• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the guys said "we have the power and we can get the paperwork"

Julie Says "Oh please just forget about me please and it wasn't Hazzard, who are you working for Boss Hogg I didn't even do anything wrong there now it was in Oklahoma where everything happened not there now. I was raped by Timmy Falcon there and he even admitted it as well they can't say that's false now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Julie Says "Oh please just forget about me please and it wasn't Hazzard, who are you working for Boss Hogg I didn't even do anything wrong there now it was in Oklahoma where everything happened not there now. I was raped by Timmy Falcon there and he even admitted it as well they can't say that's false now."

Tracy said "the guys are gone Jul..they just left"

Smith said "no i never had a CB..but your cousin Daisy just had a baby girl this mornin"

Julie Says "That is good news as well, and can we fight the paperwork as well and I got to call her now and find out how she is doing as well my Dress Green Pictures came back and I sent one in every letter I sent out as well Captain Smith."

Julie Says "That is good news as well, and can we fight the paperwork as well and I got to call her now and find out how she is doing as well my Dress Green Pictures came back and I sent one in every letter I sent out as well Captain Smith."

Captain Smith said "go call your cousin"

Captain Smith said "go call your cousin"

Julie left and called and got Enos and Says "Excuse me it's Drill Sargeant Duke calling for Daisy Straite I just heard good news as well. Listen Enos these two Federal Marshalls came to see me and said they was taking me back to Hazzard I think they got something mixed up now I didn't do anything that bad back home now."

Julie left and called and got Enos and Says "Excuse me it's Drill Sargeant Duke calling for Daisy Straite I just heard good news as well. Listen Enos these two Federal Marshalls came to see me and said they was taking me back to Hazzard I think they got something mixed up now I didn't do anything that bad back home now."

Enos sighed "heres Daisy..i know the guys your talkin about"

Daisy comes on the phone "hey Jul"

Enos sighed "heres Daisy..i know the guys your talkin about"

Daisy comes on the phone "hey Jul"

Julie Says "Hi Daisy and congrulations and they tried to bring me back to Hazzard now, I didn't do nothing back home now. Listen who does she look like and what did you name your baby girl as well."

Julie Says "Hi Daisy and congrulations and they tried to bring me back to Hazzard now, I didn't do nothing back home now. Listen who does she look like and what did you name your baby girl as well."

Daisy says "she has her daddys hazel eyes and my hair, she kinda looks like her dad though, she has his nose, and her name is Kaylor Avril-Elizabeth Strate..such a modern name"

Daisy says "she has her daddys hazel eyes and my hair, she kinda looks like her dad though, she has his nose, and her name is Kaylor Avril-Elizabeth Strate..such a modern name"

Julie Says "And a beautiful what is with Bo losing my picture and the letters I sent him as well Daisy I didn't understand that right there now. I miss my long hair and my shorts as well."

Julie Says "And a beautiful what is with Bo losing my picture and the letters I sent him as well Daisy I didn't understand that right there now. I miss my long hair and my shorts as well."

Daisy said "i dont know about Bo losin his pictures...i found mine last night"

Daisy said "i dont know about Bo losin his pictures...i found mine last night"

Julie Says "Okay, I just sent out letters with my dress green pictures in them as well. the P.X. almost got robbed today and I stopped the bandits as well and there consider a promotion for me as well Daisy."

Julie Says "Okay, I just sent out letters with my dress green pictures in them as well. the P.X. almost got robbed today and I stopped the bandits as well and there consider a promotion for me as well Daisy."

Daisy said "thats great..Jul how old should Kaylor be before we decide we want more kids?"

Daisy said "thats great..Jul how old should Kaylor be before we decide we want more kids?"

Julie Says "I don't really know I've never had a baby before now Daisy? And I still miss what I could've had now but I'm happy and well I'm not getting nightmares anymore as well."

Julie Says "I don't really know I've never had a baby before now Daisy? And I still miss what I could've had now but I'm happy and well I'm not getting nightmares anymore as well."

Daisy said "i hope they dont start for me again, im thinking there going to"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.