"Absolutely." Lizzy says when Luke takes the baby like a pro. Bo on the other hand uses the time to lower his arms to wrap around Lizzy's waist.

Daisy smiles "Lizzy thanks for being here this morning...after Enos went to work i thought things wouldve been okay...and if you hadnt have came, i would've had a daughter by my self and not knowin what to do"

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bo and Luke took Enos into the living room and sat him down to talk to him

Julie had gotten a letter explaining from Lizzy what had happened to her and she was crying and Says "Oh My, I hope those guys don't come here they sound tough."

Brian comes up and Says "Drill Sargeant Duke, are you a scared little rabbit just face whatever is going on with your like and go to Captain Smith and tell him everything going as well and see what he says as well. And also explaing everything to him as well and tell him your side of the story as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Julie had gotten a letter explaining from Lizzy what had happened to her and she was crying and Says "Oh My, I hope those guys don't come here they sound tough."

Brian comes up and Says "Drill Sargeant Duke, are you a scared little rabbit just face whatever is going on with your like and go to Captain Smith and tell him everything going as well and see what he says as well. And also explaing everything to him as well and tell him your side of the story as well."

Tracy said "leave her alone!"

Tracy said "leave her alone!"

Brian walked away and Julie handed Tracy the letter in writing what these two Federal Marshalls did at her Uncle's farm and to her family as well and she Says "Tracy I'm scared what if they come here now as well."

Captain Smith reads the letter "now start explaining Drill Seargent Duke"

Julie Says "Well it all started when I met these two Oklahoma deputies and well a few days later I was kidnapped but before that I drugged, kidnapped and raped by a local guy and then a day later these two mean guys kidnapped me and dragged me all the way to Oklahoma but they messed with me head Cpt. Smith and tortured me and by the time I was rescued I thought on them had raped me I'm sorry now."

Julie Says "Well it all started when I met these two Oklahoma deputies and well a few days later I was kidnapped but before that I drugged, kidnapped and raped by a local guy and then a day later these two mean guys kidnapped me and dragged me all the way to Oklahoma but they messed with me head Cpt. Smith and tortured me and by the time I was rescued I thought on them had raped me I'm sorry now."

Captain Smith nodded "okay"

Captain Smith nodded "okay"

Julie Says "I was in the hosptial for nine weeks now and the rest you know as well and now they decided they want me back in Oklahoma after I thought they had dropped the charges what am I going to do there's two Federal Marshalls after me now Captain Smith."

Julie Says "I was in the hosptial for nine weeks now and the rest you know as well and now they decided they want me back in Oklahoma after I thought they had dropped the charges what am I going to do there's two Federal Marshalls after me now Captain Smith."

"Explain it. It was a case of mistaken identity. You were under a lot of pressure and not mentally stable at the time you made the report. I don't blame you." Captain Smith says.

"Explain it. It was a case of mistaken identity. You were under a lot of pressure and not mentally stable at the time you made the report. I don't blame you." Captain Smith says.

Julie Says "Thank You Captain Smith and well I've been talking to shrink on the base for a while now and he's been helping like you suggested as well I don't feel like running to a corner anymore now as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.