• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Second Guy Says "He can hypnonitise people where they remember what happen but once they wake up they don't remember about and it doesn't bother them that they had told them as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Daisy said "so once i forget it, i'll never remember it..will it harm me or the baby?"

Daisy nodded "okay go ahead then

Another guys walks and does what they said he would do and Says "One the count of three you will open your eyes and Ms. Duke you will go back to the warehouse and tell us everything that happened from the moment you got there."

Another guys walks and does what they said he would do and Says "One the count of three you will open your eyes and Ms. Duke you will go back to the warehouse and tell us everything that happened from the moment you got there."

and thats exactly what she does and she tells every detail

and thats exactly what she does and she tells every detail

The third guy brings her out of it and Says "You don't remember what you said but would you like to hear right now and it's probaly is what is bothering you right now as well."

The First Guy plays and Daisy is amazed and towards the end is crying because she remembers is as well and looks relieved and doesn't feel the way she's been feeling before as well.

The third guy bring her out of it and Says "You don't remember what you said but would you like to hear right now and it's probaly is what is bothering right now as well."

The First Guy plays and Daisy is amazed and towards the end is crying because she remembers is as well and looks relieved and doesn't feel the way she's been feeling before as well.

Daisy said "i remember what happend..but it doesnt bother me.... ill never forget, but its not affecting me"

Daisy said "i remember what happend..but it doesnt bother me.... ill never forget, but its not affecting me"

The Second Guy Says "I thought you was defensive because you was well covering and lying as well and that was all Ms. Duke lets us drive you back home and take that off as well and you've been through alot as well."

The Second Guy Says "I thought you was defensive because you was well covering and lying as well and that was all Ms. Duke lets us drive you back home and take that off as well and you've been through alot as well."

Daisy said "i just wanna get home and rest...im sorry for putting up a fight"

Daisy said "i just wanna get home and rest...im sorry for putting up a fight"

The First Guy Says "It's okay but usually when people are that defensive their usually hiding something in your case you was unsure of us and you was scared because of what happened to you as well."

The First Guy Says "It's okay but usually when people are that defensive their usually hiding something in your case you was unsure of us and you was scared because of what happened to you as well."

Daisy nodded and soon she was back home and she gets in and hugs Enos when she sees him "i love you" and she huged Rosco and she huged her cousins

Daisy nodded and soon she was back home and she gets in and hugs Enos when she sees him "i love you" and she huged Rosco and she huged her cousins

The Second Guy Says "Listen if it's any easier here's our card and just come down to our office and we'll talk there okay. But please one at time right now as well."

The Second Guy Says "Listen if it's any easier here's our card and just come down to our office and we'll talk there okay. But please one at time right now as well."

the guys nod and the the Federal Marshalls leave and Daisy sits down on the couch and sighs tiredly

the guys nod and the the Federal Marshalls leave and Daisy sits down on the couch and sighs tiredly

Bo Says "Why are still rubbing your wrists right now it's been a while now Daisy? And you seem relieved like you whatever was bothering is finally off your chest now and well it's like you've fighting it ever since you got to the police station in Oklahoma as well. If you want to tell me go ahead but if you never tell me then fine as well."

Bo Says "Why are still rubbing your wrists right now it's been a while now Daisy? And you seem relieved like you whatever was bothering is finally off your chest now and well it's like you've fighting it ever since you got to the police station in Oklahoma as well. If you want to tell me go ahead but if you never tell me then fine as well."

Daisy said "i finally admitted what happend to me..ill never forget what happend but its off my chest Bo...im happy and well those cuffs hurt though"

Daisy said "i finally admitted what happend to me..ill never forget what happend but its off my chest Bo...im happy and well those cuffs hurt though"

Bo Says "I know the feeling as well. What happened exactly your so defensive lately as well."

Daisy said "when i was in that truck that i saw when i was walking just before i got knocked out... i knew it looked suspicous and when i woke up in the warehouse i didnt feel right"

Bo Says "It probaly happened in the truck to Julie as well that's why it looked it like it never happened as well it must've been twice for my sister as well. Oh Daisy, in the truck oh my come here you need a hug right now as well oh geez you've been through too much now how do you remember now Daisy."

Bo Says "It probaly happened in the truck to Julie as well that's why it looked it like it never happened as well it must've been twice for my sister as well. Oh Daisy, in the truck oh my come here you need a hug right now as well oh geez you've been through too much now how do you remember now Daisy."

Daisy said as she hugged him "its a blur..but i remember some of it" then she smiled when she felt her baby move and she knew it was okay "did you feel that Bo"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.