• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Second Guy Says "That's why your so jumping then as well. Are you saying that she was raped in Oklahoma but the test shows up negative as well, what you are saying can clear her name as well Ms. Duke."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Daisy said "i know i was raped in Oklahoma..i THINK she was to, im not sure, but i didnt know she was raped here in Hazzard until Bo told me"

Daisy said "i know i was raped in Oklahoma..i THINK she was to, im not sure, but i didnt know she was raped here in Hazzard until Bo told me"

The Second Guy Says "Okay, were not here to sort out the detail they just want us to find her and bring her back to Oklahoma that's all but we can honestly ask her or see if they want to a lie detector test to see if she was telling the truth now Ms. Duke."

The Second Guy Says "Okay, were not here to sort out the detail they just want us to find her and bring her back to Oklahoma that's all but we can honestly ask her or see if they want to a lie detector test to see if she was telling the truth now Ms. Duke."

Daisy said "so can i please go back home now?"

Daisy said "so can i please go back home now?"

The First Guy Says "Not Yet Ms. Duke were still not done this is great no rude comments or interpretutions we try this with everybody it might work better now as well. So when was the last time you talked to Julie as well and why does Bo want his letters and picture back so badly now as well."

The First Guy Says "Not Yet Ms. Duke were still not done this is great no rude comments or interpretutions we try this with everybody it might work better now as well. So when was the last time you talked to Julie as well and why does Bo want his letters and picture back so badly now as well."

Daisy said "i last talked to Julie a week ago..and Bo probably wants his stuff back because Julie means more to him then i do or anyone else"

Daisy said "i last talked to Julie a week ago..and Bo probably wants his stuff back because Julie means more to him then i do or anyone else"

The First Guys Says "So you are in touch via phone and letters and I guess because she is his sister as well."

Daisy said "yes sir, letters and phone but im still mad at her so i dont talk to her much"

The Second Guy Says "But your cousins what could have you still mad at her right now as well and why are you always trying to leave now as well. Oh yeah were sorry but having at least one while in this room is required now as well Ms. Duke."

The Second Guy Says "But your cousins what could have you still mad at her right now as well and why are you always trying to leave now as well. Oh yeah were sorry but having at least one while in this room is required now as well Ms. Duke."

Daisy said "im still mad at her and the reason is my own...and im scared my cousins dont care about me and they dont need me"

Daisy said "im still mad at her and the reason is my own...and im scared my cousins dont care about me and they dont need me"

The First Guy Says "The way all four protect you how you could think they don't need you or love you right now as well.And by the way that was a great breakfest as well Ms. Duke your a great cook now."

The First Guy Says "The way all four protect you how you could think they don't need you or love you right now as well.And by the way that was a great breakfest as well Ms. Duke your a great cook now."

Daisy said "learned it all from my Uncle and i dont know about my cousins...but are we done here?"

Daisy said "learned it all from my Uncle and i dont know about my cousins...but are we done here?"

The Second Guy Says "No were not done why is everybody trying to protect her right now at least the guys were now not you of all people now."

Daisy sighed "what else do ya'll wanna know?"

The First Guy Says "How did you's get kidnapped in the first place or how did it start for ya's as well. For you and every detail as possible you don't mind if we tape this do you as well Ms. Duke. Listen Daisy how did it start for you as well."

The First Guy Says "How did you's get kidnapped in the first place or how did it start for ya's as well. For you and every detail as possible you don't mind if we tape this do you as well Ms. Duke. Listen Daisy how did it start for you as well."

Daisy said "are ya'll reporters? answer me that and ill answer ya'lls question"

The First Guy Says "Here is my badge and I assure we are not reporters but Federal Marshalls Ms. Duke."

Daisy said "okay, if ya'll wanna know what my experience was like..ill tell ya, all i was doin was walking down the street and...this guy came and knocked me out, next thing i know i was awake and on cold hard concrete with busted ribs and i saw my best friend and Julie there"

Daisy said "okay, if ya'll wanna know what my experience was like..ill tell ya, all i was doin was walking down the street and...this guy came and knocked me out, next thing i know i was awake and on cold hard concrete with busted ribs and i saw my best friend and Julie there"

The Second Guy Says "What kind of shape was they did it look like Julie or your best friend could've been raped at that time from how you seen them Ms. Duke sorry if this hard as well?"

The Second Guy Says "What kind of shape was they did it look like Julie or your best friend could've been raped at that time from how you seen them Ms. Duke sorry if this hard as well?"

Daisy sighed "no they were fine..but i couldnt really see much, i was in so much pain i was delirous just a bit"

Daisy said "only my feet and hands and yes Lizzy and Julie were both tied up and gagged" and she started crying "please dont go any further PLEASE"

The First Guy Says "I know this is painful but just tell us and take it slow whatever happened as well it might help as well Ms. Duke just admitting what happened as well."

The First Guy Says "I know this is painful but just tell us and take it slow whatever happened as well it might help as well Ms. Duke just admitting what happened as well."

Daisy said "i cant..please dont question it anymore im begging you i cant go on with these questions, im sorry!"

Daisy said "i cant..please dont question it anymore im begging you i cant go on with these questions, im sorry!"

The First Guy Says "Wait a minute we have somebody here that can work with you about this if you want him here as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.