• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The First Guy Says "Your being rude right now Ms. Duke and you know it as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Daisy said "i am not being rude....im just not in the mood to deal with ya'll this mornin and unless you want an angry hormonal pregnant woman on ya'lls tail i suggest ya'll hurry up, im sorry if that sounds rude but its all true"

Daisy said "i am not being rude....im just not in the mood to deal with ya'll this mornin and unless you want an angry hormonal pregnant woman on ya'lls tail i suggest ya'll hurry up, im sorry if that sounds rude but its all true"

The Second Guy Says "Is Julie like this as well."

Bo Says "No my sister is more like a rattlesnake trapped in a bag when you make her mad now as well guys."

Daisy said "and just cause im pregnant dont mean i wont take that fryin pan over there and chase ya with it now please sir ya'll hurry up!" and sits down

Daisy said "and just cause im pregnant dont mean i wont take that fryin pan over there and chase ya with it now please sir ya'll hurry up!" and sits down

The Second Guy Says "That could be seen as a threat Ms. Duke now but I'll look the other way now as well."

Daisy said to Bo "these guys are nuts!"

Bo Nodds in Agreement right now as well and wished Lizzy was awake to meet these guys and The First Guy Says "Oh by the way where's Lizzy Jackson-Davenport we want to talk to her about Julie as well."

Bo Nodds in Agreement right now as well and wished Lizzy was awake to meet these guys and The First Guy Says "Oh by the way where's Lizzy Jackson-Davenport we want to talk to her about Julie as well."

Daisy said "my best friend is in a coma, so i advise you not to bother her!"

Daisy said "you will not talk to Cooter..im sorry but we wont let it happen"

The Second Guy Says "How are you even going to do that right now."

Bo Says "You don't want to he's upset because his daughter's trip to a docter caused her to fall and end up in a coma as well."

Daisy said "well your not talking to Cooter, im sorry now leave!"

The Second Guy Says "No were not leaving and once your done cleaning up your sitting next to me and I am making sure you don't run in your room again Ms. Duke."

Daisy said "i do not have you listen to you! you mister are on private property!"

The dishes were finished and Daisy sat on the couch and the second guy sat next to her and puts a handcuff on her wrist and the end on his and Says "Now run into your room Ms. Duke your talking to me and then I will remove it as well."

The dishes were finished and Daisy sat on the couch and the second guy sat next to her and puts a handcuff on her wrist and the end on his and Says "Now run into your room Ms. Duke your talking to me and then I will remove it as well."

Daisy was just plain scared

Daisy was just plain scared

The Second Guy Says "Okay, now you will listen to me as well and not so tough as well."

Bo looks and didn't like it not one bit but he didn't want to make the guy angry as well and he could make it worst as well.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.