Bo Says "Don't mention about Julie now Enos she gets upset and don't mention about her Jeep right now as well."

Bo Says "Two Federal Marshalls were here looking for my sister or information to where she was and they had a search warrent for her car but now Daisy's not and the tires and the cb mostly and they took the letters she wrote me and the picture she sent me as well because it was in her car as well. They threaten to take her in if she didn't talk with them there coming back tomorrow as well maybe one of you's can be around as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daisy got up and came in the living room "tell me what?"

Bo Says "Those Federal Marshalls Daisy, they was rude and took my letters and my photo I got to ask her for another one now how to do I explain how I lost it now as well."

Daisy said "i was gonna get the old ones outta my Jeep"

Bo Says "They might be gone they went through your Jeep, the Firebird and the General as well Daisy. They kinda of slashed your tires and trashed your cb as well Daisy, but we got because it was private property you must've stopped them before as well."

Bo Says "They might be gone they went through your Jeep, the Firebird and the General as well Daisy. They kinda of slashed your tires and trashed your cb as well Daisy, but we got because it was private property you must've stopped them before as well."

Daisy said "they did what?! there dead!"

Daisy said "dang right they didnt!"

Bo Says "Enos they had a search warrent for Julie's car not the General or Daisy's Jeep can't we do anything about this right now as well. What about the letters and the pictures as well she sent all of us one and well it's gone now as well?"

Bo Says "Enos they had a search warrent for Julie's car not the General or Daisy's Jeep can't we do anything about this right now as well. What about the letters and the pictures as well she sent all of us one and well it's gone now as well?"

Daisy sighed and sat down "great i dont even have Dixie"

Daisy got up and sighed and went in the kitchen

Bo seen them walk in and keeping his cool right now and he wanted not to lose his temper right now because that would only make things worst right now he wanted his letters back and the picture. When the picture was in the glove and the letters it was like his sister was with wherever he drove her car too as well.

Bo seen them walk in and keeping his cool right now and he wanted not to lose his temper right now because that would only make things worst right now he wanted his letters back and the picture. When the picture was in the glove and the letters it was like his sister was with wherever he drove her car too as well.

Daisy said "dont try anything, if i lose my child because of ya'll..i can sue ya'll so fast ya'lls heads'll spin"

Daisy said "dont try anything, if i lose my child because of ya'll..i can sue ya'll so fast ya'lls heads'll spin"

The Guys look and Says "We just want to ask question now Ms. Duke now that is it what harm can that do as well."

Bo Says "I want my letters and the picture, it came from my letters with my name on it now my sisters now you had no right as well."

The Guys look and Says "We just want to ask question now Ms. Duke now that is it what harm can that do as well."

Bo Says "I want my letters and the picture, it came from my letters with my name on it now my sisters now you had no right as well."

"Then ask your questions. We're rather busy here and would like to get this out of the way." Luke says.

Daisy said "boys sit down and shut up"

Bo and Luke was both quiet and Bo was still mad right now as well. Coy and Vance come in and Vance Says "Oh joy Federal Marshalls have joined us for breakfast well boys your later try eariler now I make sure Daisy burns the bacon for ya now as well."

Bo and Luke was both quiet and Bo was still mad right now as well. Coy and Vance come in and Vance Says "Oh joy Federal Marshalls have joined us for breakfast well boys your later try eariler now I make sure Daisy burns the bacon for ya now as well."

Daisy smiles at Coy and Vance

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.