Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Daisy sighed "I know"

Julie had eaten again and Nurse had inserted one in and Says "Mrs. Knight your being stubborn and the docter won't let you die from this now it's for your own good as well."

Julie Says "I know that right now but I just can't eat lately." The Nurse Says "Mrs. Strait her and Mrs. Johnson have been dropping weight at an alarming rate and she's next she didn't eat either now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Julie had eaten again and Nurse had inserted one in and Says "Mrs. Knight your being stubborn and the docter won't let you die from this now it's for your own good as well."

Julie Says "I know that right now but I just can't eat lately." The Nurse Says "Mrs. Strait her and Mrs. Johnson have been dropping weight at an alarming rate and she's next she didn't eat either now."

Daisy sighed "I just don't want to get it"

Daisy sighed "I just don't want to get it"

Julie Says "Then don't Daisy." The Nurse finished her feeding tube and Says "This will slow it down we don't understand this lack of appetite lasting so long right now Mrs. Strait and please don't get sick as well." She went off and went to take care of Ashley which had Daisy worried and Julie Says "Call Cosmos tell him his daughter has H1N1 maybe he'll come then to see how she is doing Daisy."

Julie Says "Then don't Daisy." The Nurse finished her feeding tube and Says "This will slow it down we don't understand this lack of appetite lasting so long right now Mrs. Strait and please don't get sick as well." She went off and went to take care of Ashley which had Daisy worried and Julie Says "Call Cosmos tell him his daughter has H1N1 maybe he'll come then to see how she is doing Daisy."

Daisy said "I-I want to...but I-I can't talk to him..not again" -

Daisy sighed "Fine"

Callie was visting and heard she came down and Says "No I will besides he'll want to see Dad that he is sick now even thow they don't get along now Daisy and Julie. Sis what happening to you and Ashley you look awful now I don't want that now."

Callie was visting and heard she came down and Says "No I will besides he'll want to see Dad that he is sick now even thow they don't get along now Daisy and Julie. Sis what happening to you and Ashley you look awful now I don't want that now."

Daisy said "Yeah you don't"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.