Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Daisy said "Michael..just whatever..No one needs me around and ive got my house and stuff..Lizzy even hates me"

Meanwhile Julie had fallen asleep she hated being sick and it was hitting her hard right now as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Daisy said "Nothings wrong.." watching Vadalia sit beside her "Your Aunt Julies a little under the weather"

Vidalia Says "I hope she feels better Mom how is everything with you I missed you when you was gone as well. Can I see those pictures you are looking at right now as well."

Daisy hands the pictures over "Everythings fine Vidalia" as Daisy hugs her

Vidalia Says "Christopher looks like Uncle Micheal Mom, and Nathaniel looks like his Mom if Aunt Julie is just under the weather then why are you crying right now as well there something that is bothering you right now as well."

Vidalia Says "Christopher looks like Uncle Micheal Mom, and Nathaniel looks like his Mom if Aunt Julie is just under the weather then why are you crying right now as well there something that is bothering you right now as well."

Daisy sighed "There is so much going on..I'm not sure I can deal with it all...Clay might not even wake up..and im thinking of the others too"

Daisy sighed "There is so much going on..I'm not sure I can deal with it all...Clay might not even wake up..and im thinking of the others too"

Vidalia Says "Mom Clay will make and so will everybody else will as well I know they will they have to now. Besides Cassidy promised to teach me to ride when I am eleven now and that's in a couple of months now as well."

Vidalia Says "Mom Clay will make and so will everybody else will as well I know they will they have to now. Besides Cassidy promised to teach me to ride when I am eleven now and that's in a couple of months now as well."

Daisy said "I know...but I'm not sure about Clay..he might not make it"

Daisy said "I know...but I'm not sure about Clay..he might not make it"

Vidalia Says "Yes me will Mom, he's my brother I know he will and besides he promised me to teach me how to rodeo when I am eleven now as well." In Julie's room Angel and Julie was fast asleep right now as well and both miserable as well and it seem that Rosco was doing any better than Micheal was he was helping with his three grandchildren and one great-grandson as well he looked and and Says "Micheal they will get better thay have to their Coltranes were a little on the stubborn side like Nathaniel and Christopher is right now as well they miss their Mommas right now."

Vidalia Says "Yes me will Mom, he's my brother I know he will and besides he promised me to teach me how to rodeo when I am eleven now as well." In Julie's room Angel and Julie was fast asleep right now as well and both miserable as well and it seem that Rosco was doing any better than Micheal was he was helping with his three grandchildren and one great-grandson as well he looked and and Says "Micheal they will get better thay have to their Coltranes were a little on the stubborn side like Nathaniel and Christopher is right now as well they miss their Mommas right now."

Daisy sighed "How are you so sure Vidalia?..."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.