Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

"Nurse answer me this. If it's mostly affecting women who recently had kids how did Cassidy get it and why doesn't Lizzy have it?" Rosco asks.

The Nurse Says "Well we don't know about Cassidy and Clay mostly because they was around somebody that had it as well. And I think Angel is actually getting better but she is so stubborn right now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

The Nurse Says "Well we don't know about Cassidy and Clay mostly because they was around somebody that had it as well. And I think Angel is actually getting better but she is so stubborn right now as well."

Daisy sighed "Will my son and neice ever wake up? is Salena ever gonna be okay?"

Daisy sighed "Will my son and neice ever wake up? is Salena ever gonna be okay?"

The Nurse Says "Time will tell but when we went to do her glucose reading Cassidy flinched that's a real good sign right now as well. And well Angel just had to understand right now and she's upset because Cassidy was moved to the ICU but well her Mom is here right now and I'm glad but she should've asked if something was wrong sooner now as well."

The Nurse Says "Time will tell but when we went to do her glucose reading Cassidy flinched that's a real good sign right now as well. And well Angel just had to understand right now and she's upset because Cassidy was moved to the ICU but well her Mom is here right now and I'm glad but she should've asked if something was wrong sooner now as well."

Daisy sighed "What about Clay?"

Daisy sighed "He's got to be okay...I can't lose him but Sam and Angelica especially can't"

The Nurse Says "Well actually they did some more test on him and Cassidy and there actually getting better right now Mrs. Strait. Well actually this is more of problem with women with newborns less than six weeks which both Angel, Salena and Julie have right now as well."

The Nurse Says "Well actually they did some more test on him and Cassidy and there actually getting better right now Mrs. Strait. Well actually this is more of problem with women with newborns less than six weeks which both Angel, Salena and Julie have right now as well."

Daisy said "But so does Sam!"

Daisy said "But so does Sam!"

The Nurse Says "And we checked her for the samething before we discharged her and she was fine that's why we kept her so long she actually had it first and we didn't know how to tell Clay as well."

Daisy said "Oh my gosh...Why wasn't I told any of this!"

The Nurse Says "She didn't want you to know right away and besides she didn't she had to begin but we kept her until she was over it as well Mrs. Strait. Oh my Julie is getting the trademark fever excuse me a minute I need to get her docter a minute now to help her out right now as well."

The Nurse Says "She didn't want you to know right away and besides she didn't she had to begin but we kept her until she was over it as well Mrs. Strait. Oh my Julie is getting the trademark fever excuse me a minute I need to get her docter a minute now to help her out right now as well."

Daisy sighed

Daisy said "Sorry..with me being pregnant one minute i'll be cold and the next i'll be hot"

Micheal found a extra blanket and put it on his wife and looked and Says "I can't do much more but I'll stay here tonight I don't care if I get sick right now as well."

Daisy said "Maybe I should just go..."

Julie Says "Please Stay Daisy, I need you right now as well. And Dad sorry for not realizing I was sick eariler I should've paid to attention to the signals I was getting now. It's like my radio wasn't now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson_Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Julie Says "Please Stay Daisy, I need you right now as well. And Dad sorry for not realizing I was sick eariler I should've paid to attention to the signals I was getting now. It's like my radio wasn't now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson_Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Daisy said "You don't need me sis..."

Rosco said "It's okay Julie"

Daisy said "You don't need me sis..."

Rosco said "It's okay Julie"

Julie Says "Please Stay Daisy I really do besides Angel okayed for a picture of Nathaniel for you and I have a picture of Christopher for your wallet as well." She hands them to Micheal who hands them to Daisy and Julie looks and smiles as well.

Julie Says "Please Stay Daisy I really do besides Angel okayed for a picture of Nathaniel for you and I have a picture of Christopher for your wallet as well." She hands them to Micheal who hands them to Daisy and Julie looks and smiles as well.

Daisy smiles "Thanks..but really..why do ya'll need me here..im no help to anyone...all i can do is start fights"

Daisy smiles "Thanks..but really..why do ya'll need me here..im no help to anyone...all i can do is start fights"

Julie Says "Your my sister I well .... It's just that with everything going on it's getting to me being my daughter is sick, Cassidy, Salena and Clay and well it's just who's going to take care of Faith, Hope, Christopher and Nathaniel now as well."

Julie Says "Your my sister I well .... It's just that with everything going on it's getting to me being my daughter is sick, Cassidy, Salena and Clay and well it's just who's going to take care of Faith, Hope, Christopher and Nathaniel now as well."

Daisy said "I don't know"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.