Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Enos said "Congrats..but Matt...I'm gonna have to take ya in for not payin' your tickets"

Ashley just watched and after it was over she went home and was glad her twins were asleeep as well. She knew that might happen eventually and well he had to learn the hard way as well and well you can't play around with stuff like this as well. She went home and got her bank book and went to deposit the check that her Aunt Julie wrote her as well and she looked and Says "My husband, at least he doesn't hit me all he does is just not pay his tickets that's all."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Ashley just watched and after it was over she went home and was glad her twins were asleeep as well. She knew that might happen eventually and well he had to learn the hard way as well and well you can't play around with stuff like this as well. She went home and got her bank book and went to deposit the check that her Aunt Julie wrote her as well and she looked and Says "My husband, at least he doesn't hit me all he does is just not pay his tickets that's all."

Rosco came in "Matt payed the tickets and Enos is lettin him out...your Uncle Enos said he apoligizes"

Rosco came in "Matt payed the tickets and Enos is lettin him out...your Uncle Enos said he apoligizes"

Ashley looked at her Grandfather and Says "And I am driving back home as well, and you know I heard that Cassidy had to learn the hard as well Grandpa she doesn't drive as wild and reckless anymore now as well."

Ashley looked at her Grandfather and Says "And I am driving back home as well, and you know I heard that Cassidy had to learn the hard as well Grandpa she doesn't drive as wild and reckless anymore now as well."

Rosco said "Do you still wanna see everyone though?"

Rosco said "Do you still wanna see everyone though?"

Ashley Says "I don't know quite yet? But Grandpa I was thinking of holding a reception at the Boars Nest once everybody is out of the Hosptial now as well. Poor Cassidy and Salena first kidnapped and now they both got Mono and high fevers as well."

Ashley Says "I don't know quite yet? But Grandpa I was thinking of holding a reception at the Boars Nest once everybody is out of the Hosptial now as well. Poor Cassidy and Salena first kidnapped and now they both got Mono and high fevers as well."

Rosco said "I'm worried about them...and Clay...and my little grandbaby Angelica..Sam and that baby girl can't make it without Clay"

Rosco said "I'm worried about them...and Clay...and my little grandbaby Angelica..Sam and that baby girl can't make it without Clay"

Ashley Says "You know in the past year let's see Angel, Cassidy and Salena have been kidnapped how come nobody has ever seen me as a threatened or seen me a pawn now. I guess I they know I'm not such an easy target hey I grew up in Cleveland,Ohio now got to be tough there now as well Grandpa. Oh wait a minute I heard that Cassidy and Clay was in coma right now as well and she's a diabetic but they way that girls scarfs down candy this will change her way of eating now Grandpa."

Ashley Says "You know in the past year let's see Angel, Cassidy and Salena have been kidnapped how come nobody has ever seen me as a threatened or seen me a pawn now. I guess I they know I'm not such an easy target hey I grew up in Cleveland,Ohio now got to be tough there now as well Grandpa. Oh wait a minute I heard that Cassidy and Clay was in coma right now as well and she's a diabetic but they way that girls scarfs down candy this will change her way of eating now Grandpa."

Rosco nodds "Yeah there in Diabetic Comas..It could take years for them to wake up"

Rosco nodds "Yeah there in Diabetic Comas..It could take years for them to wake up"

Ashley Says "I hope not have you talked to her parents right now I understand she came to hosptial because Angel had her first seizure and then she had one as well and then Cassidy had her very first Asthma attack and then needed her Norplant removed because she was allergic now as well. And then some virus as well and now the diabetic coma this isn't good now as well."

Ashley Says "I hope not have you talked to her parents right now I understand she came to hosptial because Angel had her first seizure and then she had one as well and then Cassidy had her very first Asthma attack and then needed her Norplant removed because she was allergic now as well. And then some virus as well and now the diabetic coma this isn't good now as well."

Rosco said "I've talked to Bo and Shannon"

Rosco nodded "And Daisy and Enos are in a hysterical mess about Clay..more like Daisy is and Enos is keepin her calm"

Ashley Says "Grandpa Matt and I are Newlyweds and he just found out that Dr. Jesse Spencer is his father and Amanda is his half-sister as well."

Matt Says "Ashley I want to drive home as well."

Ashley Says "Hide Amanda's ticket pad at least now Grandpa."

Ashley Says "Grandpa Matt and I are Newlyweds and he just found out that Dr. Jesse Spencer is his father and Amanda is his half-sister as well."

Matt Says "Ashley I want to drive home as well."

Ashley Says "Hide Amanda's ticket pad at least now Grandpa."

Ashley said "Matt I'm sorry but your not drivin...I'm gonna drive"

Ashley said "They won't Matt"

Matt Says "Did your Aunt Lizzy really teach you how to handle a knife now or was you just joking around right now as well. One thing you did to my Mom was you never pissed her off because you would never hear the end of it Ashley."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.