Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Daisy laughs to even through being scared to death for Clay

"You both need to go home you need to get some sleep." Luke says.

"You can't expect us to leave Clay alone do you?" Lizzy says.

"I'll stay with him." Luke says.

"What about Salena? I can't leave her alone either." Lizzy argues.

"Look." Luke says holding up a small TV screen. "The nurses put up a few camera's in Clay's room. I'll be watching them both all night and I'll call you instantly if something happens. BB is over with Enos and LB has come in to stay at Cooter's. If something goes wrong we've got it all covered. Just please go home and get some sleep." Luke says.

"You both need to go home you need to get some sleep." Luke says.

"You can't expect us to leave Clay alone do you?" Lizzy says.

"I'll stay with him." Luke says.

"What about Salena? I can't leave her alone either." Lizzy argues.

"Look." Luke says holding up a small TV screen. "The nurses put up a few camera's in Clay's room. I'll be watching them both all night and I'll call you instantly if something happens. BB is over with Enos and LB has come in to stay at Cooter's. If something goes wrong we've got it all covered. Just please go home and get some sleep." Luke says.

Daisy said "Luke...I dont know...Lizzy what do you think...ill stay at your house if we go home?"

Daisy said "Luke...I dont know...Lizzy what do you think...ill stay at your house if we go home?"

"I think we should. You especially. Luke's got a point. He's got everything here under control and you know Dad and Enos would call in a heart beat if something went wrong with any of the children. For this new baby at least we should get some sleep." Lizzy says slowly.

"I think we should. You especially. Luke's got a point. He's got everything here under control and you know Dad and Enos would call in a heart beat if something went wrong with any of the children. For this new baby at least we should get some sleep." Lizzy says slowly.

Daisy nodded "Okay..we'll go back to your house Liz..im to tired to drive..can i ride with you in your car?" and she yawned

soon there heading out of the hospital parking lot

Ashley and Matt see Lizzy and Ashley Says "Aunt Lizzy were married and Matt is Dr. Jesse Spencer's son he eventually wants to adopt my twins and well he had to take care of matter first and about Salena, Cassidy, Angel and Clay we want to make sure their okay and well were thinking about eventually moving to Berea, Ohio as well."

Matt Says "Okay, what's wrong Aunt Lizzy."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Ashley and Matt see Lizzy and Ashley Says "Aunt Lizzy were married and Matt is Dr. Jesse Spencer's son he eventually wants to adopt my twins and well he had to take care of matter first and about Salena, Cassidy, Angel and Clay we want to make sure their okay and well were thinking about eventually moving to Berea, Ohio as well."

Matt Says "Okay, what's wrong Aunt Lizzy."

Ashley said "We'll ask later..I wanna see Clay and all them..and Aunt Daisy"

Ashley said "We'll ask later..I wanna see Clay and all them..and Aunt Daisy"

Matt Says "Honey becareful there sick as well and I heard that Cassidy is in a diabetic coma and so is Clay as well. So you don't care that I am Bo Duke's nephew right now you know I swear Sheriff Coltrane don't like me now I couldn't figure out why until today."

Matt Says "Honey becareful there sick as well and I heard that Cassidy is in a diabetic coma and so is Clay as well."

"Clay and Cassidy are in a coma and Salena has Meningitis and pneumonia and I believe Angel's recovering from an asthma attack." Lizzy says.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.