Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Matt said "I thought we were gonna go see your other family..Clay, Sam..them"

Ashley Says "Well let's go see them but please don't let what's going right now get to you as well and no wonder your alot like your Uncle Bo as well Matt."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Matt sighes "I'll try not too"

Bo see's Ashley and Matt and Says "How's everything going and listen I know when it's your sister you have to watch out for but sometimes things happens as well and your cousin Cassidy is in a diabetic Coma and I didn't even know she was a diabetic now."

Bo see's Ashley and Matt and Says "How's everything going and listen I know when it's your sister you have to watch out for but sometimes things happens as well and your cousin Cassidy is in a diabetic Coma and I didn't even know she was a diabetic now."

Ashley sighed "I heard about her and Clay"

Bo said "Okay"

Ashley Says "How is Salena holding up now as well Uncle Bo, you know were close ever since college as well and we didn't even know we was related at the time. Matt did you know that I cut off our friend Amber the first day at college and insulted and almost got into a fistfight with her as well it was Angel that cooled us off she had good timing at the time as well Matt. Oh Uncle Bo you should've heard the two of us insult each other well Grandpa or Uncle Jesse or Uncle Cooter would've washed our mouths out with soaps after hearing what we said to each other as well."

Ashley Says "How is Salena holding up now as well Uncle Bo, you know were close ever since college as well and we didn't even know we was related at the time. Matt did you know that I cut off our friend Amber the first day at college and insulted and almost got into a fistfight with her as well it was Angel that cooled us off she had good timing at the time as well Matt. Oh Uncle Bo you should've heard the two of us insult each other well Grandpa or Uncle Jesse or Uncle Cooter would've washed our mouths out with soaps after hearing what we said to each other as well."

Bo laughed

Bo laughed

Ashley Says "Uncle Bo did you know that when Angel got kidnapped a few years ago that Grandpa taught me how to shoot and well Aunt Lizzy taught me now to use a knife like she can as well."

Matt Says "Allright I know who not to cross now as well Uncle Bo!"

Ashley Says "Uncle Bo did you know that when Angel got kidnapped a few years ago that Grandpa taught me how to shoot and well Aunt Lizzy taught me now to use a knife like she can as well."

Matt Says "Allright I know who not to cross now as well Uncle Bo!"

Bo said "I think my Dad is crazy for hiring your Aunt Daisy as a second Deputy...she can shoot like Annie Oakly and drive like Richard Petty"

Bo said "I think my Dad is crazy for hiring your Aunt Daisy as a second Deputy...she can shoot like Annie Oakly and drive like Richard Petty"

Ashley Says "Wait a minute I thought he wasn't your father Uncle Bo and good choice as well but what about Cletus Hogg and Amanda Spencer how are they as deputies now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davneport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Ashley Says "Wait a minute I thought he wasn't your father Uncle Bo and good choice as well but what about Cletus Hogg and Amanda Spencer how are they as deputies now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davneport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Bo said "I dont know...nevermind but Cletus is okay...him and Enos get along...somtimes...Amanda and Daisy are good friends but Daisy likes Lizzy much better than Amanda"

Bo said "I dont know...nevermind but Cletus is okay...him and Enos get along...somtimes...Amanda and Daisy are good friends but Daisy likes Lizzy much better than Amanda"

Ashley says "But Grandpa tells me that Cletus and Amanda in the same patrol car is a accident waiting to happened they like each other and it shows up all the time now as well Matt and honey your sister is dating Cletus right now if you didn't know yet."

Ashley says "But Grandpa tells me that Cletus and Amanda in the same patrol car is a accident waiting to happened they like each other and it shows up all the time now as well Matt and honey your sister is dating Cletus right now if you didn't know yet."

Matt laughed "Lets go see Sam and Clay..huh?"

Matt laughs "I'll try not to...but if your Uncle Enos chases us..he'll end up in a pond"

Ashley Says "Well no wonder everybody thinks your Bo Duke's son I think that wild streak is what first attracted me to you Matt."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.