Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Daisy gave Matt some money "I'm saying take this and if you dont ill nail you to that wall over there and make you a nice wall ornamant"

Matt Says "Allright, I guess your seeing my stubborn streak now as well Aunt Daisy you know everybody in town thought I was Uncle Bo's son thow."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

"You probably could have been. Come on Daisy. Sleep needed." Lizzy says.

Matt Says "Goodnight Aunt Daisy and Aunt Lizzy and please don't mention nothing to Uncle Luke about the tickets right now as well. Ashley in case something happens and I don't make it home tonight drive my car back home for us as well."

"You are gonna give birth to that child in less than five months Daisy you need your sleep." Lizzy says.

Ashley and Matt went to see Cassidy and Angel and Angel was asleep and Cassidy was all hook-up to those Machines and Angel Says "This isn't the Angel and Cassidy that I know Matt they should agruing about it Dierks Bentley or Brad Paisley's single is better now."

Daisy sighed "Okay fine" and they head of to bed

Ashley looks at Matt seriously and Says "Mathew David Johnson I need to know something have you ever been in Jail before in your life now as well?"

Matt just looks stunned at his wife's question and the fact that she just used his full name as well now.

Ashley looks at Matt seriously and Says "Mathew David Johnson I need to know something have you ever been in Jail before in your life now as well?"

Matt just looks stunned at his wife's question and the fact that she just used his full name as well now.

"I can not believe you seriously just asked me that." Matt says.

"I can not believe you seriously just asked me that." Matt says.

Ashley Says " I'm sorry, Well your being stubborn about those tickets I just have been thinking about it right now as well. Honey, I'm sorry but well it's just that well it appears your unmoved when the family kept saying it as well now."

Ashley Says " I'm sorry, Well your being stubborn about those tickets I just have been thinking about it right now as well. Honey, I'm sorry but well it's just that well it appears your unmoved when the family kept saying it as well now."

Matt said "No ive never been in jail!"

Matt said "No ive never been in jail!"

Ashley Says "Fine thanks for asking but why doesn't it scare you right now don't you realize your my other half right now I don't want to be away from you not even for a night now Matt."

Matt says "I know and yeah it scares me"

Ashley Says "Then take the money from Aunt Daisy and pay them as well and look I know your hurt it was your sister that wrote all of them but look it happens sometimes that is all as well and besides what if it was your father now Matt."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydykeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Ashley Says "Then take the money from Aunt Daisy and pay them as well and look I know your hurt it was your sister that wrote all of them but look it happens sometimes that is all as well and besides what if it was your father now Matt."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydykeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Matt said "Did your Aunt Daisy even think that she needs the money for her family?"

Matt said "Did your Aunt Daisy even think that she needs the money for her family?"

Ashley Says "Matt your her Nephew and I'm her Niece we are her family and she cares as well and think about that as well and I still have the Check that Aunt Julie wrote to me as well. Look just think the 500 dollars can help us out as well and well the twins need some new clothes as well Matt."

Ashley Says "Matt your her Nephew and I'm her Niece we are her family and she cares as well and think about that as well and I still have the Check that Aunt Julie wrote to me as well. Look just think the 500 dollars can help us out as well and well the twins need some new clothes as well Matt."

Matt sighes "Our family is givin us handouts like were homless people!"

Matt sighes "Our family is givin us handouts like were homless people!"

Ashley Says "Oh don't worry about look think about this right now as well our fathers weren't around when we was growing up and well mine left when the twins were little and well yours doesn't seem to like me right now I can tell right it because of who I am right now which isn't very fair. But look I know I am a Davenport and a Coltrane but I Love You Mathew David Johnson and well you love me as well and that's all that matters now what my Grandfather way think of you or what your Father think's me right now allright. And there not handouts there Wedding Gifts right now as well."

Ashley Says "Oh don't worry about look think about this right now as well our fathers weren't around when we was growing up and well mine left when the twins were little and well yours doesn't seem to like me right now I can tell right it because of who I am right now which isn't very fair. But look I know I am a Davenport and a Coltrane but I Love You Mathew David Johnson and well you love me as well and that's all that matters now what my Grandfather way think of you or what your Father think's me right now allright. And there not handouts there Wedding Gifts right now as well."

Matt walked out the door "There handouts"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.