Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

"Then why did you say you wouldn't know if you could handle two if Lizzy doesn't take Vidalia?" Luke asks.

Cue anyone.

Daisy said "id be scared for them , and i have Enos on my mind constanly while hes at the station with Rosco, im always scared ill get a call saying that something has happend to him" she didnt know that Enos was right behind her

"You know Lizzy will take Vidalia in if you just say the word." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

Julie had went to bed for the night and she was snuggling as well, it seems that Micheal had gotten Faith in her crib and just let Angel sleep in the rocking chair.

The Next Morning, Angel woke in her sister's nursery and she wandered how she got Faith back in her crib and didn't think much about it as well.

Back at Uncle Jesse's house Salena and Cassidy's was waking up for school and apparently Salena beat out Cassidy for the bathroom and Bo was laughing and he knew they were related now.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie had went to bed for the night and she was snuggling as well, it seems that Micheal had gotten Faith in her crib and just let Angel sleep in the rocking chair.

The Next Morning, Angel woke in her sister's nursery and she wandered how she got Faith back in her crib and didn't think much about it as well.

Back at Uncle Jesse's house Salena and Cassidy's was waking up for school and apparently Salena beat out Cassidy for the bathroom and Bo was laughing and he knew they were related now.

Cassidy Says "Now that's not even fair Salena, I put up with you talking in your sleep and let you borrow some clothes as well. But please don't use up the hot water as well and can you drive me to school I don't have my car back yet allright."

Salena was singing in the shower and laughing a little because she always had to do this with three little brothers if she didn't she would get a cold shower.

Lizzy flips open her cell phone and looks at the picture. "That's so sweet." She mutters. Then louder she adds "I have to be going Vid. You take care of yourself and listen to your Aunt you hear me. I'll talk to you later Daisy."

Cue anyone.

In the Morning Julie had called Lizzy, and she knew that she received the photo and she was concerned by the call that Callie had given her as well and she didn't like that somebody had been watching her father's house all night long now. Callie seemed okay, but she wandered is that other was still there and why they was watching and before following her as well.

In the Morning Julie had called Lizzy, and she knew that she received the photo and she was concerned by the call that Callie had given her as well and she didn't like that somebody had been watching her father's house all night long now. Callie seemed okay, but she wandered is that other was still there and why they was watching and before following her as well.

Slowly Lizzy stretched sitting up in a comfortable bed. She then realized that the bed wasn't hers, well it was but it wasn't. It hadn't been hers for quite a while. Lizzy wandered out to the kitchen and saw David eating a tuna fish sandwich with a few chips. "Afternoon sleepy head." David said looking up. At Lizzy curious look he smirked. "It's noon 30."

"Wow, slept for 15 hours. I don't think I've done that in a long time." Lizzy answered.

"Molly's with Tom isn't she? And your phone has been vibrating all morning. Six missed calls from Julie and one from the Duke homestead. You can't keep ignoring him. Cowgirl, get back up and ride. Swallow your pride and talk to him. It's a stupid fight and he may be sorry for it." David said honestly.

"Thanks." Lizzy made herself some brunch and then showered before considering who to call first.

Cue anyone.

Slowly Lizzy stretched sitting up in a comfortable bed. She then realized that the bed wasn't hers, well it was but it wasn't. It hadn't been hers for quite a while. Lizzy wandered out to the kitchen and saw David eating a tuna fish sandwich with a few chips. "Afternoon sleepy head." David said looking up. At Lizzy curious look he smirked. "It's noon 30."

"Wow, slept for 15 hours. I don't think I've done that in a long time." Lizzy answered.

"Molly's with Tom isn't she? And your phone has been vibrating all morning. Six missed calls from Julie and one from the Duke homestead. You can't keep ignoring him. Cowgirl, get back up and ride. Swallow your pride and talk to him. It's a stupid fight and he may be sorry for it." David said honestly.

"Thanks." Lizzy made herself some brunch and then showered before considering who to call first.

Cue anyone.

back at home Daisy was dressing Vidalia for a day out on the town

Cue anyone.

Lizzy called the Dukes and got Uncle Jesse who said he'd tell Luke to meet her in an hour at Cooter's garage then she called Julie.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy called the Dukes and got Uncle Jesse who said he'd tell Luke to meet her in an hour at Cooter's garage then she called Julie.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Hello is the Knight residence of hey Lizzy, what's going on and listen how did you like the picture I don't think Faith and Hope are identical like Micheal keeps think call me crazy but Faith's hair is going red and I think her eyes are going to be blue as well. And well Hope she's going dark and she looks like she's keeping her green eyes as well, but one question I love to know who in my family as green eyes now."

Julie Says "Hello is the Knight residence of hey Lizzy, what's going on and listen how did you like the picture I don't think Faith and Hope are identical like Micheal keeps think call me crazy but Faith's hair is going red and I think her eyes are going to be blue as well. And well Hope she's going dark and she looks like she's keeping her green eyes as well, but one question I love to know who in my family as green eyes now."

"Hey, maybe it's a good thing that your kids aren't identical. I loved the picture it was so sweet. You know it could be in Micheal's family. You'll have to ask your father about it. I really don't know. Have you seen Luke yet?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

"Hey, maybe it's a good thing that your kids aren't identical. I loved the picture it was so sweet. You know it could be in Micheal's family. You'll have to ask your father about it. I really don't know. Have you seen Luke yet?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "No, but I need to talk to my cousin as well he's treating me and kids differently lately Lizzy. Can you talk to him about this when you see him as well? I feel bad for Ashley, I got my twins at home and she has to visit hers at the hosptial but there so tiny right now."

Julie Says "No, but I need to talk to my cousin as well he's treating me and kids differently lately Lizzy. Can you talk to him about this when you see him as well? I feel bad for Ashley, I got my twins at home and she has to visit hers at the hosptial but there so tiny right now."

"I know...I didn't think a kid could be that small but...Sure I'll talk to him. I supposed to meet him at Dad's garage in half an hour. I hope this isn't something serious." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"I know...I didn't think a kid could be that small but...Sure I'll talk to him. I supposed to meet him at Dad's garage in half an hour. I hope this isn't something serious." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "You know Uncle Jesse told me one time that his father treated his mother badly and maybe seeing your brother and hearing about he's like is scarying the crap out of him right now."

Julie Says "You know Uncle Jesse told me one time that his father treated his mother badly and maybe seeing your brother and hearing about he's like is scarying the crap out of him right now."

"But Luke's gotta know that he's better than his father. I doubt he could hurt me if he tried." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.