Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Daisy said "im not sure Ash, lets go on with your lesson"

Ashley was listening she found it intersecting and she Says "That's his daughter she really doesn't understand about this it's awful Aunt Daisy her father is in Jail and her mother is dead right now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Daisy said "yeah it is awful"

Ashley Says "You know Grandpa put a condition all those months ago about Brian through the D.A. that he wasn't allowed around me, Angel, Faith, Hope or my little brother he just went through that being around Angel I guess."

Ashley Says "You know Grandpa put a condition all those months ago about Brian through the D.A. that he wasn't allowed around me, Angel, Faith, Hope or my little brother he just went through that being around Angel I guess."

Daisy sighed "i hope Brian listens when he gets out of jail, i dont want him around Vidalia shes here now and nothing will change that"

Daisy sighed but didnt say anything

"Daisy...I'll do what you want but you have to consider what's best for all involved. If it's better for Vidalia to go stay with her aunt then so be it. We'll have a child of our own in a little while but...If you think it's best for her to stay here until you do give birth then I pretty sure Lizzy won't fight that. Just think about it." Enos says.

Cue anyone.

"Daisy...I'll do what you want but you have to consider what's best for all involved. If it's better for Vidalia to go stay with her aunt then so be it. We'll have a child of our own in a little while but...If you think it's best for her to stay here until you do give birth then I pretty sure Lizzy won't fight that. Just think about it." Enos says.

Cue anyone.

Daisy said "maybe it is best that she stay here, and Luke has rejected her and i cant let her go to him when hes already said no" then she rememberd what she did to Luke

Daisy said "maybe it is best that she stay here, and Luke has rejected her and i cant let her go to him when hes already said no" then she rememberd what she did to Luke

"We wouldn't be letting Vid go to Luke. Remember what Lizzy said before she left? 'Don't be surprised to find your stuff on the lawn tonight.' For all we know Lizzy's kicked him out of the house. Her house." Enos says.

Cue anyone.

Daisy said "what if we never see her again, i love that little girl in there"

"You honestly think Lizzy's gonna let that happen? Remember what she did when she got custody of Molly? She made us godparents. She'll do the same with Vidalia. Lizzy loves flesh and blood more than anything in this world she'll die to protect her and Lizzy would never let Luke hurt her. Just look at how hurt she was when Austin did it to Lizzy's son. Lizzy would never let anyone get in the position again." Enos says hugging his wife.

Cue anyone.

"You honestly think Lizzy's gonna let that happen? Remember what she did when she got custody of Molly? She made us godparents. She'll do the same with Vidalia. Lizzy loves flesh and blood more than anything in this world she'll die to protect her and Lizzy would never let Luke hurt her. Just look at how hurt she was when Austin did it to Lizzy's son. Lizzy would never let anyone get in the position again." Enos says hugging his wife.

Cue anyone.

Vidalia was watching the movie unaware of what was going on right now.

Vidalia was watching the movie unaware of what was going on right now.

Julie, Micheal, Angel and twins were at home and she Says "Micheal I'm scared did you see what Brian did to Daisy what would've happened if Callie wasn't there and Angel hadn't gotten dad when she did. And another thing, I couldn't handle going to any of my cousins funeral right now we grew up like sisters and not like cousin. She didn't have heck, according to the DNA we ain't even related to one another but have you noticed the change in Luke lately ever since I found who my father was he don't even return phones calls now. Lizzy does, but not Luke I don't like the way he treats me never was like this to me before and he's known for his whole life as well."

Angel Says "Yeah, he's even different towards me as well Mom. It's like he loves the two of us but just keeps his distance now."

Julie Says "Angel, did you know your Uncle Luke was againist the idea of having more kids when we was trying and it's like I don't know something had changed lately."

Angel looks and Says "Why Mom, it's your body not his and why would he be so againist it now?"

Julie Says "What was that again, oh yeah because of your age and it would be weird having Children and Grandchildren in the same age group can you believe it now. But one thing I had the twins and I'm pregnant again right now, but he can't talk when Lizzy's baby is born Salena will be nineteen years old so there."

Angel Says "I hadn't thought about it recently, but Mom it seems that he's hurt that you wanted to know who your real father was and didn't want to take his explanation about it now. You know what, I wish he would just leave it alone and let you live your life now."

Julie Says "Me too Angel."

Julie decides to call her cousin and really talk with him about what's going on right now she wants to know in the heck is going on between them right now as well.

Edited by Julieduke

Cue anyone.

Ashley Says "You know it's kind of sad Aunt Daisy as well, I miss my twins there still in the NICU the docter said they stay for three months but I don't know I'll use this time to set the Nursery and I didn't tell anybody on purpose because I wanted to surprize them. Did you know that my Grandpa and my Uncle Cooter had bet weather it was two boys or two girls now? I don't know who won now, but I think I'm the real winner with my two babies now and Aunt Julie is having me and Jack watch Faith and Hope so they can go out just them and Angel has a date before she goes back to North Carolina so trypical of her but I know who is coming apparently Jason is coming up and there going to just drive around and stop at Hazzard Pond, she told me he wants to ask her something real important and he want to talk to Micheal even before they go out so I don't know,I hope she's ready Aunt Daisy?"

Julie, Micheal, Angel and twins were at home and she Says "Micheal I'm scared did you see what Brian did to Daisy what would've happened if Callie wasn't there and Angel hadn't gotten dad when she did. And another thing, I couldn't handle going to any of my cousins funeral right now we grew up like sisters and not like cousin. She didn't have heck, according to the DNA we ain't even related to one another but have you noticed the change in Luke lately ever since I found who my father was he don't even return phones calls now. Lizzy does, but not Luke I don't like the way he treats me never was like this to me before and he's known for his whole life as well."

Angel Says "Yeah, he's even different towards me as well Mom. It's like he loves the two of us but just keeps his distance now."

Julie Says "Angel, did you know your Uncle Luke was againist the idea of having more kids when we was trying and it's like I don't know something had changed lately."

Angel looks and Says "Why Mom, it's your body not his and why would he be so againist it now?"

Julie Says "What was that again, oh yeah because of your age and it would be weird having Children and Grandchildren in the same age group can you believe it now. But one thing I had the twins and I'm pregnant again right now, but he can't talk when Lizzy's baby is born Salena will be nineteen years old so there."

Angel Says "I hadn't thought about it recently, but Mom it seems that he's hurt that you wanted to know who your real father was and didn't want to take his explanation about it now. You know what, I wish he would just leave it alone and let you live your life now."

Julie Says "Me too Angel."

Julie decides to call her cousin and really talk with him about what's going on right now she wants to know in the heck is going on between them right now as well.

Lizzy picks up her ringing phone and tucks it between her ear and her shoulder as she continues to pack. "Hello, this is Lizzy." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy picks up her ringing phone and tucks it between her ear and her shoulder as she continues to pack. "Hello, this is Lizzy." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Hi Lizzy, listen I need to talk to Luke he's hasn't been returning my phone calls and I'm wandering whats bothering him right he's never treated they way he has lately now. And I'm sorry about Brian, but Callie was telling me about what Enos found in his truck this is getting so bad for him right now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Julie Says "Hi Lizzy, listen I need to talk to Luke he's hasn't been returning my phone calls and I'm wandering whats bothering him right he's never treated they way he has lately now. And I'm sorry about Brian, but Callie was telling me about what Enos found in his truck this is getting so bad for him right now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

"Like I told him, Brian can rot in jail for all I care and Luke isn't here. He won't be until he can come to his senses and tell me why the hell he made me choose." Lizzy says snapping the suitcase closed.

Cue anyone.

"Like I told him, Brian can rot in jail for all I care and Luke isn't here. He won't be until he can come to his senses and tell me why the hell he made me choose." Lizzy says snapping the suitcase closed.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Well okay Lizzy can we talk, ever since I found that Rosco was my father well he's been treating me different lately not only me but Angel as well. I know I tried talking some sense into him but I couldn't get through to him either he doesn't usually act like this as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.