Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Cassidy and Salena had their stories straight to their parents and they were pretty smart about this as well. Salena felt bad about deceiving Lizzy and her father about this right now as well they was so nice and understanding as well but Cassidy said to her this is about fun right now as well. Salena had told her parents that Cassidy was picking her up and staying at Cassidy's house and they was having a Cramfest and Cassidy had told her parents that they was going to their friends house to have a Cramfest she even made up the event she had told them their was going to be adults and about twenty kids their all studying getting ready for various test and they they all wanted better grades as well. Bothe of them gave them numbers of their mutual friend Alexia and she was going to tell that she was the adult their and the kids were all right now as well. But the real truth was they was going to Alex Hogg's house for a party and his cousin Joshua Hogg was going to be there as well and there was going to college guys and a bunch of people as well. But the guys didn't tell it was just going to be the four of them now and what their actualy plans were now as well and it seems that.

The Evening of the party, as Cassidy picked up Salena the minute they pulled out of the drive and got far enough away from the house both of them turned off their cellphones and just dropped them in their pockets they didn't now embrassing phone calls now as well. Salena felt bad about lying to her parents as well and she didn't think their was very proper to do as well and they she felt guilty as well. They arrive their and it seems that Alex looks and Says "Howdy girls, I see you didn't have much problem getting here if your parents had any idea where you was they would be demanding your car keys and cellphones as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Cassidy says "Salena, are you sure about this?"

Cassidy gets up "you said we'd leave if it go to much Salena, well it did get to much but you ended up and insisted we stay, how could you?!"

Salena Says "I thought Zima was water now and that dog was drunk Cassidy now as well that was really funny, why did you give your keys to your dad now as well."

Cassidy lookes at Salena "you thought Zima was water? were you high that night! and it was not funny!"

Salena Says "I'm going to sleep, why don't you got to sleep it will be okay and besides what's the worst that can happen now."

Salena sighes "no, its just that Cassidy is being way to protective of her self, she needs to loosen up and get over that night!"

Angel Says "You was taken advantage I heard you had five Zima how dumb are to believe that was spring water come on now Salena."

Lizzy slowly walks down the hall and into Salena and Angel's room to perch on the edge of Salena's bed. "We need to talk." She says softly.

Salena Says "Okay, and I know I screwed up big time but honestly thought Zima was Spring Water now."

Angel said "better keep away from the Zima then, i found a bottle when i was going through your room trying to find my notebook"

Salena Says "I know how this looks Lizzy, but I swear it's not mine now as well."

Angel looks at Lizzy "it was under her bed, it had to be, whose else's could it have been"

Salena Says "I've stopped I swear Lizzy and geez what's that look about fine just clean up my room before I get home then. I still like staying there and besides the docter doesn't know about it as well."

Salena Says "I've stopped I swear Lizzy and geez what's that look about fine just clean up my room before I get home then. I still like staying there and besides the docter doesn't know about it as well."

"You swear to me that you're not drinking and you don't have a problem with alcohol?" Lizzy asks.

"You swear to me that you're not drinking and you don't have a problem with alcohol?" Lizzy asks.

Salena Says "No, I don't and I don't even remember why I bought that as well it was just bought on a dare that's all."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.