Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

"Football career? Hell I'd be more worried about your college career and your life. When your father finds out about what you did he's gonna pull you from the Tarheels and he's gonna force you to come back home. Hell I have a feeling you're gonna be spending a few years in jail if they can prove what you did." Hughie says.

Josh swallows and Says "But Uncle Hughie, Jason and Jack dared me to do it they said it would be funny as well. And besides there taking drugs as well and look what they did to Angel and Ashley now and your mad about what I did right now as well. What about Brian Lee Davenport did to Julie Duke, Daisy Duke and Angel as well."

The Phone a Micheal's house rings and He Says "Who is it and I hope it's important right now as well the twins aren't sleeping right now as well?"

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Josh swallows and Says "But Uncle Hughie, Jason and Jack dared me to do it they said it would be funny as well. And besides there taking drugs as well and look what they did to Angel and Ashley now and your mad about what I did right now as well. What about Brian Lee Davenport did to Julie Duke, Daisy Duke and Angel as well."

The Phone a Micheal's house rings and He Says "Who is it and I hope it's important right now as well the twins aren't sleeping right now as well?"

"I don't care if they triple dog dared you to do it Josh, it was a stupid dare you could have taken her upstairs sat with her for ten minutes then walked away and said you did it. You didn't have to do it. I don't care what they do they aren't Hoggs you are and the Hogg name has gone through a lot but I never thought rape would be one of them. You disappoint me Josh I thought you learned better than this. After everything your father and I have taught you I never thought it would come to this. I can only hope you take the back lash like a man and accept your punishment." Hughie says.

"I don't care if they triple dog dared you to do it Josh, it was a stupid dare you could have taken her upstairs sat with her for ten minutes then walked away and said you did it. You didn't have to do it. I don't care what they do they aren't Hoggs you are and the Hogg name has gone through a lot but I never thought rape would be one of them. You disappoint me Josh I thought you learned better than this. After everything your father and I have taught you I never thought it would come to this. I can only hope you take the back lash like a man and accept your punishment." Hughie says.

Josh Says "Hell with that now Uncle Hughie I'm leaving right now and good bye as well."

With that Josh goes to leave but he is blocked right now as well by Alex and he looks and he Says "Jerk, and you know what I had nurse my dog's hangover the next morning oh that Cassidy is good now as well."

Josh Says "Hell with that now Uncle Hughie I'm leaving right now and good bye as well."

With that Josh goes to leave but he is blocked right now as well by Alex and he looks and he Says "Jerk, and you know what I had nurse my dog's hangover the next morning oh that Cassidy is good now as well."

Hughie steps up behind him and crosses his arms. "There are only two places you can go here or New York. I can guarantee thought that because she is Micheal Knight's niece you won't get away with this no matter how far you run."

Hughie steps up behind him and crosses his arms. "There are only two places you can go here or New York. I can guarantee thought that because she is Micheal Knight's niece you won't get away with this no matter how far you run."

Josh Says "Yeah well that is just a Pontiac he drives and I'm not scared right now as well. And his son only has a Ford Mustang as well and my Corvette can outrun both of them as well. And Alex had wanted to try the samething with Cassidy but he just got a drunk dog instead good going there as well."

Josh Says "Yeah well that is just a Pontiac he drives and I'm not scared right now as well. And his son only has a Ford Mustang as well and my Corvette can outrun both of them as well. And Alex had wanted to try the samething with Cassidy but he just got a drunk dog instead good going there as well."

"And I will deal with him. As far as Micheal and Mike Knight go I wouldn't judge them too quick or by what their car looks like. I can guarantee you you will pay whether it's through the courts or by Lizzy finding you and making you pay. You have ruined her daughter's life in Lizzy's eyes and she won't stop until you pay for the 18 years you just took away from Salena." Hughie says.

"And I will deal with him. As far as Micheal and Mike Knight go I wouldn't judge them too quick or by what their car looks like. I can guarantee you you will pay whether it's through the courts or by Lizzy finding you and making you pay. You have ruined her daughter's life in Lizzy's eyes and she won't stop until you pay for the 18 years you just took away from Salena." Hughie says.

Micheal had heard what happened to Salena and he Says "Luke come over her okay, we need to talk and is my wife staying overnight with Angel you know the docters think that she might lose her baby tonight as well. That's why she is so worried and I would be concerned as well but wait till Bo finds that Cassidy lied to him as well and listen what are we going to do about what's in Angel's glove right now. She's mad at her father and well I don't think she needs a gun right now as well, but I know she's nineteen and yes took the gun safety but that doesn't mean she needs it she could always have a cellphone and Mace on her at all times Luke."

Micheal had heard what happened to Salena and he Says "Luke come over her okay, we need to talk and is my wife staying overnight with Angel you know the docters think that she might lose her baby tonight as well. That's why she is so worried and I would be concerned as well but wait till Bo finds that Cassidy lied to him as well and listen what are we going to do about what's in Angel's glove right now. She's mad at her father and well I don't think she needs a gun right now as well, but I know she's nineteen and yes took the gun safety but that doesn't mean she needs it she could always have a cellphone and Mace on her at all times Luke."

"There's nothing we can do about Angel having a gun. She'll be ok. She's got a permit and took gun safety courses you best bet is to support her." Luke says.

"There's nothing we can do about Angel having a gun. She'll be ok. She's got a permit and took gun safety courses you best bet is to support her." Luke says.

Micheal Says "Luke what are you doing about what happened to your daughter you know that I sorta thought Salena was pregnant she sure does fly off the handle lately. And the sleepiness the samething Angel was going through as well, but I never thought it was true now as well and one more thing who exactly are they talking about teething about the liqour when they said don't use liquor. Is that the parents or the baby now Luke I don't understand these baby remedy's right now. Hey it's not funny as well?"

Micheal Says "Luke what are you doing about what happened to your daughter you know that I sorta thought Salena was pregnant she sure does fly off the handle lately. And the sleepiness the samething Angel was going through as well, but I never thought it was true now as well and one more thing who exactly are they talking about teething about the liqour when they said don't use liquor. Is that the parents or the baby now Luke I don't understand these baby remedy's right now. Hey it's not funny as well?"

"I'm gonna let Lizzy take care of Josh and Joey. She handles the Hogg's better than we do. As for teething the alcohol is supposed to numb the pain. Uncle Jesse gave us a bit when we were teething so long ago but I think Lizzy uses frozen teething rings for Molly." Luke says.

"I'm gonna let Lizzy take care of Josh and Joey. She handles the Hogg's better than we do. As for teething the alcohol is supposed to numb the pain. Uncle Jesse gave us a bit when we were teething so long ago but I think Lizzy uses frozen teething rings for Molly." Luke says.

Micheal Says "Oh sorry about that listen I wasn't around when my son was little can you tell right now Luke. And there's this rumor that Alex tried to get Cassidy drunk but she just got the dog drunk instead is that true because if that is now that is funny as ever oh poor boy now. She's smart but somebody has to tell him what his daughter was up to three months ago as well, and I'm not telling him not this his quick temper now."

Cassidy was at home and wandering if her father would ever find out what happened three months she laughs about it now, but if she was asked what happened and her dad knew exactly she would have to hand him her keys and she wouldn't driving for a while as well. After he stopped laughing of course now as well.

Micheal Says "Oh sorry about that listen I wasn't around when my son was little can you tell right now Luke. And there's this rumor that Alex tried to get Cassidy drunk but she just got the dog drunk instead is that true because if that is now that is funny as ever oh poor boy now. She's smart but somebody has to tell him what his daughter was up to three months ago as well, and I'm not telling him not this his quick temper now."

Cassidy was at home and wandering if her father would ever find out what happened three months she laughs about it now, but if she was asked what happened and her dad knew exactly she would have to hand him her keys and she wouldn't driving for a while as well. After he stopped laughing of course now as well.

"It may be best if someone talks her into tell him." Luke says.

"It may be best if someone talks her into tell him." Luke says.

Cassidy see's her father come home and Says "Dad, can we talk there something I need to tell of what I did three months ago and you might want to sit down as well. You see remember when I said that I was going to a all night cramfest with Salena well it was actually a party hosted Alex Hogg and his cousin Josh was there and well Alex was trying to get me drunk and I was getting his dog drunk instead. But while I was doing that Josh had convinced Salena that Zima was nothing more that bottled water and she had five and he had his way with her as well. I'm sorry I should've been there for my cousin as well but I kept thinking about myself as well here's the keys to my car is you want them right now as well and I know that grin as well once you stop laughing you understand why I handed you the keys as well."

Cassidy see's her father come home and Says "Dad, can we talk there something I need to tell of what I did three months ago and you might want to sit down as well. You see remember when I said that I was going to a all night cramfest with Salena well it was actually a party hosted Alex Hogg and his cousin Josh was there and well Alex was trying to get me drunk and I was getting his dog drunk instead. But while I was doing that Josh had convinced Salena that Zima was nothing more that bottled water and she had five and he had his way with her as well. I'm sorry I should've been there for my cousin as well but I kept thinking about myself as well here's the keys to my car is you want them right now as well and I know that grin as well once you stop laughing you understand why I handed you the keys as well."

"Cassidy Duke, Upstairs now." Bo says calmly pointing to the stairs.

"Cassidy Duke, Upstairs now." Bo says calmly pointing to the stairs.

Cassidy walks up and Says "Yes Dad, I know I ran out on Salena but Alex wouldn't give up on me as well and I didn't drink anything as well."

"Now Cassidy." Bo answers.

Cassidy walked to her room and she knew he was mad about what she had told him and she knew he would find out eventually anyways and well she didn't want somebody else to tell him. Bo had went and called Micheal at home and it seem he had just hung up with Luke as well.

Cassidy walked to her room and she knew he was mad about what she had told him and she knew he would find out eventually anyways and well she didn't want somebody else to tell him. Bo had went and called Micheal at home and it seem he had just hung up with Luke as well.

"Knight residence." Micheal answers.

Bo tells him what his daughter told him and he had first asked if he was sitting and there was laughter at the other end as well thow.

"Giving it to the dog that's a new one. Yes I heard about that. Bo I know you're angry but...She's your daughter and she needs your support. Be glad she wasn't raped." Micheal says.

"Giving it to the dog that's a new one. Yes I heard about that. Bo I know you're angry but...She's your daughter and she needs your support. Be glad she wasn't raped." Micheal says.

Cassiy was upset in her room and she didn't get drunk and she wasn't raped she didn't understand why her father was mad at her right now as well.

Bo Says "What if Faith or Hope came and told you what she told me how would you react she actually handed me her keys before I could say anything about it she must trust me to do the right thing now as well Micheal."

Cassiy was upset in her room and she didn't get drunk and she wasn't raped she didn't understand why her father was mad at her right now as well.

Bo Says "What if Faith or Hope came and told you what she told me how would you react she actually handed me her keys before I could say anything about it she must trust me to do the right thing now as well Micheal."

Cassidy had kept her cellphone her father would have to ask her for that and she called Salena in her room and told her that she had told her father what she did three months ago and that she was sorry about leaving her by herself with Josh.

Salena Says "Cassidy, it's okay I know that Alex was trying to get to you as well and you did what was best for you as well. So you actually told your father and handed him your car keys as well your really trusting but apparently you didn't hand him your cellphone now as well."

Cassidy had kept her cellphone her father would have to ask her for that and she called Salena in her room and told her that she had told her father what she did three months ago and that she was sorry about leaving her by herself with Josh.

Salena Says "Cassidy, it's okay I know that Alex was trying to get to you as well and you did what was best for you as well. So you actually told your father and handed him your car keys as well your really trusting but apparently you didn't hand him your cellphone now as well."

Cassidy says "its not okay, i was pretty smart not to hand him my cell phone, but i was stupid to give him my car keys"

Cassidy says "its not okay, i was pretty smart not to hand him my cell phone, but i was stupid to give him my car keys"

Salena Says "But nothing happened to you I'm three months pregnant but I'm keeping the baby and the worst thing of all the Asthma factor. Why did you tell your father if he wasn't asking about what happened as well. So he wasn't asking for your car keys then Cassidy that's miracle when dad found out what happen he asked for my keys. But Angel had went and told him what happened as well and Josh was bragging on campus which apparently made him even madder as well Cassidy."

Cassidy Says "Salena how come you thought Zima was spring water now, didn't they have that kind of stuff in where you grew up now as well. You know the jokes they got going town right now as well stuff like that gets around and pretty much they are calling you Zimagirl as well Salena as well."

Salena Says "Oh great this is turning out to be quite embrassing now as well and Cassidy I wish we had never went to that party it's been a horrible three months for me as well right now."

Edited by Julieduke

Cassidy and Salena had their stories straight to their parents and they were pretty smart about this as well. Salena felt bad about deceiving Lizzy and her father about this right now as well they was so nice and understanding as well but Cassidy said to her this is about fun right now as well. Salena had told her parents that Cassidy was picking her up and staying at Cassidy's house and they was having a Cramfest and Cassidy had told her parents that they was going to their friends house to have a Cramfest she even made up the event she had told them their was going to be adults and about twenty kids their all studying getting ready for various test and they they all wanted better grades as well. Bothe of them gave them numbers of their mutual friend Alexia and she was going to tell that she was the adult their and the kids were all right now as well. But the real truth was they was going to Alex Hogg's house for a party and his cousin Joshua Hogg was going to be there as well and there was going to college guys and a bunch of people as well. But the guys didn't tell it was just going to be the four of them now and what their actualy plans were now as well and it seems that.

The Evening of the party, as Cassidy picked up Salena the minute they pulled out of the drive and got far enough away from the house both of them turned off their cellphones and just dropped them in their pockets they didn't now embrassing phone calls now as well. Salena felt bad about lying to her parents as well and she didn't think their was very proper to do as well and they she felt guilty as well. They arrive their and it seems that Alex looks and Says "Howdy girls, I see you didn't have much problem getting here if your parents had any idea where you was they would be demanding your car keys and cellphones as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.