Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Daisy sighed "An hour maybe okay!"

Julie looked they had her settled her in a room and a IV and a heart moniter just like Salena had as well and she Says "Do I really need the moniter now as well Daisy. It's the same room has my daughter that was thoughtful Daisy who arrainged this now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Julie looked they had her settled her in a room and a IV and a heart moniter just like Salena had as well and she Says "Do I really need the moniter now as well Daisy. It's the same room has my daughter that was thoughtful Daisy who arrainged this now."

Daisy just rolls her eyes"

Daisy just rolls her eyes"

Julie looked and Says "Was this you Daisy, if it was I appreciate it very much as well. Where's my husband and Dad at right now and what did I catch anyways." Micheal walks in and Says "Your Aunt Lulu is watching the kids let me take care of them for now besides I can talk guy things with Christopher and Nathaniel while your getting better honey."

Julie looked and Says "Was this you Daisy, if it was I appreciate it very much as well. Where's my husband and Dad at right now and what did I catch anyways." Micheal walks in and Says "Your Aunt Lulu is watching the kids let me take care of them for now besides I can talk guy things with Christopher and Nathaniel while your getting better honey."

Daisy nodded

Micheal Says "Honey it will be okay allright they know what your name is here and I will talk to them as well."

Julie had drifted off to sleep before her father even got there and he had seen that Angel was asleep again and it seemed that whatever the girls had his daughter had it as well and had seen that Micheal and Daisy was there as well. Rosco Says "I thought Julie was getting sick now she kept telling me she was fine all the time as well."

Julie had drifted off to sleep before her father even got there and he had seen that Angel was asleep again and it seemed that whatever the girls had his daughter had it as well and had seen that Micheal and Daisy was there as well. Rosco Says "I thought Julie was getting sick now she kept telling me she was fine all the time as well."

Daisy said "I know she did"

Daisy said "Okay"

Micheal Says "Why did she get sick after Angel did now Daisy? I don't understand I knew she was tired but sick never thought of that right now as well. A Nurse don't me before I came to see her that it's mostly effecting woman who recently had a baby now."

Micheal Says "Why did she get sick after Angel did now Daisy? I don't understand I knew she was tired but sick never thought of that right now as well. A Nurse don't me before I came to see her that it's mostly effecting woman who recently had a baby now."

Daisy sighed "I'm not sure"

Daisy sighed "I'm not sure"

The Nurse comes by and Says "Mrs. Strait you really should spend so much time you could get it from your niece and sister as well and is it Julia or Julie I wasn't sure now."

Micheal Says "I just noticed her id bracelet is wrong it's with a E I've seen her driver's license once or twice now as well."

The Nurse comes by and Says "Mrs. Strait you really should spend so much time you could get it from your niece and sister as well and is it Julia or Julie I wasn't sure now."

Micheal Says "I just noticed her id bracelet is wrong it's with a E I've seen her driver's license once or twice now as well."

Daisy said "I- I'll leave"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.