Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Angel said "Yes.. I can"

Julie Says "Fine but you they will let only with somebody pushing you in a wheelchair hospital rules and yours and mines newborn pictures came yesterday and I brought you yours as well and I a small pairs of clippers as well so you can have Nathaniel with you here Angel."

She called a Nurse and asked and the Nurse Says "No she needs to eat breakfest and her Morning dose and to rest some more I'm sorry but she sick right now Mrs. Knight."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Julie Says "Fine but you they will let only with somebody pushing you in a wheelchair hospital rules and yours and mines newborn pictures came yesterday and I brought you yours as well and I a small pairs of clippers as well so you can have Nathaniel with you here Angel."

She called a Nurse and asked and the Nurse Says "No she needs to eat breakfest and her Morning dose and to rest some more I'm sorry but she sick right now Mrs. Knight."

Angel said "I will see me my brother and cousins!"

Angel said "By law i dont have to"

The Nurse Says "Well I leave your breakfest and when you done I'll bring your medicine and I'll have the docter explain when she wants you to use a wheelchair now as well." The Nurse leaves the tray and walks out and thinking about how stubborn she is right now as well.

The Nurse Says "Well I leave your breakfest and when you done I'll bring your medicine and I'll have the docter explain when she wants you to use a wheelchair now as well." The Nurse leaves the tray and walks out and thinking about how stubborn she is right now as well.

Angel huffs

Angel huffs

Julie watches as her daughter finishes her breakfest minus anything sweet as well she didn't like plain pancakes but at least she had butter now as well. Julie Says "Angel the docter will come back to talk to you as well allright."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly mae Duke

Angel said "Whatever"

Julie just watched and she knew her daughter was stubborn but she wouldn't want to be asleep all the time as well so she understands the feeling as well. Julie looked at her daughter and was trying to hide she was starting to get sick from visiting her daughter, two nieces and nephew as well which was getting harder and harder to do as well.

Julie just watched and she knew her daughter was stubborn but she wouldn't want to be asleep all the time as well so she understands the feeling as well. Julie looked at her daughter and was trying to hide she was starting to get sick from visiting her daughter, two nieces and nephew as well which was getting harder and harder to do as well.

Micheal had left all four kids with Lulu and went to see Angel and seen that his wife looked like she was getting sick as well.

Julie looks and Says "Hi honey she's being stubborn again you know how Angel is now as well."

Micheal had left all four kids with Lulu and went to see Angel and seen that his wife looked like she was getting sick as well.

Julie looks and Says "Hi honey she's being stubborn again you know how Angel is now as well."

A Nurse came in and Says "I see you finished your breakfest and here's your medicine in this little cup and hello Mr. and Mrs. Knight but Mrs. Knight you look sick yourself as well."

Julie Says "I think something is coming on right now, I've been falling asleep as soon as sit down lately."

A Nurse came in and Says "I see you finished your breakfest and here's your medicine in this little cup and hello Mr. and Mrs. Knight but Mrs. Knight you look sick yourself as well."

Julie Says "I think something is coming on right now, I've been falling asleep as soon as sit down lately."

Angel sighed and took her medicine

Angel sighed and took her medicine

Angel was asleep and the Nurse kept asking about Julie she Says "Okay I'm not feeling well but just figured that I have a newborn this was common it's just that I keep falling asleep everywhere even when I try to do something as well."

Angel was asleep and the Nurse kept asking about Julie she Says "Okay I'm not feeling well but just figured that I have a newborn this was common it's just that I keep falling asleep everywhere even when I try to do something as well."

"I want to run some tests. You may have picked up what the girls have." The nurse says.

"I want to run some tests. You may have picked up what the girls have." The nurse says.

Julie followed the Nurse and well she said bye to Angel as well and her daughter was asleep as well. She looked at the Nurse and Says "How come everybody is getting this right now Nurse." Julie passes right now before she even got very far she woke up and there was a docter and a nurse around her and they was telling her that they admitted her and called her Dad and told her husband as well about what was going. They would've told Angel but she's asleep anyways and she looks and Says "I guess that means I got it from the girls as well."

Edited by Julieduke

Julie followed the Nurse and well she said bye to Angel as well and her daughter was asleep as well. She looked at the Nurse and Says "How come everybody is getting this right now Nurse." Julie passes right now before she even got very far she woke up and there was a docter and a nurse around her and they was telling her that they admitted her and called her Dad and told her husband as well about what was going. They would've told Angel but she's asleep anyways and she looks and Says "I guess that means I got it from the girls as well."

Daisy comes in "Hey ya'll"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.