Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Sam Says "Hey somebody better tell Aunt Lizzy that Ashley and Matt are married now before she finds out through the grapevine now Mom."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Daisy said "She knows"

just then the nurse comes in with word about Clay "He's beat the virus completely theres still risk of the coma..but the virus is gone"

Daisy said "She knows"

just then the nurse comes in with word about Clay "He's beat the virus completely theres still risk of the coma..but the virus is gone"

Sam Says "Nurse excuse me but I knew my husband would and how catchy is that virus I shared a room with my husband for a while now as well."

the Nurse said "you wont catch it Sam, he caught the virus while he was away from you"

Sam was relieved and Says "That's really good news now as well Nurse and listen somebody better explain that Matt is Dr. Spencer's son as well Mom."

Sam Says "Okay Mom."

Daisy sighes "So I guess Clays not outta the woods yet"

Sam Says "It don't sound like it now Mom. Aunt Julie is here everyday checking on Angel, Cassidy, Salena and Clay as well. And me as well now."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.