Hello newbie

wmfd7

Howdy all, new to the site just saying Hi. I've been a fan for a while, just recently bought my own "General" still working on the little things but I'm getting there. It's a 69 charger with a 440 and 727 auto trans, body and paint are finished along the interior buckskin. see ya ltr.

Ok I'll try, but have trouble with the pictures, and not been able to ad an advar either, is there a post limit or something?index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=133679642&albumID=1727217&imageID=23583480

There are two ways you can post pictures Wmfd, first one is , once you click on reply, scroll below and hit go advanced and then hit manage attachments, you can put up to 3 pic at one time for each post you put in thread.

Once you click on "Manage attachments" you have to chose your pics you have from your computer( which is where you have to have your pics ) and upload your pics, like this, you hit browse and upload from where your pic is, once it is done, you can hit browse again, upload again till you have 3 of them.

I am only going to put one from this example, because 3 is usually the limit.(pic of luke below)

Second choice, you have to have your pics with some photo website, where your pics have codes, in my case, I use Photobucket, and under each picture I have 3 codes.

For this site, I have to use the image code to post pics in forums, I just copy the image code from Photobucket, then come back in here and paste it , like so;

vlcsnap-1201892.png

Hope this helps you wmfd

post-3225-14305081032_thumb.jpg