Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Daisy said "Yeah...maybe"

Soon Cindy comes back looking flushed. "You were right Lizzy. He's amazing. I think...I think I'm gonna go out with him tomorrow." Cindy says.

"Alright go say good bye and we'll go back home." Lizzy says. Soon they do just that and after dropping Daisy off the two go back to Lizzy's house. Nearly the moment she opens the door she's bowled over.

"Mommy." Austin says wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Hi sweetie." Lizzy says kneeling in front of him and hugging him.

"Now I'm not saying JJ has to go but...I'm still not sure I like him." Austin says.

"Well next time I have a baby you'll be prewarned." Lizzy says. Austin nods. "There's someone I'd like you to meet. Austin this is my friend Cindy, Cindy this is my son Austin." Austin looks up and nods to the woman before tearing away to play with Sox. "He's off to play with his puppy. Come on I'll show you wear you can sleep tonight."

Soon Cindy comes back looking flushed. "You were right Lizzy. He's amazing. I think...I think I'm gonna go out with him tomorrow." Cindy says.

"Alright go say good bye and we'll go back home." Lizzy says. Soon they do just that and after dropping Daisy off the two go back to Lizzy's house. Nearly the moment she opens the door she's bowled over.

"Mommy." Austin says wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Hi sweetie." Lizzy says kneeling in front of him and hugging him.

"Now I'm not saying JJ has to go but...I'm still not sure I like him." Austin says.

"Well next time I have a baby you'll be prewarned." Lizzy says. Austin nods. "There's someone I'd like you to meet. Austin this is my friend Cindy, Cindy this is my son Austin." Austin looks up and nods to the woman before tearing away to play with Sox. "He's off to play with his puppy. Come on I'll show you wear you can sleep tonight."

Cindy smiles "Okay...and are you sure I will NOT come between you and Daisy"

Bo said "Yes, even with JJ..Lizzy...are you regretting being with me and having JJ?.." a worried look on his face

"No, I will never regret my sons or marring you I'm just worried. Austin wasn't happy about JJ and I don't want him to be mad at me. I've let him down so much that I'm worried I won't ever make him happy." Lizzy says.

Cindy said "It's fine"

"It's getting late and we have to put these two to bed. TV is downstairs, watch whatever you want, there's food in the fridge if you're hungry, and there's a bathroom off the foyer if you need it. It's got a shower stall but no running water to it. Toilet works though. If you want to take a shower the bathroom is down the hall from here second door on the right." Lizzy says.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.