Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Daisy lays down and falls right to sleep

"Listen Austin I know it's hard but JJ is small and he has trouble sleeping through the night but you're Mommy's big helper right I need you to put up with this for a little while longer. I'm sorry it's hard baby." Lizzy says.

"Why can't you just take him back to the hopsickle?" Austin asks. "I don't want a little brother."

"Listen Austin I know it's hard but JJ is small and he has trouble sleeping through the night but you're Mommy's big helper right I need you to put up with this for a little while longer. I'm sorry it's hard baby." Lizzy says.

"Why can't you just take him back to the hopsickle?" Austin asks. "I don't want a little brother."

Bo said "cause hes here now...are you quoting Rugrats or what?"

Bo laughed a little "never mind, but JJ is your brother and your gonna have to deal with Blake for another week and well theres nothin you can do about JJ but love him"

"But I didn't and still don't want a little brother." Austin says.

"I know you don't sweetheart but...just put up with it for Mommy." Lizzy says. Austin nods and soon drops off to sleep.

Lizzy leads Bo back to their room and sighs. "I don't know what to do." Lizzy says.

"But I didn't and still don't want a little brother." Austin says.

"I know you don't sweetheart but...just put up with it for Mommy." Lizzy says. Austin nods and soon drops off to sleep.

Lizzy leads Bo back to their room and sighs. "I don't know what to do." Lizzy says.

Bo said "hes a kid, he'll come around as he get older, just dont leave me ... you know i love you and Austin and JJ like the world right?"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.