Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Daisy smiled

Lizzy was on her way out for the day when she was startled by a maroon car driving up. The driver climbed out and Lizzy's jaw dropped. "You were right. They were bound to catch the guy who did it." The driver says.

"Cindy. Come on I want you to meet my husband." Lizzy says. Cindy grins and follows Lizzy inside. "Bo?" Lizzy calls.

"Hush don't wake him." Bo answers softly. "Who's your friend?"

"Cindy this is my husband Bo Duke, Bo this is the woman I told you about Cindy Crenshaw...wrong place at the wrong time." Lizzy says.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you. He's too young to be Austin." Cindy says.

"That's our other son Jeeter James." Lizzy says.

"JJ." Cindy says. Lizzy nods.

Lizzy was on her way out for the day when she was startled by a maroon car driving up. The driver climbed out and Lizzy's jaw dropped. "You were right. They were bound to catch the guy who did it." The driver says.

"Cindy. Come on I want you to meet my husband." Lizzy says. Cindy grins and follows Lizzy inside. "Bo?" Lizzy calls.

"Hush don't wake him." Bo answers softly. "Who's your friend?"

"Cindy this is my husband Bo Duke, Bo this is the woman I told you about Cindy Crenshaw...wrong place at the wrong time." Lizzy says.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you. He's too young to be Austin." Cindy says.

"That's our other son Jeeter James." Lizzy says.

"JJ." Cindy says. Lizzy nods.

Cindy smiles "Ya'll are such a happy family"

Cindy smiled "Sure..you know I'd also love to meet Daisy and her family too, later on of course"

"Cool come on." Lizzy says. They run errands and catch up and towards the end Lizzy looks at Cindy. "Do you have a place to stay?"

"Uh well...I know Hazzard's got a few rooms open at the hotel and..." Cindy starts.

"No way. You're staying with me. I won't hear any different." Lizzy says.

"Cool come on." Lizzy says. They run errands and catch up and towards the end Lizzy looks at Cindy. "Do you have a place to stay?"

"Uh well...I know Hazzard's got a few rooms open at the hotel and..." Cindy starts.

"No way. You're staying with me. I won't hear any different." Lizzy says.

Cindy said "Okay..and hey, just so ya know,I completely understand that you've known Daisy way longer than me and she comes first and I come second in the Best Friends catagory okay?"

Cindy said "Okay..and hey, just so ya know,I completely understand that you've known Daisy way longer than me and she comes first and I come second in the Best Friends catagory okay?"

"In most situations yes but...You're still my good friend and I'd do nearly everything for you. Come on I want to drop this stuff off and then take you to meet Daisy. Maybe we can get something at the Boar's Nest after that." Lizzy says.

"In most situations yes but...You're still my good friend and I'd do nearly everything for you. Come on I want to drop this stuff off and then take you to meet Daisy. Maybe we can get something at the Boar's Nest after that." Lizzy says.

Cindy said "Lizzy...I noticed Daisy was sensitive...I seriously don't want her to think I'm gonna take you away from her..."

"She looks like you." Cindy says. "Lizzy and I were gonna go to the Boar's Nest in a while, do you want to come with us?"

Daisy said "Sure...what about the kids?.." she thought for a minute "I could get Lulu to watch them...she'd do it in a heartbeat..maybe I need a good day out ....are ya'll sure ya'll dont mind me comin' along?"

Daisy said "Sure...what about the kids?.." she thought for a minute "I could get Lulu to watch them...she'd do it in a heartbeat..maybe I need a good day out ....are ya'll sure ya'll dont mind me comin' along?"

"I don't mind at all." Cindy says. "Lizzy?"

"Absolutely, please Daisy. We haven't had a girls day since Kayle was born." Lizzy agrees.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.