Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Daisy said "i dont mind.. thanks" and layed the stuff on the couch

Lizzy picks through the stuff and grins. "Thank you so much. I love all this." Lizzy says. Then she hears JJ's cry and goes to tend to him.

"Daisy...Look I know...this is unexpected and a little nontraditional but I want to throw Lizzy a baby shower. I was hoping you'd help." Bo says.

Lizzy picks through the stuff and grins. "Thank you so much. I love all this." Lizzy says. Then she hears JJ's cry and goes to tend to him.

"Daisy...Look I know...this is unexpected and a little nontraditional but I want to throw Lizzy a baby shower. I was hoping you'd help." Bo says.

Daisy said "why dont we have a double one...that way ill get the rest of the stuff we need for Blake and ya'll can get the rest of the stuff ya need for JJ"

Daisy said "he went to talk to Luke and hes mad at me because i suggested that me and you have a double baby shower...i thought'd help us..but forget that idea now"

"Oh Daisy...that's a wonderful idea." Lizzy says. "He's mad...It's not you Daisy it's...You know how Bo can get when he doesn't get a full night of sleep. Add on top of that Austin not liking JJ and things don't sit well. He was bound to snap and I'm sorry it had to be at you." Lizzy says.

"Oh Daisy...that's a wonderful idea." Lizzy says. "He's mad...It's not you Daisy it's...You know how Bo can get when he doesn't get a full night of sleep. Add on top of that Austin not liking JJ and things don't sit well. He was bound to snap and I'm sorry it had to be at you." Lizzy says.

Daisy said "i guess your right..thanks Liz"

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.