Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Daisy smiles a small smile

The next two weeks drag by and before he know it Lizzy's saying its time to go. Once at the hospital the process begins and the entire Duke family is watching Bo pace back and forth in the waiting room. Even though he knows it isn't his kid he can't help but feel a bit of nervousness about the entire event and feels like something strangely wonderful is going to happen that day. Soon he's called back and is let in to see Lizzy who is crying and cursing. "Can't you give her something for the pain?" Bo asks.

The nurse nods after checking with the doctor and gives Lizzy and Epidural. After six hours of painful screaming the baby comes and is a healthy baby boy. Lizzy lays back and sighs. "They'll be happy to know it's a boy." Lizzy says.

"Mrs. Duke I'm gonna need you to push again." The doctor says.

"What?" Lizzy asks.

"You heard me Push." The doctor says again. So Lizzy pushes and then the doctor stops her. "On this next contraction you're going to feel a strong urge to push I need you to resist."

"What's wrong doc?" Lizzy asks having already delivered was the placenta.

"Just don't push." The doctor says. So as hard as it was for Lizzy she didn't push. "There we go." Lizzy looks up at Bo and feels something else slide from her body. "Mr. Duke a hand please." Bo walks to the end of the bed and his jaw drops.

"But how...?" Bo asks.

"We need you to cut the cord." Doc says. Bo cuts the cord and soon the other baby was rushed to be checked out.

"What's going on?" Lizzy demands.

"Congratulations you have twins." The doc says.

"Are they identical?" Lizzy asks.

"Not as far as we can tell. Mrs. Lizzy, the umbilical cord from the second twin was wrap around his throat so they're gonna run some tests." The doctor says.

"But how's it possible they're not identical?"

"It is possible to have fraternal twins."

"But the baby's not mine, I was a surrogate and miscarried two of the three implants."

"Well then that means you disregarded the doctors orders and did it within twenty four hours of the implant. We'll run a DNA test to be sure." The doctor says then walks away.

"What are we gonna tell Daisy?" Lizzy asks.

The next two weeks drag by and before he know it Lizzy's saying its time to go. Once at the hospital the process begins and the entire Duke family is watching Bo pace back and forth in the waiting room. Even though he knows it isn't his kid he can't help but feel a bit of nervousness about the entire event and feels like something strangely wonderful is going to happen that day. Soon he's called back and is let in to see Lizzy who is crying and cursing. "Can't you give her something for the pain?" Bo asks.

The nurse nods after checking with the doctor and gives Lizzy and Epidural. After six hours of painful screaming the baby comes and is a healthy baby boy. Lizzy lays back and sighs. "They'll be happy to know it's a boy." Lizzy says.

"Mrs. Duke I'm gonna need you to push again." The doctor says.

"What?" Lizzy asks.

"You heard me Push." The doctor says again. So Lizzy pushes and then the doctor stops her. "On this next contraction you're going to feel a strong urge to push I need you to resist."

"What's wrong doc?" Lizzy asks having already delivered was the placenta.

"Just don't push." The doctor says. So as hard as it was for Lizzy she didn't push. "There we go." Lizzy looks up at Bo and feels something else slide from her body. "Mr. Duke a hand please." Bo walks to the end of the bed and his jaw drops.

"But how...?" Bo asks.

"We need you to cut the cord." Doc says. Bo cuts the cord and soon the other baby was rushed to be checked out.

"What's going on?" Lizzy demands.

"Congratulations you have twins." The doc says.

"Are they identical?" Lizzy asks.

"Not as far as we can tell. Mrs. Lizzy, the umbilical cord from the second twin was wrap around his throat so they're gonna run some tests." The doctor says.

"But how's it possible they're not identical?"

"It is possible to have fraternal twins."

"But the baby's not mine, I was a surrogate and miscarried two of the three implants."

"Well then that means you disregarded the doctors orders and did it within twenty four hours of the implant. We'll run a DNA test to be sure." The doctor says then walks away.

"What are we gonna tell Daisy?" Lizzy asks.

Bo sighed "i dont know Lizzy...i really dont know"

Daisy said "thanks, and i wont be angry"

Soon the doctor comes back and looks at the two couples. We've done the tests and these are the results. Congratulations you both have a son. Mrs. Strate your's was born today at 3 pm, Mrs. Duke yours three minutes later." The doctor says.

"He's ok right?" Lizzy says.

"Perfectly healthy." The doctor says.

Soon the doctor comes back and looks at the two couples. We've done the tests and these are the results. Congratulations you both have a son. Mrs. Strate your's was born today at 3 pm, Mrs. Duke yours three minutes later." The doctor says.

"He's ok right?" Lizzy says.

"Perfectly healthy." The doctor says.

Daisy said "what about my son? please tell me hes okay, and Lizzy im happy for you"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.