Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

David nodds

Julie Says "Hello Brian why did you want me of all the lawyers out there you do realize I've never been in a trial before and the other doesn't count now because it was mine and well what happened as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Brian said "what do you want?"

Julie Says "You tell me your the one that asked for me now? Was this personal or on a professional basis now as well? Listen I got one hour until the twins need their nap and I still got to work on planning me and Micheal's wedding as well I've very busy lately Brian."

Julie Says "You tell me your the one that asked for me now? Was this personal or on a professional basis now as well? Listen I got one hour until the twins need their nap and I still got to work on planning me and Micheal's wedding as well I've very busy lately Brian."

Brian said "i have nothin to tell!"

Brian said "i have nothin to tell!"

Julie Says "Agent Roach I'm leaving take me back to your office so I can go home if he won't talk to me I don't want to be here I'm sorry it has to be this way Brian."

"Wait. You're the only one that will help me." Brian says.

Julie turns around and Says "Okay, I willing to listen and please bear in mind this will be my very first case ever now as well Brian so bear with me do you mind if I call a friend as well. I can't believe I'm here again wow it's was a couple of weeks ago as well but so frightening then as well."

Julie Says "Okay I'll take it but please understand this will be hard but I've always rooted for the underdog as well."

Julie Says "Water, I was thinking of a way that Agent Roach can tell water from Moonshine my brother did it once but I don't want to get into trouble now. Agent Roach you can tell Moonshine from water right well why don't you do a little test of it by dropping a match in a little now."

Julie Says "Water, I was thinking of a way that Agent Roach can tell water from Moonshine my brother did it once but I don't want to get into trouble now. Agent Roach you can tell Moonshine from water right well why don't you do a little test of it by dropping a match in a little now."

"They didn't test it last night they just took me in. It's just water the match will go out." Brian says.

Brian said "i swear it was water.. and yes i remember that.. Enos is still scared of anything in a clear glass bottle"

Julie Says "That's my brother for ya, we still laugh about his little thing there now as well."

Brian laughs

Julie Says "I wasn't there but everytime he tell us about I still laugh but seriously Agent Roach try it out as well." Agent Roach Says "Young lady, if that isn't water you could be in trouble as well." Julie looks him dead in the eyes and Says "Then test it outside Agent Roach."

Julie Says "I wasn't there but everytime he tell us about I still laugh but seriously Agent Roach try it out as well." Agent Roach Says "Young lady, if that isn't water you could be in trouble as well."

Brian said "poor Enos.. gettin locked up with another girl"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.