Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Daisy said "yeah, but im still a little skeptical on that part"

Julie Says "What are you talking about Daisy? You sound like you never trusted him to begin with I remember he used to always work on my car for Cooter and Lizzy as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Agent Roach said "i dont know"

Julie Says "The only thing I can think of right now is that I am a full fledge lawyer right now and that's the only reason right now as well. And I did say I wanted Pro-Bono work as well."

Agent Roach said "you might have mentiond that"

Julie Says "Oh Man, I don't think I can take his case right now as well Daisy. What should I do right now listen to him and then turn him down right now as well."

At David's Lizzy carefully takes a sniff of the bottles in the back of Brian's car then grins. "You little stinker." Lizzy mutters.

"For what?" David asks.

"You know how I asked Brian to bring me a couple things of water because our well had been having problems? It's all here." Lizzy says.

David said "your brother was smart"

"I sure hope so. When Agent Roach finds out about this they'll be forced to drop the charges." Lizzy says.

Julie looks at Agent Roach and Says " where is Brian Lee Davenport right now you said he wanted to talk to me and that you would take me now as well." It was first time she had ever acted like a lawyer in her life and she knew what she was doing as well.

Julie looks at Agent Roach and Says " where is Brian Lee Davenport right now you said he wanted to talk to me and that you would take me now as well." It was first time she had ever acted like a lawyer in her life and she knew what she was doing as well.

"This way." Roach says leading her to Brian.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.