Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Julie Says "Hi Daisy, I can't believe we got tricked so nobody could keep track of where we was at all time that's just deceitful as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Daisy said "i know..i was ticked when Agent Huntley put that on me.. i was even more ticked when she took my children"

Daisy said "i know..i was ticked when Agent Huntley put that on me.. i was even more ticked when she took my children"

Julie Says "Well there off and you have your children back again, but tomorrow I'm going to talk with Agent Roach and ask him a few things hey listen did your itch like crazy Daisy because mine did as well."

Julie Says "Well there off and you have your children back again, but tomorrow I'm going to talk with Agent Roach and ask him a few things hey listen did your itch like crazy Daisy because mine did as well."

Daisy nodded "yes it did.. and take me with you.. im gonna have a word with Agent Roach my self"

Daisy nodded "yes it did.. and take me with you.. im gonna have a word with Agent Roach my self"

Julie Says "Okay is Enos with the kids because I am the only home and can you help get the boys in their car seats and mind if we take the Town Car. Sorry I don't got a nickname of it yet as well."

Julie Says "Okay is Enos with the kids because I am the only home and can you help get the boys in their car seats and mind if we take the Town Car. Sorry I don't got a nickname of it yet as well."

Daisy said "yes.. Enos is with the kids.. hes gotten a couple days off of work.. Rosco is bein a little to generous dont ya think"

Daisy said "yes.. Enos is with the kids.. hes gotten a couple days off of work.. Rosco is bein a little to generous dont ya think"

Julie picks up Little Devon and watches as Daisy is carrying Little Jesse and they get the babies in the car seats and their still asleep as well. Julie Says "Boy what a first outing now Daisy, the office a ATF Agent now of all things. Hey can you grabe the diaper bag a minute and it's allreadry set up as well."

Julie picks up Little Devon and watches as Daisy is carrying Little Jesse and they get the babies in the car seats and their still asleep as well. Julie Says "Boy what a first outing now Daisy, the office a ATF Agent now of all things. Hey can you grabe the diaper bag a minute and it's allreadry set up as well."

Daisy goes and gets the diaper bag

Michael said "Julie if you dont want me too i wont"

Julie Says "I don't think Agent Roach's office is the best place but Micheal he's like family and it wouldn't hurt as well if they went with us right Daisy."

Daisy was the first in and said "guess who Agent Roach"

He looked and Says "Julie and Daisy Duke how are you two doing and these aren't your cousins now Julie." Julie Says "Nope their mine and Micheal's son Little Devon and Little Jesse now as well."

He looked and Says "Julie and Daisy Duke how are you two doing and these aren't your cousins now Julie." Julie Says "Nope their mine and Micheal's son Little Devon and Little Jesse now as well."

Daisy said "no two my kids are 5 and ones just a little baby.. and im about to have another.. well technacally im not carrying the baby"

Daisy said "no two my kids are 5 and ones just a little baby.. and im about to have another.. well technacally im not carrying the baby"

Julie Says "That's a long story as well, I'll let my cousin explain and listen we got rid of something and you talked to our Uncle Jesse as well."

Agent Roach said "what did you get rid of?"

Julie Says "Should we show him Daisy? I don't know if this will get us in trouble now as well. Can I now leave the county it really will get in the way once I start my practice now as well Agent Roach."

Julie Says "Should we show him Daisy? I don't know if this will get us in trouble now as well. Can I now leave the county it really will get in the way once I start my practice now as well Agent Roach."

Agent Roach said "ya took off the anklets.. well at least your free"

Agent Roach said "ya took off the anklets.. well at least your free"

Julie Says "Wow, I thought I was going to be in trouble you told Uncle Jesse you didn't authorize them as well and that there's no reason as well."

Agent Roach said "there really was not reason"

Julie Says "Can I ask you something a minute do I really need to tell you what I need to tell you what I know about Brian Lee Davenport, why what happened why would what I know be of any importance he was at our trial now."

Julie Says "Can I ask you something a minute do I really need to tell you what I need to tell you what I know about Brian Lee Davenport, why what happened why would what I know be of any importance he was at our trial now."

Daisy nodded "i know all of this too"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.