Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

"It's your choice Mikey. You go after them you won't live to regret it. You follow my orders and you'll be handsomely rewarded." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Julie just stay real quiet as well. Mikey says "Sorry Red, but there's the Devon's nieces and they'll make him cooperate even better you never want anything to happen to family now. Besides I'm in charge not you Red."

Cue Anybody

Mikey says "they have to be caught, they know too much Lizzy"

"I don't care what they know. They are my best friends and I pay you to shut up and follow my orders. If I'm not mistaken you're just the bounty hunter I hired to nab these two. I'm the one that runs this business. Now shut up or I'll run you through." Lizzy spits.

"I'd listen to her if I were you." Tom says.

Cue anyone.

"I don't care what they know. They are my best friends and I pay you to shut up and follow my orders. If I'm not mistaken you're just the bounty hunter I hired to nab these two. I'm the one that runs this business. Now shut up or I'll run you through." Lizzy spits.

"I'd listen to her if I were you." Tom says.

Cue anyone.

Mikey sighes and says "okay"

"Here's the deal. You two, Devon and Micheal, are going to shut up, lose the file, and stay out of Georgia. You'll report that the rumors were false and you move on. I'll go back to my business and you'll pretend this never happened." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Micheal says "Sorry, I can't do cutie now it's not in my nature."

Cue Anybody

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.