Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

"Taxi." Aaron says.

"No way Julie, Uncle Devon said to stay here." Daisy says.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Come on he's dealing with Lizzy Jackson-Davenport he doesn't know her like we know her and if it was anybody else and if she knew about Uncle Devon well don't you think those two guys would've been after us now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or Anybody

Julie says "Come on he's dealing with Lizzy Jackson-Davenport he doesn't know her like we know her and if it was anybody else and if she knew about Uncle Devon well don't you think those two guys would've been after us now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or Anybody

"Yeah but if it is Lizzy...you know she'd only do something drastic if he was butting in to something he shouldn't have been. Come on just sit back and let it unfold." Daisy prods.

Cue anyone.

"Yeah but if it is Lizzy...you know she'd only do something drastic if he was butting in to something he shouldn't have been. Come on just sit back and let it unfold." Daisy prods.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "It's hard I hope Uncle Devon and Micheal knows how good she is with her knife now Daisy?"

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Daisy sighes and yawns "its geting late and im worried about my Uncle and Micheal"

"They'll be alright Daisy." Aaron comforts.

"I believe the men are the ones that took Micheal, the other one a brunette I haven't seen. There is another person in there but I can not tell anything about them other than they are shorter than the rest." Kitt says.

"Thanks Kitt." Devon slowly approaches the building and peaks through a window. Indeed he sees three men and Micheal but can't see the fourth.

Cue anyone.

"They'll be alright Daisy." Aaron comforts.

"I believe the men are the ones that took Micheal, the other one a brunette I haven't seen. There is another person in there but I can not tell anything about them other than they are shorter than the rest." Kitt says.

"Thanks Kitt." Devon slowly approaches the building and peaks through a window. Indeed he sees three men and Micheal but can't see the fourth.

Cue anyone.

Julie wakes up slightly and notices that Uncle Devon is still out yet.

Cue Anybody

"You see my dear friend. You're here because my boss wants you here. We're waiting for your boss to show up and then we'll get the show on the road." Tom says.

Cue anyone.

Micheal says "Well who is your boss, and what happened I remember changing a tire and that's it."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

"I'm on it boss." Tom says. Red or Lizzy depending on how she feels at the moment sighs hoping to get a compromise from Devon and Micheal so she can go back to running her business unaffected.

Cue anyone.

Micheal keeps wandering and how they got him so quickly and hoping that Daisy and Julie are okay as well.

Cue Anybody

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.