Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Uncle Jesse Says "Let me try a minute maybe he wants his Mom but Angel is so tired right now as well lets see what I can do she's going to have to do this as well sometime Micheal. Not every baby makes up with everybody right away, you should've seen Angel her first three weeks she screemed bloody murder when Bo held, but when Luke held her it was a different story now.But it was just a phase with Angel as well now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Micheal nodds

Micheal nodds

Julie watches her and Micheal's boy sleep and she looks at Uncle Jesse and Says "Can you watch them for us while I take my New Lincoln Town Car for a drive now and Micheal your invited as well honey."

Julie watches her and Micheal's boy sleep and she looks at Uncle Jesse and Says "Can you watch them for us while I take my New Lincoln Town Car for a drive now and Micheal your invited as well honey."

Micheal said "okay"

Uncle Jesse said "sure ill watch them"

Micheal said "after that lets stop by Daisys house too, ya'll need some cousin time"

Julie got in and buckled her seat belt and noticed the carseats back there and Says "Honey lets just ignore there back there for now okay. And that sounds like a good idea as well."

Julie got in and buckled her seat belt and noticed the carseats back there and Says "Honey lets just ignore there back there for now okay. And that sounds like a good idea as well."

Micheal said "oh wait, scratch going to Daisys house, her and Lizzy went for that surrogacy appoitment, oh well, we can always just go to the park and sit there for awhile"

Micheal said "oh wait, scratch going to Daisys house, her and Lizzy went for that surrogacy appoitment, oh well, we can always just go to the park and sit there for awhile"

Lizzy listens to the doctors explain everything then turns to Daisy. "It's gonna take about four to five weeks to go through with all this. Are you sure you want to do this?" Lizzy asks.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.