Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Julie Says "More than Happy, can't wait to drive it right now as well. So how is the transformation of the Firebird coming along then."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

"Dad's sanding it down now and I've asked Bo about the flames. He said it'd look cool but he's not so sure he'd want it done on the Mouse." Lizzy grins.

"Not a bit. And I'll thank you for keeping your mouths shut. Two weeks that's all I'm asking you." Lizzy says.

Julie Says "I can do that for you, I can't wait till you give the car to him for his birthday now as well. Hey you find out it has a alarm on it as well."

Julie Says "I can do that for you, I can't wait till you give the car to him for his birthday now as well. Hey you find out it has a alarm on it as well."

"Dad disabled it. Said every time he touched it the thing would go off. I'm not sure we need it but if he wants it we'll enable it for him." Lizzy says.

"Dad disabled it. Said every time he touched it the thing would go off. I'm not sure we need it but if he wants it we'll enable it for him." Lizzy says.

Julie Says "Lizzy I got tired of my car taking off with somebody else in it so I had it installed as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.