Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Micheal nodds

Julie Says "Thank You Uncle Devon and Micheal did you bring a Camera I was think what about my Uncle's holding their namesakes in a picture so we can freeze this moment in time as well."

Jesse and Devon picked each little boy and they was holding them as well and Devon Says "This reminds me of the very first time I held Bo he's was just looking up at me in his eyes saying hello Uncle Devon I'm Bo glad to meet you that what Little Devon Micheal Knight is saying to me right now as well he's so cute still can't figure who the twins look like right now as well."

Julie Says "Thank You Uncle Devon and Micheal did you bring a Camera I was think what about my Uncle's holding their namesakes in a picture so we can freeze this moment in time as well."

Jesse and Devon picked each little boy and they was holding them as well and Devon Says "This reminds me of the very first time I held Bo he's was just looking up at me in his eyes saying hello Uncle Devon I'm Bo glad to meet you that what Little Devon Micheal Knight is saying to me right now as well he's so cute still can't figure who the twins look like right now as well."

Daisy comes in "Carmen,Jacob, and Kayle are gone!" and is crying

"Julie what are you talking about?" Lizzy asks.

Julie Says "Agent Huntley had threatened Daisy, that she was never going to see her kids ever again she might've kidnapped them Lizzy. Think about it, what would hurt me or Daisy more than to take our children from us now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Anybody

Julie Says "Agent Huntley had threatened Daisy, that she was never going to see her kids ever again she might've kidnapped them Lizzy. Think about it, what would hurt me or Daisy more than to take our children from us now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Anybody

"That little...I'm gonna go see if I can find some sort of clue or something. Then I'm gonna track her down and make sure she regrets it." Lizzy says.

"That little...I'm gonna go see if I can find some sort of clue or something. Then I'm gonna track her down and make sure she regrets it." Lizzy says.

Micheal Says "Lizzy I'm going to help as well, and she had dare better not touch our sons now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Micheal Says "Lizzy I'm going to help as well, and she had dare better not touch our sons now."

"You're out of your mind Lizzy. If you get wrapped up in this you could go back to jail." Bo says.

"Mommy no go." Austin says wrapping his arms around Lizzy's legs.

"That never stopped you and that cousin of yours." Lizzy says.

"Then I'll go." Bo says.

"You're out of your mind Lizzy. If you get wrapped up in this you could go back to jail." Bo says.

"Mommy no go." Austin says wrapping his arms around Lizzy's legs.

"That never stopped you and that cousin of yours." Lizzy says.

"Then I'll go." Bo says.

Micheal Says "We got to becareful now as well, she needs to be stopped and brought to justice as well let's take Kitt thow."

Devon Says "Yes Daisy what's wrong, this sounds serious I'll come to your house for this right now."

when he got their Daisy said "my kids have been kidnapped, Agent Huntley kept her promise and got her goons to kidnapp my children Uncle Devon, oh man, they could be dead for all we know!"

when he got their Daisy said "my kids have been kidnapped, Agent Huntley kept her promise and got her goons to kidnapp my children Uncle Devon, oh man, they could be dead for all we know!"

Devon Says "There not dead Daisy, now calm down and where his Bo and Micheal at right now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or anybody

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.