Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

"Do you know how close we are to shutting Red down? My guess is, Red isn't happy about it and is going to do what ever it takes to stop us." Devon says.

Cue anyone.

Micheal says "Well I guess somebody has to tell your nieces they have to stay here or there just going to keep trying to get them and me as well?"

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Micheal says "Well I guess somebody has to tell your nieces they have to stay here or there just going to keep trying to get them and me as well?"

"I don't think they're the intended target. I want to see something Micheal why don't you take Kitt for a drive downtown and back and stop at a gas station." Devon says.

Cue anyone.

Julie was asleep and she didn't even noticed that Aaron walked and was just watching her right now.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or Anybody

Devon walked around the cabin keeping track of Kitt and Micheal on his computer.

Seeing the new opportunity that was presented Ricky and his friend followed Micheal at a sedate pace watching and waiting for him to stop and get out. "Now this time Idiot don't fire. Red wants him alive. We're not to hurt the girls either. She wants him only. If the girls are with him leave them and get him in the car. She doesn't really want him harmed but she'll take unconscious." Ricky's friend says. Ricky nods knowing and hating his orders.

Cue anyone.

Devon walked around the cabin keeping track of Kitt and Micheal on his computer.

Seeing the new opportunity that was presented Ricky and his friend followed Micheal at a sedate pace watching and waiting for him to stop and get out. "Now this time Idiot don't fire. Red wants him alive. We're not to hurt the girls either. She wants him only. If the girls are with him leave them and get him in the car. She doesn't really want him harmed but she'll take unconscious." Ricky's friend says. Ricky nods knowing and hating his orders.

Cue anyone.

Micheal was getting gas and told Kitt to keep his scanners peeled right now as well.

Micheal was getting gas and told Kitt to keep his scanners peeled right now as well.

"Here's our chance. Get him." Big John said. Ricky and John climb out of the van and walk over to Micheal.

"Hey buddy, can you give us a hand? We need some help with our van." Ricky says not lifting his sunglasses.

Cue anyone.

"Here's our chance. Get him." Big John said. Ricky and John climb out of the van and walk over to Micheal.

"Hey buddy, can you give us a hand? We need some help with our van." Ricky says not lifting his sunglasses.

Cue anyone.

Micheal turned around and seen two guys the same two guys that tried to take Daisy and Julie as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or Anybody

Micheal suspected something but went along with they guys and helped them change the tire

The tire was changed and right before Micheal stood up Ricky knocked him in the back of the head with a tire iron. "Good now get him in the van." The boys lifted Micheal into the van scanning him for trackers and GPS chips. Finding none but the earwig, which they removed and crushed, they blindfolded him and then drove off to the cabin. As the sun started it's decent Ricky and John dumped Micheal on Red's couch and then looked at their boss.

"Thank ya for the help boys. Here's what you're owed." Red says paying them.

"You're welcome. Look us up if you need anything. You know where to find us." John says.

"Take care of your kids." Red says. Ricky and John leave and Red smiles at Tom. "Now what to do about him."

"You could always wait till he wakes up and threaten him." Tom says.

"Naw to simple. Tie him up."

"Yes ma'am."

"I told you it's Red." Tom rolled his eyes but did as she asked.

"I told you it don't matter what you go by because as soon as they find out who you are and what you're doing you're gonna be in a lot of trouble." Tom says.

"It doesn't matter if they know 'Little Red' is a female as long as I keep Commissioner Hogg, Commissioner Tate, and Hatchapee county's commissioner happy and supplied with Firewhiskey. I can't do that however if that dipstick over there and his boss keep trying to shut me down." Red answers.

"Relax Lizzy, I told you, we talk it out and they'll leave you alone." Toms says.

Cue anyone.

The tire was changed and right before Micheal stood up Ricky knocked him in the back of the head with a tire iron. "Good now get him in the van." The boys lifted Micheal into the van scanning him for trackers and GPS chips. Finding none but the earwig, which they removed and crushed, they blindfolded him and then drove off to the cabin. As the sun started it's decent Ricky and John dumped Micheal on Red's couch and then looked at their boss.

"Thank ya for the help boys. Here's what you're owed." Red says paying them.

"You're welcome. Look us up if you need anything. You know where to find us." John says.

"Take care of your kids." Red says. Ricky and John leave and Red smiles at Tom. "Now what to do about him."

"You could always wait till he wakes up and threaten him." Tom says.

"Naw to simple. Tie him up."

"Yes ma'am."

"I told you it's Red." Tom rolled his eyes but did as she asked.

"I told you it don't matter what you go by because as soon as they find out who you are and what you're doing you're gonna be in a lot of trouble." Tom says.

"It doesn't matter if they know 'Little Red' is a female as long as I keep Commissioner Hogg, Commissioner Tate, and Hatchapee county's commissioner happy and supplied with Firewhiskey. I can't do that however if that dipstick over there and his boss keep trying to shut me down." Red answers.

"Relax Lizzy, I told you, we talk it out and they'll leave you alone." Toms says.

Cue anyone.

Kitt returned back to the cabin minus Micheal and Julie looks at her Uncle and says "I think this has something to do with Boss Hogg for some odd reason and whoever is doing this well I think it's a woman by some chance now."

Cue Anybody

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.