The Vanilla Cherry Bean Club!

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Daisy laughed as Lulu talked but only on funny things and not of serious things

Lulu Says "Daisy, listen PMS isn't that bad from what I've heard about pregnancy sometimes all the moods can last the whole your pregnant now and the Morning Sickness. Now I've never been pregnant myself but it's breeze and you know what PMS Stands for now "Putting Up With Mens ****" and don't repeat that do your Uncle or cousins they might get mad at you now."

Cue Anybosdy

Lulu Says "Daisy, listen PMS isn't that bad from what I've heard about pregnancy sometimes all the moods can last the whole your pregnant now and the Morning Sickness. Now I've never been pregnant myself but it's breeze and you know what PMS Stands for now "Putting Up With Mens ****" and don't repeat that do your Uncle or cousins they might get mad at you now."

Cue Anybosdy

Daisy looked at Lulu "Lulu, i dont wanna sound disrespectful, but im only 13, im not old enough to be pregnant"

Daisy looked at Lulu "Lulu, i dont wanna sound disrespectful, but im only 13, im not old enough to be pregnant"

Lulu Says "Well listen, I know but maybe I should tell you about the birds and the bees your about the right age and a woman has a easier job of explaining stuff like this to a girl than your Uncle Jesse will."

Cue Anybody

Lulu Says "Why don't you focus on school right now? Listen I know you probaly heard of some teenagers getting pregnant now but there too young Daisy like you said eariler?"

Cue Anybody

Daisy said "uh huh" little did Daisy know that she was probably going to be one of them teenagers when she got older, no one knew, only time will tell

Daisy said "uh huh" little did Daisy know that she was probably going to be one of them teenagers when she got older, no one knew, only time will tell

Lulu Says "Just let me tell you about my best friend Joy back in High School, she was a cheerleader and she was dating the Hazzard High Star Quarterback I know it sounds romantic right now. Well they dated for a while, and they was getting serious right now and before she knew it she was pregnant and when she found out her parents were furious with her, and she told Scott well he told her that she had to take care of baby on her own. She dropped out of school, and I've never heard from ever again Daisy we never know what happened after that."

Cue daisydukeXenosstrait

Lulu Says "Just let me tell you about my best friend Joy back in High School, she was a cheerleader and she was dating the Hazzard High Star Quarterback I know it sounds romantic right now. Well they dated for a while, and they was getting serious right now and before she knew it she was pregnant and when she found out her parents were furious with her, and she told Scott well he told her that she had to take care of baby on her own. She dropped out of school, and I've never heard from ever again Daisy we never know what happened after that."

Cue daisydukeXenosstrait

Daisy says "i know if that happend to me, Uncle Jesse would be mad enough to eat 4 inch wood nails"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.