Filed Under The Rug

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Like Lizzy said it's different. Criminal charges don't stick well here against many people, namely us Duke's and car racing's big." Bo answers.

Cue anyone.

Brian says "I see, but one question as well how come the cops are againist you's as well he ain't going to me as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Brian says "Well I'm older actually than Lizzy by at least eight years I haven't told her yet."

"That's not possible. Not if Cooter's your father. Cooter was 14 when Lizzy was born. You may be younger than her by eight years but not older. The only way you can be older than her is if you're not related to her. Not by any of her parents. Lizzy does look young for her age." Bo says remembering what he had been told.

Cue anyone.

"That's not possible. Not if Cooter's your father. Cooter was 14 when Lizzy was born. You may be younger than her by eight years but not older. The only way you can be older than her is if you're not related to her. Not by any of her parents. Lizzy does look young for her age." Bo says remembering what he had been told.

Cue anyone.

Brian says "Unless I was born the same year and I'm eight months older well sorry about that now."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.