Filed Under The Rug

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rosco says "Especially could you imagine this Jason could be telling Lizzy about Julie right now just to bring her down right now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

At The Secret Location

Jason and helping with Lizzy, Kevin and Brian she was still outcold he wandered how much his henchman used she sure was surprized to realize he was behind her. Jason had no idea where her friend was right now but when she came to he was going to tell her that he had Julie at another location just to see a reaction as well.

Kevin and Brian was very unhappy they didn't like getting surprized but Kevin was told by Jason that he had Julie somewhere and if he didn't cooperated and just stand there and do nothing that he was going to have somebody shoot her. Brian was keeping a huge secret right now he was Lizzy's little brother and he didn't dare Jason or anybody else's right now he didn't want them to know as well. He hated that he couldn't do nothing but Jason had a gun on him when it all happened as well.

At The Secret Location

Jason and helping with Lizzy, Kevin and Brian she was still outcold he wandered how much his henchman used she sure was surprized to realize he was behind her. Jason had no idea where her friend was right now but when she came to he was going to tell her that he had Julie at another location just to see a reaction as well.

Kevin and Brian was very unhappy they didn't like getting surprized but Kevin was told by Jason that he had Julie somewhere and if he didn't cooperated and just stand there and do nothing that he was going to have somebody shoot her. Brian was keeping a huge secret right now he was Lizzy's little brother and he didn't dare Jason or anybody else's right now he didn't want them to know as well. He hated that he couldn't do nothing but Jason had a gun on him when it all happened as well.

the nurse came out of the room adn said "Bo you sister is in the recovery room you can see her tommarow"

At The Secret Location

Brian kept thinking about that Nurse Kaylee and he was smiling despite what going on around him and Jason couldn't figure out why.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or Anybody

Slowly Lizzy's eyes flutter open and she looks around and then realizes she can't use her hands. "Well this sucks." Lizzy mutters looking up.

Cue anyone.

Kevin and Brian are in the same boat and Kevin is worried about his fiance as well, and he says "Lizzy, I think Jason lied to me so I wouldn't try anything to help you out I don't know how but I going to think of a way out of this right now."

Jason walks in and says "Well, I discovered something as well it seems that Brian and Lizzy have the same last name they don't seem to look alike at all. And Kevin, I have you fiancee at another location and don't try nothing heroic right now."

Kevin says "How can I right now I'm handcuffed and so is Brian as well and I didn't know that your laat name was Davenport, you was going by another one around them."

Brian says "Well, she's actually my older sister and don't do nothing to do her allright and I our father can't pay whatever you said in that note as well."

Edited by Julieduke

Kevin and Brian are in the same boat and Kevin is worried about his fiance as well, and he says "Lizzy, I think Jason lied to me so I wouldn't try anything to help you out I don't know how but I going to think of a way out of this right now."

Meanwhile Next Morning Julie wakes up and Bo has heard from Rosco and Cooter about what was going but he was torn help out Lizzy right now or stay with his sister with what's going on with her.

Jason walks in and says "Well, I discovered something as well it seems that Brian and Lizzy have the same last name they don't seem to look alike at all. And Kevin, I have you fiancee at another location and don't try nothing heroic right now."

Kevin says "How can I right now I'm handcuffed and so is Brian as well and I didn't know that your laat name was Davenport, you was going by another one around them."

Brian says "Well, she's actually my older sister and don't do nothing to do her allright and I our father can't pay whatever you said in that note as well."

Lizzy brushes off the fact that she has a little brother and focuses more on what Jason said. "Hey Jason Bo came willingly right?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy brushes off the fact that she has a little brother and focuses more on what Jason said. "Hey Jason Bo came willingly right?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Jason says "Well I won't share that with you but why the look like you don't believe you can't do anything about it right now."

Kevin says "You better do nothing to do my fiancee and best friend right now and she is my life, she's worth more to me than any car could but one thing Lizzy, I think Jason is lying right now so did you know that she snores in sleep I guess you would know that if you really had her. Or better yet, whats Julie's eye color I know what it is and do this without calling somebody right now."

Jason says "Well I won't share that with you but why the look like you don't believe you can't do anything about it right now."

Kevin says "You better do nothing to do my fiancee and best friend right now and she is my life, she's worth more to me than any car could but one thing Lizzy, I think Jason is lying right now so did you know that she snores in sleep I guess you would know that if you really had her. Or better yet, whats Julie's eye color I know what it is and do this without calling somebody right now."

Jason says "And what are you going to do about as well? You know she does fill out she shorts so cutely as well and I don't know about you seeing her again now Kevin?"

Meanwhile back at The Hospital it seems that Rosco stayed overnight with Jesse once he found out and Bo was just asleep and Luke stayed home but was concerned for his cousin as well.

Jason says "And what are you going to do about as well? You know she does fill out she shorts so cutely as well and I don't know about you seeing her again now Kevin?"

Meanwhile back at The Hospital it seems that Rosco stayed overnight with Jesse once he found out and Bo was just asleep and Luke stayed home but was concerned for his cousin as well.

"Hey Jason did Daisy come quietly as well?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

"Hey Jason did Daisy come quietly as well?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Julie woke up and found that her brother was fast asleep and he noticed the Sheriff was sitting outside her room, she knewing he was guarding her from that Jason Darling coming here. She see's her Uncle Jesse and says "Hey Uncle Jesse, that was nice of Rosco to stay and make sure that Jason didn't get to me here."

Jason looks and says "who's Daisy, what is that the family dog now."

Kevin says "Oh if Daisy heard that she would be mad right now and I still think your lying through your teeth Jason."

"I knew you didn't have Julie, if you did you'd have to take in Bo, Luke, and Daisy because I doubt you would have left them as witnesses to a kidnapping. You sure are one of the dumbest criminals I've ever met." Lizzy smirks.

Cue anyone.

"I knew you didn't have Julie, if you did you'd have to take in Bo, Luke, and Daisy because I doubt you would have left them as witnesses to a kidnapping. You sure are one of the dumbest criminals I've ever met." Lizzy smirks.

Cue anyone.

Kevin says "Well then where is she at right now?"

"My best guess with her three cousins but if you let me use a CB then could find out." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Kevin looked and said "Oh please don't do that they'll go and find her and I don't want that to happen but she looked very uncomfortable the last time I had seen her like she was hurting somewhere."

"No, she better not be or you'll have a lot of explaining to do. I think Jason may have hurt her bad enough earlier that she may have wanted to get it checked out." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Jason says "I didn't hurt her that bad she kept whining about something but I didn't hit her trust me now."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.