Filed Under The Rug

"I don't know. He beat out of the city soon after he paid Cooter for the work on his car. Maybe he did leave and he ain't coming back." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Julie walks out and says "No that sidewinder ain't giving up that easy I think he'll come back to Hazzard he still wants my car yet Bo."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Julie walks out and says "No that sidewinder ain't giving up that easy I think he'll come back to Hazzard he still wants my car yet Bo."

"Maybe he's waiting for things to cool down a bit. Why try again when he's got Rosco and Enos and apparently two members of the highway patrol out on the look out for him?" Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"Maybe he's waiting for things to cool down a bit. Why try again when he's got Rosco and Enos and apparently two members of the highway patrol out on the look out for him?" Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Personally Lizzy, Jason don't seem too smart right now I think he would try again and he sure was menacing especially when he wanted to know about my bikini."

"I know he did but you really think I'm stupid enough to go anywhere near him? I've got my own personal plow boy if I need anything." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Julie smiled and said "But what about the rest of the girls in the county, there pretty tought right Lizzy."

"True but I think it's worse to have to put up with their romantic intentions on poor unsuspecting city girls." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Julie laughs and says "That's so true, so what you think of Vidalia for a girl and Joseph Douglas or wait a minute Douglas Joseph for boy. Well I'm pregnant but I thinking ahead about babies and stuff Lizzy."

Julie laughs and says "That's so true, so what you think of Vidalia for a girl and Joseph Douglas or wait a minute Douglas Joseph for boy. Well I'm pregnant but I thinking ahead about babies and stuff Lizzy."

"I hope you're not pregnant. You know Uncle Jesse would throw a fit." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "You tell him not around me he's allreadry thinks I had a bikini on under my shorts and tank tops today."

"You aren't really pregnant are you?" Bo asks cautiously.

"Of course not right?" Luke says more confidently than he feels.

Lizzy smirks and looks between the three Dukes. "No I'm not. It would be funny to see his reaction though. Just to get back at him for what he did to me today." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"You aren't really pregnant are you?" Bo asks cautiously.

"Of course not right?" Luke says more confidently than he feels.

Lizzy smirks and looks between the three Dukes. "No I'm not. It would be funny to see his reaction though. Just to get back at him for what he did to me today." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Julie looks at her friend and says "Lizzy, he'll be furious with that's what but I'm not hanging around when you tell him that okay."

Julie looks at her friend and says "Lizzy, he'll be furious with that's what but I'm not hanging around when you tell him that okay."

"I'm not gonna tell him that. As funny as it would be I like my boyfriend alive and I'd rather not be stuck in the house or under Daddy's watch until I'm 100." Lizzy replies.

Cue anyone.

Brian was doing a pretty good job of staying ahead of them in his Z28, and he was wandering if his partner Kevin was coming soon. He knew about there decoy from reports in other parts and that he drove a brand new Mustang and he pretend that he got stranded or had his car ripped off as well.

Kevin was catching up to where his partner was and he just kind of bumped the guys in the older car. They noticed him right away, and they sped up and bumped Brian's car and he felt that he went just a little faster he looked in his mirrow and he hoped they didn't take shots at the car. This time the bait car, was his personal car and if it was stolen we was personally going after these guys before they cut it up he couldn't bear for them to do that his car as well.

Brian picks up the cb and says "Sick and Twisted, looking for Sick and Tired out there where are you and there getting close to me right now."

Kevin hears and says "Sick and Tired here, and I'm right behind and listen it's personal with me and don't make it too easy but wasn't you supposed to let it happened."

Brian says "Sick and Tired, your crazy they ain't getting my baby here she's more special then Vidalia is right now and don't tell her that okay."

A Black Mustang cuts him off turns so he blocks the road and Brian see's what going on he thought about going around but it seems they have boxed him in instead the opposite. He stopped because the driver of the Mustang had gun pointed at his car and you can't agrue with that too much right now. He wasn't stupid as well, but he hated giveing up his car right no as well, and Jason comes around and says "Well that was too hard was it now, and listen when I come around he just hand me the keys to Z28 and we'll be on your way now."

Jason two associates come walking up and they look at the guy that wouldn't stop for him and they just smile knowing that Jason made him stop. Brian was made to get out of his car and he seen that Kevin was behind them as well he wandered how this was going to work out right now. The Bigger guy says "Listen, your friend back here keeps following right now I wander if he actually thinks he can help you out right now kid."

Julie says "Yeah, and I like my brother around as well Lizzy!"

"Lizzy!" Daisy calls. "Your dad called, said he wants you to come to the garage. He needs your help."

Lizzy sighs and rolls her eyes. "Of course he does. I better go see what he wants. Later Luke, Julie." She stands on tiptoe and kisses Bo on the check. "I'll be seeing ya."

Cue anyone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.