Filed Under The Rug

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Or you could just stand there and let him kill Brian, either way works for me. I'm just here because someone called for a tow truck." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Kevin acted like his Ankle hurt and Jason says "Oh no get back up cop, your planning something I know I could give you a reason for checking your ankle and wait a minute you have a spare gun with you right."

Kevin says "Damm it Lizzy, he figured it out I never was a good bluffer ever."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Kevin acted like his Ankle hurt and Jason says "Oh no get back up cop, your planning something I know I could give you a reason for checking your ankle and wait a minute you have a spare gun with you right."

Kevin says "Damm it Lizzy, he figured it out I never was a good bluffer ever."

"It's in your movements. You're not as good as I am." Lizzy says. "Let Brian go and I'll tell you how to get the heck out of here and to disappear completely so you can get on with your life without ever getting caught by the cops."

Cue anyone.

"It's in your movements. You're not as good as I am." Lizzy says. "Let Brian go and I'll tell you how to get the heck out of here and to disappear completely so you can get on with your life without ever getting caught by the cops."

Cue anyone.

Jason says "No way, and your not going anywhere but with me darling and this isn't the only thing I'm wanted for as well."

Just then somebody comes up behind Lizzy, and Kevin looks and says "Oh no, I thought there was three working with him this ain't very good you know I stink at undercover work Lizzy."

Jason says "No way, and your not going anywhere but with me darling and this isn't the only thing I'm wanted for as well."

Just then somebody comes up behind Lizzy, and Kevin looks and says "Oh no, I thought there was three working with him this ain't very good you know I stink at undercover work Lizzy."

"Great the last thing I wanted today was to have to outsmart a car stripping ring. If you decide to kidnap me then you'll have an entire county out looking for you. You don't want to do this." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"Great the last thing I wanted today was to have to outsmart a car stripping ring. If you decide to kidnap me then you'll have an entire county out looking for you. You don't want to do this." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

The man grabs her from behind and says "Drop that gun Lizzy, and I'm way stronger than you and please don't anything stupid right now."

Kevin and Brian watch as the man pulls a rag out from pocket with something on and forces on Lizzy and they just watch as well.

The man grabs her from behind and says "Drop that gun Lizzy, and I'm way stronger than you and please don't anything stupid right now."

Kevin and Brian watch as the man pulls a rag out from pocket with something on and forces on Lizzy and they just watch as well.

Lizzy drops the guns and holds her breath knowing the stuff on the rag is only to get her to pass out. Lizzy knows that she only has one chance. Once again she shifts most of her weight to her left foot and digs the heel of her cowboy boot into the man crotch hoping and praying he'd drop the rag and let her go.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy drops the guns and holds her breath knowing the stuff on the rag is only to get her to pass out. Lizzy knows that she only has one chance. Once again she shifts most of her weight to her left foot and digs the heel of her cowboy boot into the man crotch hoping and praying he'd drop the rag and let her go.

Cue anyone.

The Man kept holding and even tighter as well and he looks at Jason and says "Hey she holding her breath now this isn't going to work right now."

Jason looks at Lizzy and says "You know your best friend sure is cute I wanted to see if she had that bikini on after all."

The Man kept holding and even tighter as well and he looks at Jason and says "Hey she holding her breath now this isn't going to work right now."

Jason looks at Lizzy and says "You know your best friend sure is cute I wanted to see if she had that bikini on after all."

Lizzy flinches and seeing her kick didn't work she maneuvers her hand into her pocket and pulls out her pin knife and slices into the guys stomach.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy flinches and seeing her kick didn't work she maneuvers her hand into her pocket and pulls out her pin knife and slices into the guys stomach.

Cue anyone.

The Man behind feels the pain and take the knife and keeps the rag and says "Quit holding your breath and holds her even tighter trying to forcing her to take a breath right now."

The Man behind feels the pain and take the knife and keeps the rag and says "Quit holding your breath and holds her even tighter trying to forcing her to take a breath right now."

Lizzy sends a pleading look to Kevin and Brian knowing if she didn't breathe soon she'd pass out from lack of oxygen.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy sends a pleading look to Kevin and Brian knowing if she didn't breathe soon she'd pass out from lack of oxygen.

Cue anyone.

The Man says "Well you take the hard way but your going to pass out pretty soon, and I can my grib can get tighter now if you don't watch it."

The Man says "Well you take the hard way but your going to pass out pretty soon, and I can my grib can get tighter now if you don't watch it."

Seeing that Brian and Kevin make no move to help her she glares at Kevin then takes a deep breath. It doesn't take long before she passes out.

Cue anyone.

Seeing that Brian and Kevin make no move to help her she glares at Kevin then takes a deep breath. It doesn't take long before she passes out.

Cue anyone.

Brian watches and the big man grabs her up and writes a nice ransom note for her father and once he finishes with her grabs Kevin and says "You know these cuffs you boys have might just come in handy and turns him around and makes sure he doesn't get away, and then does the same with Brian as well."

Brian watches and the big man grabs her up and writes a nice ransom note for her father and once he finishes with her grabs Kevin and says "You know these cuffs you boys have might just come in handy and turns him around and makes sure he doesn't get away, and then does the same with Brian as well."

Cooter is just finishing up his work at the garage and begins to wonder where Lizzy is. "How long does it take to tow a car back to the garage?" He wonders.

Cue anyone.

Cooter is just finishing up his work at the garage and begins to wonder where Lizzy is. "How long does it take to tow a car back to the garage?" He wonders.

Cue anyone.

Rosco had left the hosptial seeing how Bo is waiting as they take his sister to surgery and he makes it the garage and says "Where's Lizzy, listen I found that Jason Darling is wanted for Rape and Assualt in Ohio Cooter."

Rosco had left the hosptial seeing how Bo is waiting as they take his sister to surgery and he makes it the garage and says "Where's Lizzy, listen I found that Jason Darling is wanted for Rape and Assualt in Ohio Cooter."

"I haven't seen her. She left here about an hour ago to go tow a car for Kevin and she hasn't come back. You don't think he took her do you?" Cooter asks.

Cue anyone.

"I haven't seen her. She left here about an hour ago to go tow a car for Kevin and she hasn't come back. You don't think he took her do you?" Cooter asks.

Cue anyone.

Rosco says "You got a spare car around here do you Cooter, let's go out to Rimfire ln unless you want to ride with me I put my lights and get there even faster."

Rosco says "You got a spare car around here do you Cooter, let's go out to Rimfire ln unless you want to ride with me I put my lights and get there even faster."

"Hang on." Cooter pulls out a .45 from the drawer and a 9 mil from under the work bench. "I'm not going in there unarmed." Cooter says.

Cue anyone.

"Hang on." Cooter pulls out a .45 from the drawer and a 9 mil from under the work bench. "I'm not going in there unarmed." Cooter says.

Cue anyone.

Rosco looks and says "Wow, Cooter well just for the record I didn't see that now okay. And let's go before I change my mind allright oh did you know that Julie's in surgery something about her appendix it happened right when it was going that's why she couldn't get away from Jason."

Rosco looks and says "Wow, Cooter well just for the record I didn't see that now okay. And let's go before I change my mind allright oh did you know that Julie's in surgery something about her appendix it happened right when it was going that's why she couldn't get away from Jason."

Cooter nods and they both climb into Rosco's patrol car and speed down to Rimfire lane.

Cue anyone.

Cooter nods and they both climb into Rosco's patrol car and speed down to Rimfire lane.

Cue anyone.

Rosco stops and theres Kevin's car adandoned and walks to his friends and town Mechanic's tow truck and there's ransom note under the windshield wiper as well. He looks and says "Julie's in Surgery and Lizzy got kidnapped this is not going very good today oh Cooter you got to see this here."

Rosco stops and theres Kevin's car adandoned and walks to his friends and town Mechanic's tow truck and there's ransom note under the windshield wiper as well. He looks and says "Julie's in Surgery and Lizzy got kidnapped this is not going very good today oh Cooter you got to see this here."

Cooter takes a deep breath and takes the note. "This isn't any good. Where the heck am I gonna get that kind of money?" Cooter asks.

Cue anyone.

Cooter takes a deep breath and takes the note. "This isn't any good. Where the heck am I gonna get that kind of money?" Cooter asks.

Cue anyone.

Rosco looks and says "How much, and wow it looks they set her up from the phone call her Cooter. Listen why don't you meet me at the hospital I got to see how Julie is doing right now and let Uncle Jesse know as well."

Rosco looks and says "How much, and wow it looks they set her up from the phone call her Cooter. Listen why don't you meet me at the hospital I got to see how Julie is doing right now and let Uncle Jesse know as well."

"If Bo finds out about this..." Cooter left the sentence hanging knowing how angry Bo would be.

Cue anyone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.