Filed Under The Rug

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Is there any way a sweet thing like yourself could get us in to see a doctor faster?" Bo asked working his charm.

Cue anyone.

Nurse says "Well Prince Charming, just follow me and did you say that she was choked eariler as well actually that bumped her up a bit now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Bo smirked at his sister and helped her follow the nurse.

Cue anyone.

Julie and Bo finally got there and wandered is the girl was getting sick as well she looked and Bo and says "Listen, I'm going to help her out she seems like she's so tired allright and I glad you brought her in when you did as well."

Julie and Bo finally got there and wandered is the girl was getting sick as well she looked and Bo and says "Listen, I'm going to help her out she seems like she's so tired allright and I glad you brought her in when you did as well."

"Of course I just love my little sister to bits." Bo says flashing a charming smile.

Cue anyone.

"Of course I just love my little sister to bits." Bo says flashing a charming smile.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Hey Bo, you know you remind me of Rhett in this book, and Lizzy is a little bit like Scarlett but one question if Lizzy threw a wine glass at you after you was just talking would a duck."

Julie says "Hey Bo, you know you remind me of Rhett in this book, and Lizzy is a little bit like Scarlett but one question if Lizzy threw a wine glass at you after you was just talking would a duck."

"Of course I'd duck." Then in a whisper he adds, "Don't talk about Lizzy right now the more charming this nurse finds me the quicker she'll get a doctor in to see you."

Cue anyone.

"Of course I'd duck." Then in a whisper he adds, "Don't talk about Lizzy right now the more charming this nurse finds me the quicker she'll get a doctor in to see you."

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Okay, that's what Rhett did as well but that Scarlett has quite a temper on her Bo."

"Uh uh come on stay with me. Remember that time I spread it around the school that you danced in your undies sometimes?" Bo said hoping to anger her.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Oh come on, that wasn't even funny friends still believe I do that now it's wasn't funny Bo."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.