Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

Julie says "But Uncle Jesse, Wildman Jack said it was trap and it seems that Kevin was working with him as well just acting like he wasn't and I think I'm pregnant again the smell of beer makes nausous right now how exactly do I explain that to Boss. Everytime time I bring around I got to to returns department I'm having Betsy fill in for me right now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Uncle Jesse said "im not sure"

meawhile Daisy was explaining everything to Lizzy

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Lizzy paced a bit more and then sighed. "I think I know how I want to do it but...can you take Belle for the night? If I'm right it's gonna involve a fair bit of screaming." Lizzy says.

Daisy nodded and Lizzy disappeared into the bathroom as Daisy waited for Bo to get home. Lizzy laid out her plan and then disappeared into the master bedroom locking the door behind her. A little less than an hour later Bo and Belle walked in slightly surprised to see Daisy.

"Daisy shouldn't you be upstairs with the girls?" Bo asked.

"I'm going in a minute. Little Ms. Belle would you like to come with me tonight? I'm sure the twins would love to have their favorite cousin come stay."

"I can stay the night? Is it ok with Mommy?"

"It's fine with your mom she's the one who actually suggested it." Belle nodded and ran into her room grabbing a change of clothes, pj's, stuffed rabbit, and her hairbrush. After stuffing it in a bag she went back out to Daisy. "Ready?" Daisy asked. Belle nodded. "She's in the bedroom." Daisy said before leaving.

"Lizzy?" Bo called.

"In the bathroom Bo." Lizzy answered.

"That's odd cause Daisy said you were in the bedroom and it sounds like your voice is coming from there." Bo replied.

"No, go into the bathroom." Lizzy says. Bo grins at the thought of what could be going on but once in the bathroom sees the paper on the sink. He reads through it and then sees the very blue pregnancy test also there. He looks up to the mirror and sees the words 'I'm sorry' written in red lipstick. Bo scratches the back of his neck and sighs. He places the test and the doctor results in the top drawer and then walks back to the bedroom.

"Elizabeth if you don't open this door I will break it down." Bo calls through the door. From inside he hears soft footsteps and then a click and then more footsteps. He opens the door and looks around spotting Lizzy curled up under the covers of her queen sized bed. "Do you want to explain to me what I saw?" Bo asks.

"No, you saw it, even you must know what it means." Lizzy answers looking at the comforter.

"Then you must know how I feel." Bo says coming around behind her and climbing into the bed.

"Yeah you hate me for trapping you into this." Lizzy answers.

"Hate you? Hate you?...Is someone putting these ideas in your head?" Bo asks laying his hand over Lizzy on her stomach. "Lizzy you are the most wonderful woman in the world. You always will be. As I recall it takes two to make a baby. Lizzy honey, I will always love you no matter what. We're getting married in just under five weeks. The day I say I do is going to be one of the happiest days of my life."

"Bo, I don't want you to go through with this out of obligation."

"Obligation? Woman I don't know where you get these ideas. I have always wanted a handful of kids. Growing up with Luke, Daisy, and Julie taught me that. We'll make this work no matter what. You see this ring?" Bo asks raising Lizzy's left hand. Lizzy nods. "I don't want that ring to come off your finger for any reason. I love you and I want to marry you and see you pregnant with my kids and be the father Belle's never had. Lizzy you know I'm in this for the long haul and I'm not gonna stop unless you really, really need me to."

"Even if I want you to?"

"If you want me to I'll think about it but unless I determine you need me to I'm not gonna let you walk out of my life ever again. I missed you so much those four years you were gone and I don't want to do it again. I love you and I wish you understood that."

"I love you too it's just..."

"No, not tonight. No if's and's or buts about it. Tonight we celebrate this miracle, and then tomorrow we discuss what we're gonna do. I do believe Daisy for the night and you know what that means?"

"What?"

"It means Chinese food on the coffee table and the sixth sense and maybe a little desert after wards." Bo says. Finally Lizzy looks back at Bo and smiles.

"You really think we can do this?"

"It means converting that play room to another bedroom or getting a new apartment but we can do anything." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

Daisy nodded and Lizzy disappeared into the bathroom as Daisy waited for Bo to get home. Lizzy laid out her plan and then disappeared into the master bedroom locking the door behind her. A little less than an hour later Bo and Belle walked in slightly surprised to see Daisy.

"Daisy shouldn't you be upstairs with the girls?" Bo asked.

"I'm going in a minute. Little Ms. Belle would you like to come with me tonight? I'm sure the twins would love to have their favorite cousin come stay."

"I can stay the night? Is it ok with Mommy?"

"It's fine with your mom she's the one who actually suggested it." Belle nodded and ran into her room grabbing a change of clothes, pj's, stuffed rabbit, and her hairbrush. After stuffing it in a bag she went back out to Daisy. "Ready?" Daisy asked. Belle nodded. "She's in the bedroom." Daisy said before leaving.

"Lizzy?" Bo called.

"In the bathroom Bo." Lizzy answered.

"That's odd cause Daisy said you were in the bedroom and it sounds like your voice is coming from there." Bo replied.

"No, go into the bathroom." Lizzy says. Bo grins at the thought of what could be going on but once in the bathroom sees the paper on the sink. He reads through it and then sees the very blue pregnancy test also there. He looks up to the mirror and sees the words 'I'm sorry' written in red lipstick. Bo scratches the back of his neck and sighs. He places the test and the doctor results in the top drawer and then walks back to the bedroom.

"Elizabeth if you don't open this door I will break it down." Bo calls through the door. From inside he hears soft footsteps and then a click and then more footsteps. He opens the door and looks around spotting Lizzy curled up under the covers of her queen sized bed. "Do you want to explain to me what I saw?" Bo asks.

"No, you saw it, even you must know what it means." Lizzy answers looking at the comforter.

"Then you must know how I feel." Bo says coming around behind her and climbing into the bed.

"Yeah you hate me for trapping you into this." Lizzy answers.

"Hate you? Hate you?...Is someone putting these ideas in your head?" Bo asks laying his hand over Lizzy on her stomach. "Lizzy you are the most wonderful woman in the world. You always will be. As I recall it takes two to make a baby. Lizzy honey, I will always love you no matter what. We're getting married in just under five weeks. The day I say I do is going to be one of the happiest days of my life."

"Bo, I don't want you to go through with this out of obligation."

"Obligation? Woman I don't know where you get these ideas. I have always wanted a handful of kids. Growing up with Luke, Daisy, and Julie taught me that. We'll make this work no matter what. You see this ring?" Bo asks raising Lizzy's left hand. Lizzy nods. "I don't want that ring to come off your finger for any reason. I love you and I want to marry you and see you pregnant with my kids and be the father Belle's never had. Lizzy you know I'm in this for the long haul and I'm not gonna stop unless you really, really need me to."

"Even if I want you to?"

"If you want me to I'll think about it but unless I determine you need me to I'm not gonna let you walk out of my life ever again. I missed you so much those four years you were gone and I don't want to do it again. I love you and I wish you understood that."

"I love you too it's just..."

"No, not tonight. No if's and's or buts about it. Tonight we celebrate this miracle, and then tomorrow we discuss what we're gonna do. I do believe Daisy for the night and you know what that means?"

"What?"

"It means Chinese food on the coffee table and the sixth sense and maybe a little desert after wards." Bo says. Finally Lizzy looks back at Bo and smiles.

"You really think we can do this?"

"It means converting that play room to another bedroom or getting a new apartment but we can do anything." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

Julie looked at Uncle Jesse and then at Aaron and says "Honey if I am sorry if it happened sooner than expected but I'm not even sure right now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy sighed while she watched Belle play "i hope those two are okay"

Lizzy sighs and rolls onto her back. "Kung pow chicken?"

"Soy sauce and egg rolls. All the best for my girl."

"I love you." Lizzy and Bo spent the night curled up in a blanket watching old scary movies finally falling asleep on the floor. The next morning Lizzy stretched out and found herself on the bed with Bo pushing the door open.

"Morning." Lizzy yawns.

"Morning, I fixed your favorites." Bo says placing the tray across Lizzy's lap. Lizzy takes one look at the food and smiles.

"I thought you couldn't cook." Lizzy says.

"I can't Daisy helped a bit." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy sighs and rolls onto her back. "Kung pow chicken?"

"Soy sauce and egg rolls. All the best for my girl."

"I love you." Lizzy and Bo spent the night curled up in a blanket watching old scary movies finally falling asleep on the floor. The next morning Lizzy stretched out and found herself on the bed with Bo pushing the door open.

"Morning." Lizzy yawns.

"Morning, I fixed your favorites." Bo says placing the tray across Lizzy's lap. Lizzy takes one look at the food and smiles.

"I thought you couldn't cook." Lizzy says.

"I can't Daisy helped a bit." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

meanwhile Daisy was getting a checkup to see how her baby was doing

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.