Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Daisy says "he just divorced his wife, now hes begging to get back together with me"

"I know it's hard Daisy but you have to stick to your guns. Don't let him near you or give in to him. Your charming husband and three little girls will be here soon just remind yourself of that." Lizzy says.

"Did you ask her Mr. Bo?" Belle asks softly.

"Not yet she's kinda angry with me." Bo answers.

"Look here mister. I may only be six years old but a girl's got to have a daddy. You love my mommy and I know she loves you so ask her. I want a new daddy and you're the one that fits. I've never had a daddy before so if there's any way you can change that I'd be...forever happy." Belle says.

"I'm working on it but as simple as you make it out to be. It just isn't." Bo says.

"I know it's hard Daisy but you have to stick to your guns. Don't let him near you or give in to him. Your charming husband and three little girls will be here soon just remind yourself of that." Lizzy says.

"Did you ask her Mr. Bo?" Belle asks softly.

"Not yet she's kinda angry with me." Bo answers.

"Look here mister. I may only be six years old but a girl's got to have a daddy. You love my mommy and I know she loves you so ask her. I want a new daddy and you're the one that fits. I've never had a daddy before so if there's any way you can change that I'd be...forever happy." Belle says.

"I'm working on it but as simple as you make it out to be. It just isn't." Bo says.

Daisy lookes back at David "im not going to give into him, Enos is the only man for me and the only kids i want to have are Enos's" Daisy said

Daisy lookes back at David "im not going to give into him, Enos is the only man for me and the only kids i want to have are Enos's" Daisy said

"Just keep telling yourself that and I promise you it'll be so easy to turn him down." Lizzy says.

"Hey Gator check it out." One of the writers says tossing her a tabloid magazine. "Page seventeen."

Lizzy rolls her eyes at the nickname and flips to the page idly dogearing the page before turning back to Daisy. "You're strong and he's not. It'll work to your advantage." Lizzy says.

"Just keep telling yourself that and I promise you it'll be so easy to turn him down." Lizzy says.

"Hey Gator check it out." One of the writers says tossing her a tabloid magazine. "Page seventeen."

Lizzy rolls her eyes at the nickname and flips to the page idly dogearing the page before turning back to Daisy. "You're strong and he's not. It'll work to your advantage." Lizzy says.

Daisy said "what does the magazine say?" Daisy asked

Daisy said "what does the magazine say?" Daisy asked

"Some stupid piece of trash that's just made up gossip from news hungry hounds. I barely read them anymore." Lizzy says.

"Lizzy-gator you're gonna want to read this." Billy says dropping two other magazines in her lap.

"What is it?" Lizzy asks bored.

"Pages are marked just read them. Now." Billy says dropping back into his seat.

"That's why we have a publicist. So what ever they've got written in here can be controlled." Lizzy says opening the magazine from her writer friend and flipping to the page. She reads through the article but only finds a bit about her new show and some upcoming information. Nothing to imperative. Then the last line or two catches her eye.

'But is that all that's going on for this brilliant actress? Several townspeople have spotted Ms. Jackson out on the town with a local blonde that is said to be quite famous around Hazzard. Stay tuned for more information.'

Lizzy swallows hard but is grateful that Bo is being entertained by Belle. She opens the next magazine and it too has some information about the upcoming show and even more history on her and Bo. "Daisy can you read this last one? I'm not sure I'll have the guts to. Lizzy says.

"Some stupid piece of trash that's just made up gossip from news hungry hounds. I barely read them anymore." Lizzy says.

"Lizzy-gator you're gonna want to read this." Billy says dropping two other magazines in her lap.

"What is it?" Lizzy asks bored.

"Pages are marked just read them. Now." Billy says dropping back into his seat.

"That's why we have a publicist. So what ever they've got written in here can be controlled." Lizzy says opening the magazine from her writer friend and flipping to the page. She reads through the article but only finds a bit about her new show and some upcoming information. Nothing to imperative. Then the last line or two catches her eye.

'But is that all that's going on for this brilliant actress? Several townspeople have spotted Ms. Jackson out on the town with a local blonde that is said to be quite famous around Hazzard. Stay tuned for more information.'

Lizzy swallows hard but is grateful that Bo is being entertained by Belle. She opens the next magazine and it too has some information about the upcoming show and even more history on her and Bo. "Daisy can you read this last one? I'm not sure I'll have the guts to. Lizzy says.

Daisy sighes "Lizzy, im sorry i cant either, i cant stand all of this, you and my cousin have each other and now i might have to wait a month an a half just to see Enos" she said almost crying

Daisy sighes "Lizzy, im sorry i cant either, i cant stand all of this, you and my cousin have each other and now i might have to wait a month an a half just to see Enos" she said almost crying

Lizzy closed her eyes and flipped the magazine open to the centerfold. When she opened her eyes she sat in horror. The picture that stared up at her was a cropped picture of Bo at the farm and her sitting in Cooter's barn. The article was entitled. 'Upcoming Actress falls for Farm Boy.'

Her eyes grazed the page and took in clips of it.

Liz and boy were seen

Local hero Bo Duke

Robin Hood and Maid Marian

Loves her kid already

Fated High School Sweethearts.

Matt Benson is Belle's father.

Lizzy couldn't read it so she stood. "Get Marci on the phone and stop this issue." Lizzy said in tears looking at Billy. He nodded stunned as Lizzy ran for the restroom.

"You're telling me the two of you aren't together?" Billy asks Bo.

"She keeps pushing me away." Bo answers.

Lizzy closed her eyes and flipped the magazine open to the centerfold. When she opened her eyes she sat in horror. The picture that stared up at her was a cropped picture of Bo at the farm and her sitting in Cooter's barn. The article was entitled. 'Upcoming Actress falls for Farm Boy.'

Her eyes grazed the page and took in clips of it.

Liz and boy were seen

Local hero Bo Duke

Robin Hood and Maid Marian

Loves her kid already

Fated High School Sweethearts.

Matt Benson is Belle's father.

Lizzy couldn't read it so she stood. "Get Marci on the phone and stop this issue." Lizzy said in tears looking at Billy. He nodded stunned as Lizzy ran for the restroom.

"You're telling me the two of you aren't together?" Billy asks Bo.

"She keeps pushing me away." Bo answers.

Daisy opens to one of the pages and nearly screams and what it says

"Knight Rider hot rod David Hasselhoff and the now and newly famous Daisy Duke in love after Davids split with his wife" and after she reads that she says "first of all i dont not love him, sick people" Daisy is gripping the arm of her seat "how could he say this" she knew it was David who said it and made the people put it in the tabloids

Daisy opens to one of the pages and nearly screams and what it says

"Knight Rider hot rod David Hasselhoff and the now and newly famous Daisy Duke in love after Davids split with his wife" and after she reads that she says "first of all i dont not love him, sick people" Daisy is gripping the arm of her seat "how could he say this" she knew it was David who said it and made the people put it in the tabloids

"Mommy says this always happens. That's why she doesn't read those dirty rags." Belle says softly.

Daisy sighes "the love that she says she has for you is differnt from the love she has from Bo, i want to explain it but im not sure how"

"But surely..." Belle starts.

"Hey Belle why don't you come sit up here with good old Billy and stop bothering your Aunt." Billy says.

"But I..."

"Come on honey. I'll let you color."

"Billy I swear to god if you let her color on your chick mags again I will skin you." Lizzy growls.

"Never again. I couldn't get a date for a week Honey." Billy says lifting Belle over the seats.

"But surely..." Belle starts.

"Hey Belle why don't you come sit up here with good old Billy and stop bothering your Aunt." Billy says.

"But I..."

"Come on honey. I'll let you color."

"Billy I swear to god if you let her color on your chick mags again I will skin you." Lizzy growls.

"Never again. I couldn't get a date for a week Honey." Billy says lifting Belle over the seats.

Daisy sighed and threw the magazine not looking and accedentaly hit Bo in the head with it and it opend to the page with her and David behind the page with him and Lizzy which was weird

Daisy sighed and threw the magazine not looking and accedentaly hit Bo in the head with it and it opend to the page with her and David behind the page with him and Lizzy which was weird

Lizzy grabbed the magazine and looked at the story about Daisy and David. Lizzy skimmed through it and smiled. "Hon, the best thing to do in this situation is ignore the boy, ignore the story, and don't talk to the press." Lizzy says ticking them of on her fingers. "I can have Marci set the story straight it you would like."

Lizzy grabbed the magazine and looked at the story about Daisy and David. Lizzy skimmed through it and smiled. "Hon, the best thing to do in this situation is ignore the boy, ignore the story, and don't talk to the press." Lizzy says ticking them of on her fingers. "I can have Marci set the story straight it you would like."

Daisy said "thank you" and then the plane landed "well wed better get off this thing and quick"

Daisy said "thank you" and then the plane landed "well wed better get off this thing and quick"

Lizzy reached up into her carry on pack. "Here." Lizzy says plopping a ball cap on Bo's head and handing both him and Daisy sunglasses. "Remember not a word to anyone. Lizzy scooped up Belle and Billy dialed Marci as they stepped off the plane and traveled through the airport to the two cars waiting out front.

Lizzy reached up into her carry on pack. "Here." Lizzy says plopping a ball cap on Bo's head and handing both him and Daisy sunglasses. "Remember not a word to anyone. Lizzy scooped up Belle and Billy dialed Marci as they stepped off the plane and traveled through the airport to the two cars waiting out front.

Daisy went throught a huge crowd of the people in the press and she tried to ignore them

Daisy went throught a huge crowd of the people in the press and she tried to ignore them

Three men showed up at Lizzy side, one taking Bo, one with Lizzy and Belle, and the last with Daisy. "Guys I trust these three men with my life. Go with them they'll bring you to my apartment later on." Lizzy says pulling her sunglasses down and handing over Belle.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.