Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

"Daisy you know me and the girls love you and we always will. We'll support you till the cows come home but if this is what you really want then I can't stop you from leaving." Enos says. "I really wish I could but I can't."

Meanwhile at Cooter's Lizzy was pacing back and forth as Cooter sat at the table sipping some coffee. "You know I love the fact that you're pacing my kitchen again but really it's never helped you before." Cooter says calmly.

It had happened months before approximately two weeks after the rest of the 'Hank's' cast had landed in Hazzard. Lizzy was getting comfortable with the man who's character was based off of Bo when Belle had been wandering across the road to the ice cream parlor. Having the need to show off Bo and Luke were racing around the square and making enough racket to cause Rosco to chase them. Lizzy had only heard the squeal of tires then looking around realized Belle had wandered off. Lizzy looked around a bit freaked until she saw Cooter stand with Belle in his arms. He sat down on the bench and calmed the young girl as Bo, Luke, and Rosco profusely apologized. Since then the girl had been so connected with Cooter Lizzy couldn't tear her away.

"I know it's never helped but...I don't know I swore I wouldn't fall for him again but...he's just so..." Lizzy stammers trying to make sense of her mind.

just as Daisy came out of a store a black Tranz Am road through the street "wow, no one told me that the new Knight Rider location was Hazzard"

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

just as Daisy came out of a store a black Tranz Am road through the street "wow, no one told me that the new Knight Rider location was Hazzard"

"I just don't know what do to Dad." Lizzy says finally sitting across from him.

"Tell him how you feel. Tell him you love him." Cooter says setting down his cup and taking both her hands.

"What?" Lizzy blanches.

"Tell Bo you love him. I made that mistake with your mother. I let her leave and I didn't fight for her. You're gonna walk out of here and make the biggest mistake of you life by not going for what you want. Tell Bo you love him and hope for the best." Cooter explains. Lizzy always knew her mother walked away from her father before she was born but she never figured Cooter felt that strongly about it.

"I just don't know what do to Dad." Lizzy says finally sitting across from him.

"Tell him how you feel. Tell him you love him." Cooter says setting down his cup and taking both her hands.

"What?" Lizzy blanches.

"Tell Bo you love him. I made that mistake with your mother. I let her leave and I didn't fight for her. You're gonna walk out of here and make the biggest mistake of you life by not going for what you want. Tell Bo you love him and hope for the best." Cooter explains. Lizzy always knew her mother walked away from her father before she was born but she never figured Cooter felt that strongly about it.

Daisy saw Enos and ran to him "Enos, i dont wanna leave without you, please come with me, i cant stand it without you, me and Lizzy have to leave for California in an hour but i want you to go with us" Daisy said

Daisy saw Enos and ran to him "Enos, i dont wanna leave without you, please come with me, i cant stand it without you, me and Lizzy have to leave for California in an hour but i want you to go with us" Daisy said

"Are you sure we can do it? I mean it's pretty expensive out in L.A. I know it is." Enos say.

At the farmhouse Bo is nervously pacing the living room as his Uncle and Luke watch. "You know I've never seen pacing help you in the past." Luke comments.

"Shut up." Bo growls. Just then Freddy and Belle come through the door.

"Hey I hope you don't mind but Belle just wanted to say good bye." Freddy says.

"Where's she going?" Luke asks.

"Plane leaves in an hour."

"Can you tell Lizzy that I'll miss her and that..." Bo starts.

"Bo, when that plane leaves Atlanta I won't be on it. I've met a girl here and I won't give that up. I've made enough of my past career to sustain me and a family for years. I don't need to go to Cali, there's nothing left for me there." Freddy says.

"But..." Bo starts.

"I've known her since she fell off a later on the set of one of my shows. I love Lizzy to death and she's a really go friend but I'm taking this chance. She'll understand." Freddy says.

"He has a point Bo. If you really love her you'll go after her. Don't lose her again." Uncle Jesse warns.

"Mr. Bo." A little voice says pulling on his pants leg. "My mommy is a beautiful girl and she loves you. I don't want to go back to Cali without you. Please come with us. Or better make Mommy stay here. She works too much." Belle pleads.

"Are you sure we can do it? I mean it's pretty expensive out in L.A. I know it is." Enos say.

At the farmhouse Bo is nervously pacing the living room as his Uncle and Luke watch. "You know I've never seen pacing help you in the past." Luke comments.

"Shut up." Bo growls. Just then Freddy and Belle come through the door.

"Hey I hope you don't mind but Belle just wanted to say good bye." Freddy says.

"Where's she going?" Luke asks.

"Plane leaves in an hour."

"Can you tell Lizzy that I'll miss her and that..." Bo starts.

"Bo, when that plane leaves Atlanta I won't be on it. I've met a girl here and I won't give that up. I've made enough of my past career to sustain me and a family for years. I don't need to go to Cali, there's nothing left for me there." Freddy says.

"But..." Bo starts.

"I've known her since she fell off a later on the set of one of my shows. I love Lizzy to death and she's a really go friend but I'm taking this chance. She'll understand." Freddy says.

"He has a point Bo. If you really love her you'll go after her. Don't lose her again." Uncle Jesse warns.

"Mr. Bo." A little voice says pulling on his pants leg. "My mommy is a beautiful girl and she loves you. I don't want to go back to Cali without you. Please come with us. Or better make Mommy stay here. She works too much." Belle pleads.

Daisy sighed "yes please Enos, i cant stand it in Cali without you"

Daisy nodded and went to find Lizzy

When she did find Lizzy, Lizzy was sitting on a bench in the airport with one leg pulled up to her chest and her suitcase beside her. Lizzy chin was resting on her knee with both hands around leg. She also looked the most depressed Daisy had ever seen her. "Plane leaves in half an hour. Fred says he's on his way with Belle. I thought something had changed you know. Thought we had finally worked things out but...Dad says I should tell him I love him but I can't even face him without stammering Daisy. It's like I'm back in high school again." Lizzy sighs not looking up from the floor.

When she did find Lizzy, Lizzy was sitting on a bench in the airport with one leg pulled up to her chest and her suitcase beside her. Lizzy chin was resting on her knee with both hands around leg. She also looked the most depressed Daisy had ever seen her. "Plane leaves in half an hour. Fred says he's on his way with Belle. I thought something had changed you know. Thought we had finally worked things out but...Dad says I should tell him I love him but I can't even face him without stammering Daisy. It's like I'm back in high school again." Lizzy sighs not looking up from the floor.

Daisy sighed "i did the same with Enos, now i just made a fool out of my self back there begging him to come, i cant stand to be anywere without him , and i finally convinced him to come"

Daisy sighed "i did the same with Enos, now i just made a fool out of my self back there begging him to come, i cant stand to be anywere without him , and i finally convinced him to come"

Lizzy was silent for a moment until she heard the call. "Ten minutes till Flight 27 boards. Ten minute board call for Flight 27 to Hollywood, California." Lizzy checked her bag and walked back over to Daisy. Little did she know that someone else had taken Freddy's ticket and was waiting in the shadows with Belle.

"Mommy's gonna be so surprised." Belle giggled.

"Hush or you'll ruin it." The man warns. Finally the last boarding call is sounded and Lizzy and Daisy board the plane with the man and Belle following shortly behind them.

"I thought he'd be here by now." Lizzy says.

Lizzy was silent for a moment until she heard the call. "Ten minutes till Flight 27 boards. Ten minute board call for Flight 27 to Hollywood, California." Lizzy checked her bag and walked back over to Daisy. Little did she know that someone else had taken Freddy's ticket and was waiting in the shadows with Belle.

"Mommy's gonna be so surprised." Belle giggled.

"Hush or you'll ruin it." The man warns. Finally the last boarding call is sounded and Lizzy and Daisy board the plane with the man and Belle following shortly behind them.

"I thought he'd be here by now." Lizzy says.

"he will" Daisy said

A little while later they were free to walk about the plane and on her way to use the bathroom Daisy ran into our mystery guy. "Er hi Daisy." He said melting under her gaze. "I couldn't let her get away this time but I wanted to make sure she couldn't run when I confronted her."

Daisy gulped "um shes over there" she said pointing tword Lizzy and then ran to the bathroom

Daisy gulped "um shes over there" she said pointing tword Lizzy and then ran to the bathroom

"It'd probably be better if you talked to her now Mr. Bo." Belle says. Bo nods and walks over to Lizzy.

"I know you're probably angry with me." Bo says sitting next to her.

"Angry? Where's Fred?"

"Hazzard. Said he fell in love and he was going to take that chance. Something I should have done years ago."

"But you didn't. Get over it."

"Lizzy please I...I still love you and I wasn't going to let you get away from me." Bo pleads.

"Just leave me alone Bo." Lizzy says as tears fill her eyes and she turns toward the window.

"It'd probably be better if you talked to her now Mr. Bo." Belle says. Bo nods and walks over to Lizzy.

"I know you're probably angry with me." Bo says sitting next to her.

"Angry? Where's Fred?"

"Hazzard. Said he fell in love and he was going to take that chance. Something I should have done years ago."

"But you didn't. Get over it."

"Lizzy please I...I still love you and I wasn't going to let you get away from me." Bo pleads.

"Just leave me alone Bo." Lizzy says as tears fill her eyes and she turns toward the window.

Daisy comes out of the bathroom and along with Bo talking to Daisy, David was right in front of her but she couldnt use her pocket knife on a plane, so she was helpless

Daisy comes out of the bathroom and along with Bo talking to Daisy, David was right in front of her but she couldnt use her pocket knife on a plane, so she was helpless

Just then Belle bolts out of her seat to David. "Hey mister. My mommy wanted to know if she could get your autograph. Come on she's right down here. Please sir she absolutely loves you." Belle says tugging on his hand.

Just then Belle bolts out of her seat to David. "Hey mister. My mommy wanted to know if she could get your autograph. Come on she's right down here. Please sir she absolutely loves you." Belle says tugging on his hand.

Daisy leans down to Belle "this guy is not a good person, he tried to her me now go back to your seat" luckly Belle listend to her and Daisy said "David, why cant you just leave me alone?"

Daisy leans down to Belle "this guy is not a good person, he tried to her me now go back to your seat" luckly Belle listend to her and Daisy said "David, why cant you just leave me alone?"

Seeing her ruse didn't work and knowing her mom would be mad at that man Belle wriggled out of her seat and scampered down the other aisle to her mom. Bo hadn't give up his hopes to persuade Lizzy but seeing as how she wasn't listening he just sat quietly. "Mommy, Mr. Bo there's that mean man on the plane, he's talking to Aunt Daisy. I think he's going to want to hurt her." Belle says climbing into Bo's lap. Both heads swiveled to the back where the restrooms were and they watched carefully.

"Wait see how she handles it. You know she'll be upset if you try to protect her when there isn't a need." Lizzy warns.

Seeing her ruse didn't work and knowing her mom would be mad at that man Belle wriggled out of her seat and scampered down the other aisle to her mom. Bo hadn't give up his hopes to persuade Lizzy but seeing as how she wasn't listening he just sat quietly. "Mommy, Mr. Bo there's that mean man on the plane, he's talking to Aunt Daisy. I think he's going to want to hurt her." Belle says climbing into Bo's lap. Both heads swiveled to the back where the restrooms were and they watched carefully.

"Wait see how she handles it. You know she'll be upset if you try to protect her when there isn't a need." Lizzy warns.

Daisy says "David, those days are over, were over, i should have never gave in to you, i LOVE Enos now NOT you! , JUST LEAVE!"

Daisy lookes at David and says "no sorry" Daisy walks back to Lizzy and Bo and sits back down "jackass" she mutters to herself

Lizzy smirks as the Air Marshall shows up. "Is there a problem between the two of you that I should know about?" The man asks.

"Depends on who he was." Lizzy says.

"David Hasslehoff." The man says.

"Yeah there's a problem. He shouldn't be on this plane. There's a federal restraining order against him. He is not to be with in 100 yards of my daughter or Daisy."

"We'll keep him under supervision until we touch down."

"Thank you."

Lizzy smirks as the Air Marshall shows up. "Is there a problem between the two of you that I should know about?" The man asks.

"Depends on who he was." Lizzy says.

"David Hasslehoff." The man says.

"Yeah there's a problem. He shouldn't be on this plane. There's a federal restraining order against him. He is not to be with in 100 yards of my daughter or Daisy."

"We'll keep him under supervision until we touch down."

"Thank you."

Daisy sighes and lookes at Lizzy "he keeps showing up"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.