• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Soon she does.

Lizzy calls Bo and tells him, "You need to come over and we need to have a very long talk. I'll call Daisy and have her pick up Tessa and if you could drop the girls off at Luke's or Uncle Jesse's I would greatly appreciate it. It's going to be a difficult talk and I don't want them underfoot when we have it."

Lizzy calls Bo and tells him, "You need to come over and we need to have a very long talk. I'll call Daisy and have her pick up Tessa and if you could drop the girls off at Luke's or Uncle Jesse's I would greatly appreciate it. It's going to be a difficult talk and I don't want them underfoot when we have it."

Bo nods and does as Lizzy askes then meets her at the door "What did you want to talk about?" and he hugs her.

Bo nods and does as Lizzy askes then meets her at the door "What did you want to talk about?" and he hugs her.

"Come in. And have a seat." Lizzy says. Bo comes in and they sit in the living room. "Bo...I'm 26 years old and people say that's the time I started settling down but I have never been happier than I am when I'm in front of the camera. I don't want you to be angry with me but it's the truth. I love acting and honestly it's the only thing at the moment that makes me want to get out of bed. I do love my kids and I have strong feelings for you but...acting is...it's like racing is to you, like science was to Newton, like mothering is to Daisy. I'm sorry it hurts you and I'm sorry I ever asked you to give up your music, especially since I know how much it means to you but I have to do this. It's something that...it's calling me Bo and I don't want to leave you and the kids but it is so hard for me to make the choice. I really need to go back to acting and I want...need your blessing." Lizzy says.

"Come in. And have a seat." Lizzy says. Bo comes in and they sit in the living room. "Bo...I'm 26 years old and people say that's the time I started settling down but I have never been happier than I am when I'm in front of the camera. I don't want you to be angry with me but it's the truth. I love acting and honestly it's the only thing at the moment that makes me want to get out of bed. I do love my kids and I have strong feelings for you but...acting is...it's like racing is to you, like science was to Newton, like mothering is to Daisy. I'm sorry it hurts you and I'm sorry I ever asked you to give up your music, especially since I know how much it means to you but I have to do this. It's something that...it's calling me Bo and I don't want to leave you and the kids but it is so hard for me to make the choice. I really need to go back to acting and I want...need your blessing." Lizzy says.

Bo sighes "Lizzy...how do I know you'll come back to us? I have that faith but I want your promise too...and I heard about your changing the location to Hazzard..thank you for that..but please...is this the last time Liz? Will you come back to us after this?"

Bo sighes "Lizzy...how do I know you'll come back to us? I have that faith but I want your promise too...and I heard about your changing the location to Hazzard..thank you for that..but please...is this the last time Liz? Will you come back to us after this?"

"How did you find out they were moving the location to Possum Hollow? I decided on it not even an hour and a half ago. Besides if they do shoot in Possum Hollow I can stay at home and I won't have to go away for long. It'll be just like any other job. I just need to know that you understand why I want to do this so bad." Lizzy says.

"How did you find out they were moving the location to Possum Hollow? I decided on it not even an hour and a half ago. Besides if they do shoot in Possum Hollow I can stay at home and I won't have to go away for long. It'll be just like any other job. I just need to know that you understand why I want to do this so bad." Lizzy says.

Bo said "Cooter told me that you said your agent agreed to move it here and I'll be happy if theydo, I won't lose you then, I can't Liz, I know why you want to do this but I don't want to lose you again."

Bo said "Cooter told me that you said your agent agreed to move it here and I'll be happy if theydo, I won't lose you then, I can't Liz, I know why you want to do this but I don't want to lose you again."

"I want you to go back to your music, please. It makes you happy and I shouldn't have taken it away from you." Lizzy says.

Bo said "Just..even though you'll be here..what about the kids?"

"Matt said he'd take Sara and Belle when we need him to and Uncle Jesse said he'd take Tessa when I can't have her on set. Not to mention I'm sure when Daisy's back on her feet she'll be itching to help out. I know your producer, he's gonna make it easy on us. I'll handle all the details I promise you just worry about making music and loving your children." Lizzy says.

"Matt said he'd take Sara and Belle when we need him to and Uncle Jesse said he'd take Tessa when I can't have her on set. Not to mention I'm sure when Daisy's back on her feet she'll be itching to help out. I know your producer, he's gonna make it easy on us. I'll handle all the details I promise you just worry about making music and loving your children." Lizzy says.

Bo nods "But please don't leave me..and remember there our children Liz, just don't leave us, to many people hear love you..and it's my fault that Daisy is freaking out because she thinks shes losing her best friend."

Bo nods "But please don't leave me..and remember there our children Liz, just don't leave us, to many people hear love you..and it's my fault that Daisy is freaking out because she thinks shes losing her best friend."

"Bo I...I'll talk to Daisy but...I never said I was coming back home to you. As far as I'm concerned I'm not sure things will go back to being ok between us." Lizzy says.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.