Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

Lefty says "Do you think those two are okay right now Tiny?"

Cue Anybody

It seems that Uncle Jesse, Bo and Luke had missed Daisy and Julie around the farm and it just wasn't the same sure the boys brought back Julie's car and had Cooter tow Dixie but they missed them right now. Uncle Jesse found a letter in the mailbox and brought it inside the house and he opened it front of his nephews and he was glad he was sitting down because it was the worst photo of the girls he had ever seen in his life and somebody had split open Julie's lip as well.

Cue Anybody

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

It seems that Uncle Jesse, Bo and Luke had missed Daisy and Julie around the farm and it just wasn't the same sure the boys brought back Julie's car and had Cooter tow Dixie but they missed them right now. Uncle Jesse found a letter in the mailbox and brought it inside the house and he opened it front of his nephews and he was glad he was sitting down because it was the worst photo of the girls he had ever seen in his life and somebody had split open Julie's lip as well.

Cue Anybody

Julie had woken up and she was going to get these ropes loose but she was going to wait till these guys left because with her ankle right there was no way she could outrun them right now besides it felt like she had broke it now. She had seen that Daisy looked she was in pain she wished she could signal these guy but they did something about it as well.

Honest Wildman had came back and walked in and says "Oh I guess the two of you aren't going anywhere now, not so feisty as well hey blondie your ropes are lose let me help these guys out with that little problem there not supposed to be lose now I see you've been busy lately."

Cue Anybody

Julie had woken up and she was going to get these ropes loose but she was going to wait till these guys left because with her ankle right there was no way she could outrun them right now besides it felt like she had broke it now. She had seen that Daisy looked she was in pain she wished she could signal these guy but they did something about it as well.

Honest Wildman had came back and walked in and says "Oh I guess the two of you aren't going anywhere now, not so feisty as well hey blondie your ropes are lose let me help these guys out with that little problem there not supposed to be lose now I see you've been busy lately."

Cue Anybody

Daisy sighed she was in pain from the infection and she just layed her head back and sighed

Daisy sighed she was in pain from the infection and she just layed her head back and sighed

Honest Wildman says "Not so tough, and it seems your cousin loosen her ropes too bad she wouldn't be able to outrun us right now. Oh I didn't want them to shoot you now just stop you but I guess next time I better define that now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy sighed "whatever"

Honest Wildman says "I guess you better get used to being here and too bad, it doesn't get any better. One question why did you keep running, he had your address it would be easier if we would've just picked up the two of you."

Julie was back at loosening her ropes again and it seems she was determined to get loose and run away somehow but her ankle throbbed right now.

Honest Wildman says "I guess you better get used to being here and too bad, it doesn't get any better. One question why did you keep running, he had your address it would be easier if we would've just picked up the two of you."

Julie was back at loosening her ropes again and it seems she was determined to get loose and run away somehow but her ankle throbbed right now.

Daisy sighed when her ropes were loosend she wanted to make a run for the door but couldnt and she wanted her cousins and Uncle again and wished theyed come

Daisy sighed when her ropes were loosend she wanted to make a run for the door but couldnt and she wanted her cousins and Uncle again and wished theyed come

Bo and Luke were right now right outside the door they followed the Used Car Salesmen and Bo says "You know I think Julie's ankle is broken and Daisy's been shot I think he should take them to the hosptial once we get them out Luke."

Julie had gotten ropes lose and she was about to bend when she forget they had tight againist the wooden chair and she didn't know how she was going to get loose now especially with the rope so darn gone tight as well. It seems that Bo sent a arrow at one their tires and it went flat he remembered that Kevin done that before he wanted to get Lefty and Tiny outside to check out what was going on right now.

Cue Anybody

Bo and Luke were right now right outside the door they followed the Used Car Salesmen and Bo says "You know I think Julie's ankle is broken and Daisy's been shot I think he should take them to the hosptial once we get them out Luke."

Julie had gotten ropes lose and she was about to bend when she forget they had tight againist the wooden chair and she didn't know how she was going to get loose now especially with the rope so darn gone tight as well.

Cue Anybody

Luke nodded "yeah im thinking the same" meanwhile Daisy saw them out the window and gasped to her self

Luke nodded "yeah im thinking the same" meanwhile Daisy saw them out the window and gasped to her self

Honest Wildman walked Julie and she grabbed his knife and work her ropes even more lose and she looked bent and got her ankles as well. She got up and noticed that Lefty and Tiny went outside and she went kicked Jack right in the knee and helped out Daisy she knew that they needed to get to the hosptial right now.

Bo says "Hey those two guys there looking the other direction I hope one them noticed us and is making use of our distraction. Daisy's gunshot wound could get infected right?"

Cue Anybody

Honest Wildman walked Julie and she grabbed his knife and work her ropes even more lose and she looked bent and got her ankles as well. She got up and noticed that Lefty and Tiny went outside and she went kicked Jack right in the knee and helped out Daisy she knew that they needed to get to the hosptial right now.

Bo says "Hey those two guys there looking the other direction I hope one them noticed us and is making use of our distraction. Daisy's gunshot wound could get infected right?"

Cue Anybody

Daisy moved her sleeve "it already is" Daisy said

Daisy moved her sleeve "it already is" Daisy said

Julie was getting up, and she discovered her boot was making a heck a splint right now and she looks at Daisy and says "Come on, a kick the heck out of Wildman and there looking the other way and Bo and Luke are out front."

Bo was watching and he says "Hey they just walked out and it seems they had resistance but my sister can barely walk Luke I'm going to help her Daisy out."

Cue Anybody

Julie says "Daisy, did that get infected lately."

Cue Anybody

Bo says "Daisy, what's wrong with your arm geez it does look bad I was thinking that were driving the two of you right to the hospital and radio Uncle Jesse to meet us there."

Julie says "I think they gave both of us sedatives last night because I sure fall asleep fast and I still feel tired right now."

Bo, had helped out Daisy and Julie to they car he knew to becareful with his sister possibly broken ankle or even foot at this point. And he knew that Daisy arm was going to very painful right now as well, he thow he never been shot in his life. He thought that Luke might know what that could possible feel like maybe but he wouldn't say right now.

A Few Hours Later, Julie had revealed that she kicked Wildman somewhere and that's why she didn't chase after them as well. The ride was short but it seemed like forever to Daisy and Julie because of the pain they both hiding from each other and Bo and Luke as well. Julie fell asleep again, but she couldn't help she was so tired right now and there nothing she could about it right now.

Cue Anybody

Bo says "Daisy, what's wrong with your arm geez it does look bad I was thinking that were driving the two of you right to the hospital and radio Uncle Jesse to meet us there."

Julie says "I think they gave both of us sedatives last night because I sure fall asleep fast and I still feel tired right now."

Bo, had helped out Daisy and Julie to they car he knew to becareful with his sister possibly broken ankle or even foot at this point. And he knew that Daisy arm was going to very painful right now as well, he thow he never been shot in his life. He thought that Luke might know what that could possible feel like maybe but he wouldn't say right now.

A Few Hours Later, Julie had revealed that she kicked Wildman somewhere and that's why she didn't chase after them as well. The ride was short but it seemed like forever to Daisy and Julie because of the pain they both hiding from each other and Bo and Luke as well. Julie fell asleep again, but she couldn't help she was so tired right now and there nothing she could about it right now.

Cue Anybody

Daisy watched Julie and she felt like the ride took forever

Bo looked at his sister and cousin when they got there and looked at Luke and says "Uh I don't my sister will be woken to easy here she didn't mention something about a sedative now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Bo and Luke had helped them out and Julie was still asleep and it seemed that a Nurse and a docter had seen what was going on and they had two wheelchairs waiting. The whole time Julie was asleep and not knowing what was going on as well, it seems that Bo was glad she was with them and he didn't know how she managed to escape being this tired as well.

Cue Anybody

Bo and Luke had helped them out and Julie was still asleep and it seemed that a Nurse and a docter had seen what was going on and they had two wheelchairs waiting. The whole time Julie was asleep and not knowing what was going on as well, it seems that Bo was glad she was with them and he didn't know how she managed to escape being this tired as well.

Cue Anybody

Daisy was in her bed and she saw Bo and Luke come in her room from the corner of her eyes

Daisy was in her bed and she saw Bo and Luke come in her room from the corner of her eyes

Bo looks at Daisy and says "I'm worried about Julie, she still asleep and they said it was way too strong they was surprized that she was awake when she was and we got to wait and see what's going to happen. Oh and her Ankle isn't sprained she broke and they had to cut her boot off her to x-ray and I don't know how to tell her that she going to blame that guys for it now."

Cue Anybody

Bo looks at Daisy and says "I'm worried about Julie, she still asleep and they said it was way too strong they was surprized that she was awake when she was and we got to wait and see what's going to happen. Oh and her Ankle isn't sprained she broke and they had to cut her boot off her to x-ray and I don't know how to tell her that she going to blame that guys for it now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy sighed "the doctors said if i would have waited one more day this arm wouldve been gone"

Daisy sighed "the doctors said if i would have waited one more day this arm wouldve been gone"

Bo says "Oh that's terrible I still can't believe they shot you now, I've never been shot myself but I couldn't imagine the pain you was in. But why did my sister get involved and I think it's funny that she forget to renew her license with everything that happened the past couple of days she got it renewed as well. Hey do you think she tipped off Rosco what was going as well when she was in talk to him Daisy."

Bo says "Oh that's terrible I still can't believe they shot you now, I've never been shot myself but I couldn't imagine the pain you was in. But why did my sister get involved and I think it's funny that she forget to renew her license with everything that happened the past couple of days she got it renewed as well. Hey do you think she tipped off Rosco what was going as well when she was in talk to him Daisy."

Daisy shrugged "im not sure"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.