rude jessica simpson!!!!!!!!!!!

bvick123

i just came back from where they were filming (moonlight or as it is known for rite now the Boar's Nest) and i got Johnny Knoxville's autograph and he touched my hand! OMG! anywayz...i have heard the things about jessica simpson and i dont know where everyone is gettin it from and whether its true or not but if it was heard from the Security Guards or the producers or w/e because when i was there they were tryin to tell us to leave bc we 'werent' gonna get to meet any of them (jessica simpson and other had already left) and all who was there was Johnny Knoxville and Sean Williams Scott...Johnny Knoxville did come out about 30 mins later...the security guards and producers were rude to us and tried to say things to us about them to make us leave but i didnt so i got to meet Johnny and he was sooo nice and HOTT! he made sure all the little kids got autographs and it was sweet! so i dont know so much about Jessica Simpson...this is just what i saw...so if u didnt hear it personally from her...it may not be true... just thought i would inform all of ya'll

I dont know whether or not to believe that about Jessica. She seems to

ditsie on television to act that way plus with her upbringing. I will tell

ay that the guards and the people that are working close to them or

rude as heck and lie . They tell ya one thing when actually its not true .

For instance today ther was this guard and he/she told us that they were

at the Boars Nest . They were at one time there doing photo shoots then

they left and went down to Bayview to conclude the photo shoot there

along side the river. They were just as friendly as my neighbor IF you

made your way to them because of the Production crew and the

Livingston Parish Deps not letting you get close. I did notice the ones that

didnt have any probs with getting up close and personal were the ones

that were 3 sheets in the wind and hangin all over the big shots. I do say

I enjoyed my day -meeting Burt Reynolds and Willie Nelson face to face.

Burt Reynolds even gave me a kiss-which I will never wash my lips again

LOL-nah just kiddin. I just hope this Dukes movie is as good as the

original cuz Thats the one I grew up watchin every Friday nite. If it turns

out like the remake of Starsky & Hutch i will be greatly disappointed-that

was a waste of time and money. Starsky & Hutch original was none like

the remake (well enuff on them thats another story) Go getem Burt,

Willie, Lynda, & Jessica ,Sean,& Johnny!!!!!! See ya round Hazzard County

Folks!

Hi i just went to moonlight inn or the boar's nest and met sean scott he was so freakin hot and nice he autographed everyone's paper or t-shirt even shoes he also let u get as many pictures of him with anyone he said they would be here until sunday doing autographs for people willie nelson and burt reynolds is supposed to do them tomorrow Thursday at 5pm i can't wait i Love sean scott he was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

After reading about how Jessica Simpson has been acting towards some of the locals there in Louisiana, I think that it's a real shame. Afterall, like most people in the entertainment business, especially the recording industry, a majority of the fame and popularity is owed to the people that helped bring success to an artist in the first place, the fans. So far, it just sounds like Simpson feels as if she's above the average person and seems very unappreciative.

However, I am pleased to hear that all of the other cast members have been so sociable and outgoing when meeting and greeting the fans. Take it easy!

GADuke01

my cousin met jessica simpson today bc she knew the owner of moonlight and he told her to go on in bc they were havin a break and she met all of the cast including jessica and she said she was really nice...the other day they had these fans that made hearts for jessica and wanted her to sign them and she was tryin to find them to get them in there to sign them for the girls that made them... i think there is more to the story than her callin us country hicks...