To Keep On Keepin' On

DaisyMaeDuke

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sara nodded, having pretty much expected that reaction.

"Okay...wel for now I need you to get some rest so Bo i'm afraid i'll have to ask you to leave now..."

Bo swallowed gently and nodded, desperatly wanting to make Luke talk but knowing that Sara would probably get a better result than he could through her own methods.

Sara watched them with internet, noting down anything she could use in Luke's recovery, knowing that Bo and his family would not only be a contribution to Luke's problem but could also a leading factor in his recovery.

Bo rubbed Luke's back softly, feeling him shaking and saying softly.

"You can trust her Luke...she seems like a good person, she just wants to get you back to yourself to come home agian...remember that...i'll be here tomorrow I promise..."

Bo closed his eyes as he heard the sobs start as soon as he walked out the room but forced himself to keep going, tears dripping down his cheeks once more though he didn't make a sound as he went to find Daisy.

Sara sighed softly as she saw it happen, putting the clipboard down gently and sitting next to Luke on the bed where Bo had been, resting a gentle supportive hand on his back and saying softly.

"Hey now its okay....you'll be okay here with us...Bo'll come back tomorrow and see ya as well...he promised you so..."

Bo hugged her close, wanting nothing more than to run back to Luke's room and protect his cousin for the rest of his life, like Luke had always done for him. He couldn't help but feel like he had already failed at being the head of the family...and he didn't even know if what he had done was even going to help Luke...from the looks of what Luke had done, he didn't actually want to accept the doctor's help...

Sara nodded a little. "Well has he ever broke a real important promise to you before?"

"Now i'm sure that ain't true....." Sara said with a slight shake of her head "From the looks of things he loves you more than ever...he's scared for ya more than anything...until you hear words like that come out of his mouth, you should never put them in there....that leads to a whole mess of misunderstandings..."