Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Julie Says "Jeb, that sweet of you but you think he'll listen to you about he can be stubborn about that stuff now. Please understand but lately I've been so moody and everytime for a while I would go out guess what Enos or Rosco was right behind me and I'm not one losing somebody so I just pulled over. And I guess I didn't know when to be quiet about stuff as well, and besides I worried about that as well can't you tell something else has been bothering as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

"Don't worry about it. He'll be listening to Lizzy. Remember she once convinced ever bartender in three counties that she 23 when she was 15." Jeb says.

Cue anyone.

"Don't worry about it. He'll be listening to Lizzy. Remember she once convinced ever bartender in three counties that she 23 when she was 15." Jeb says.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Really, I forget about that but one thing next I drive I keeping it at the speed limit and guys whats that look about. Oh I guess you was wandering how much of a Duke I really was then?"

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Julie Says "So maybe I should've been quiet but you like Scarlett says "Fiddle-dee-dee" and back at you. I'll learn to control my temper one of these days everybody and sorry Uncle Jesse for not telling you sooner besides what kind of trouble could not paying tickets around here get into anyways."

Julie Says "So maybe I should've been quiet but you like Scarlett says "Fiddle-dee-dee" and back at you. I'll learn to control my temper one of these days everybody and sorry Uncle Jesse for not telling you sooner besides what kind of trouble could not paying tickets around here get into anyways."

Julie looks at Jeb and Says "Borrow my car Jeb, here's the keys besides I has carbon as well."

Jeb walks up over to her room and knocks on the door.

Julie looks at Daisy and Says "Don't think bad of me for having an abortion but the docter said my baby was basically dead inside of me. He told me that a fall must've caused me so in many way I lost my baby and I didn't want to wait for a miscarriage to find out and Dr. Simms said it was for the best anyways and I believed him. He even did a ultrasound and the baby wasn't even moving thats when I knew that I couldn't let the pregnancy of mine continue on anymore."

Julie goes and takes off her shoes, and she left sock is completely soaked in blood right now and she looks and says "Somebody get Doc Appleby to come back a minute I think my stitches broke right now at the bottom of my foot today. I should've stayed home, oh Daisy this ain't good this is not going to help any now."

Bo looked and ran for the Doc before he left explaining what he just seen when his sisters took her shoes off, he knew that wasn't any good he knew she was lying a wee bit when she said she was okay today.

Julie looks at Daisy and Says "Don't think bad of me for having an abortion but the docter said my baby was basically dead inside of me. He told me that a fall must've caused me so in many way I lost my baby and I didn't want to wait for a miscarriage to find out and Dr. Simms said it was for the best anyways and I believed him. He even did a ultrasound and the baby wasn't even moving thats when I knew that I couldn't let the pregnancy of mine continue on anymore."

Julie goes and takes off her shoes, and she left sock is completely soaked in blood right now and she looks and says "Somebody get Doc Appleby to come back a minute I think my stitches broke right now at the bottom of my foot today. I should've stayed home, oh Daisy this ain't good this is not going to help any now."

Bo looked and ran for the Doc before he left explaining what he just seen when his sisters took her shoes off, he knew that wasn't any good he knew she was lying a wee bit when she said she was okay today.

Daisy looked away from Julies ankel

Jeb walks up over to her room and knocks on the door.

"Come in." Lizzy calls.

Doc looks at Julie's foot and shakes his head. He starts pulling things out of his bag and then stitches her foot up again. "You move from this bed without help for anything I will be forced to put that foot in a cast. I do not want you walking on that foot."

Cue anyone.

"Come in." Lizzy calls.

Doc looks at Julie's foot and shakes his head. He starts pulling things out of his bag and then stitches her foot up again. "You move from this bed without help for anything I will be forced to put that foot in a cast. I do not want you walking on that foot."

Cue anyone.

Jeb talked to Lizzy for awhile

"Thanks Jeb." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Jeb Says "I'm keeping her keys for three days on her, but I'm worried about her about the whole Abortion thing it's not effecting her and I think she wants to join the Marines because so she can forget that she was pregnant and everything in the past two weeks. What happened before I got anyways it seems like something is bothering her Lizzy."

"Come in." Lizzy calls.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Okay Doc, that does feel better but how come it so swollen what did I do can I ask you something a couple of days was that a tetuntus or a flu shot now you can tell me."

Jeb Says "I'm keeping her keys for three days on her, but I'm worried about her about the whole Abortion thing it's not effecting her and I think she wants to join the Marines because so she can forget that she was pregnant and everything in the past two weeks. What happened before I got anyways it seems like something is bothering her Lizzy."

"She won't tell me Jeb...don't worry she'll be alright." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"She won't tell me Jeb...don't worry she'll be alright." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Jeb Says 'I guess you know her better than I do, but can I tell you a secret and Uncle Jesse has never told her this as well. I'm actually her brother and it's very long story as well so she doesn't know this, and that's why the letter went to her and not anybody else at her house."

Jeb Says 'I guess you know her better than I do, but can I tell you a secret and Uncle Jesse has never told her this as well. I'm actually her brother and it's very long story as well so she doesn't know this, and that's why the letter went to her and not anybody else at her house."

Julie was asleep and then she had this dream about over two weeks ago and it was so real.

A Dream

Frank and Jesse had reached her car and they got there and grabbed her instead instead of pretty little Emy, they had found a way of slowing her down they shot her in the ankle when she tried to run away from them.

Frank came up to her and picked her up and Says "Well you Jesse, maybe that little girl got away but we got a real cutie right here and listen that ankle will sting for a while you was just shot there now. And you won't be giving us any problems now kid and don't worry your brother is here as well."

Julie looked and struggled even thow she knew it was no use to struggle againist somebody bigger than her, Jesse had some rope has Frank had put her in the van they had and he was getting her hands behind her back and she was scared right now and the rope was too tight. They didn't want her looking out the windows so they grabbed a blindfold for her and her brother now and put her down and then Jesse looks and ties a rope around her ankles as well so she can't run off once they get to the cabin now. Julie is uncomfortable and can still here but can't see what's going on right as well she is scared and says "Why take me I wouldn't tell on the two of you's now please just let me go this is very uncomfortable as well. I don't even know where were going right now."

Frank Says "No way, because of you the younger girl got away and so we shot you in the ankle when you fled and grabbed you as well. And besides there's somebody that wants to see you as well. You might as well get used to him right now, because you never seeing Kevin ever again or your family don't worry you'll like him when you see him as well."

Julie wakes up screaming and says "LET ME GO, LET ME GO, I WANT OUT OF THIS VAN RIGHT NOW. WHY DO YOU WANT ME RIGHT NOW I HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING TO THE TWO OF YOU I PROMISE TO FORGET WHAT HAPPENED JUST LET ME GO NOW."

Just the then it seems that she got Bo and Luke's attention and she was crying as well and she looks and says "I bad a nightmare, and I lost a baby it just dawned on me I lost my baby. The couple of times I fainted caused me to lose my baby it's awful what am I going to tell Kevin now."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.