Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Bo says "Excuse me, I never heard of that reason now is that news are you sure Daisy. Wait a minute Julie didn't want to go as well I wandering right now, she was sad and hasn't been herself since she got back now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Daisy said "if you take me to the hospital, there gonna make me get an abortion, i know it and i cant handel that"

Daisy said "if you take me to the hospital, there gonna make me get an abortion, i know it and i cant handel that"

Bo Says "Luke, lets wait till Uncle Jesse gets here don't you ever wander right now why my sister is so different since she got back like there's something she doesn't want to talk about as well."

Bo Says "Luke, lets wait till Uncle Jesse gets here don't you ever wander right now why my sister is so different since she got back like there's something she doesn't want to talk about as well."

Julie Says "Jeb, there's something not even my brother knows I had an abortion last week when I was at the hospital when the docter found I had Mono. I didn't want it but they said it was for the best I didn't even have the chance to tell Kevin, I was pregnant that why I want to join Marines as well. He's going to mad at me as well, how do I tell them him because of what Hughie did to me the docter made me get an abortion that's going to hurt him even worst now."

Cue Anybody

Julie Says "Jeb, there's something not even my brother knows I had an abortion last week when I was at the hospital when the docter found I had Mono. I didn't want it but they said it was for the best I didn't even have the chance to tell Kevin, I was pregnant that why I want to join Marines as well. He's going to mad at me as well, how do I tell them him because of what Hughie did to me the docter made me get an abortion that's going to hurt him even worst now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy said "exactly, i cant loose the baby, i cant"

Daisy just went quiet, partly because the baby was moving early, which was normal for first mothers, and second she new that she couldnt say anymore

Luke was getting slightly irritated at Daisy's worrying so he called Doc. Appleby who said he'd stop by the house. Soon enough he did come and walked into Daisy's room.

"Your cousins tell me that you're worried about what Mono will do to your baby." Doc says. Daisy nods. "I just want to check something." He lifts Daisy's shirt to expose her belly. After feeling around Doc smiles. "Your baby is perfectly healthy. You get your rest and keep drinking fluids and eat, and this will have no affect on your baby."

"She says that the doctors at the hospital will make her get an abortion." Bo says.

"Never in all my years as a physician have I ever seen mono affect a fetus. An abortion while sick with Mono can make you even sicker. In all my years...as long as you follow my advice and come to me for check ups and the delivery, your baby will be perfectly healthy. I promise you as long as you keep your fever down and keep eating and drinking like normal your baby will be unaffected. Trust me." Doc Appleby says.

Cue anyone.

Luke was getting slightly irritated at Daisy's worrying so he called Doc. Appleby who said he'd stop by the house. Soon enough he did come and walked into Daisy's room.

"Your cousins tell me that you're worried about what Mono will do to your baby." Doc says. Daisy nods. "I just want to check something." He lifts Daisy's shirt to expose her belly. After feeling around Doc smiles. "Your baby is perfectly healthy. You get your rest and keep drinking fluids and eat, and this will have no affect on your baby."

"She says that the doctors at the hospital will make her get an abortion." Bo says.

"Never in all my years as a physician have I ever seen mono affect a fetus. An abortion while sick with Mono can make you even sicker. In all my years...as long as you follow my advice and come to me for check ups and the delivery, your baby will be perfectly healthy. I promise you as long as you keep your fever down and keep eating and drinking like normal your baby will be unaffected. Trust me." Doc Appleby says.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Jeb, the only reason I had one was that the docter checked my baby there was no heartbeat. Well I didn't want to go through the pain of a miscarriage as well I was allreadry sick as is, my baby wasn't meant to be at this time besides Kevin doesn't want kids but I do and I don't want to carry a dead baby now."

Cue anyone.

Just then everybody wandered if Julie was still sick right now, Bo Says "Doc Appleby Julie told us that she's fine right now I she's look so pale right now and from what you had just told us well I'm wandering as well."

Just then everybody wandered if Julie was still sick right now, Bo Says "Doc Appleby Julie told us that she's fine right now I she's look so pale right now and from what you had just told us well I'm wandering as well."

"It's possible that she had an abortion if what you're telling me is true. She'd look pale for a while until she replenishes the blood she lost." Doc answers.

Cue anyone.

"It's possible that she had an abortion if what you're telling me is true. She'd look pale for a while until she replenishes the blood she lost." Doc answers.

Cue anyone.

Bo Says "I wander is she just didn't want her baby of if was really medically necessary now, she was acting funny lately even before she got mono as well. Should me make her rest when she gets back with Jeb you they went for a drive now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Bo Says "I wander is she just didn't want her baby of if was really medically necessary now, she was acting funny lately even before she got mono as well. Should me make her rest when she gets back with Jeb you they went for a drive now."

"Yeah rest would do her a load of good but I know she's not gonna want to do it. How's Lizzy doing?" Doc asks.

Cue anyone.

"Yeah rest would do her a load of good but I know she's not gonna want to do it. How's Lizzy doing?" Doc asks.

Cue anyone.

Bo Says "I don't know she seems okay about everything, but trying to get my sister to rest take alot now. Last week, Uncle Jesse kept her keys and he gave them back to her today he thought she was doing better, one question why do pregnant woman get Mono worst than a woman that isn't now."

Bo Says "I don't know she seems okay about everything, but trying to get my sister to rest take alot now. Last week, Uncle Jesse kept her keys and he gave them back to her today he thought she was doing better, one question why do pregnant woman get Mono worst than a woman that isn't now."

"I don't know." Doc says.

Cue anyone.

"I don't know." Doc says.

Cue anyone.

Just then Julie and Jeb walk in and she looks at the doc and says "I just heard about it now, and I'm fine and for your information Bo, when I was in the hosptial the Dr. Simms said that my baby had no heartbeat and I didn't want to have and a miscarriage or carry a dead baby as well."

Just then Julie and Jeb walk in and she looks at the doc and says "I just heard about it now, and I'm fine and for your information Bo, when I was in the hosptial the Dr. Simms said that my baby had no heartbeat and I didn't want to have and a miscarriage or carry a dead baby as well."

"How are feeling now Ms. Duke?" Doc asks.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Well I'm a little tired, but why that was last week and besides I thought you said the mono was almost over with right now. I got to get back to work Doc Appleby."

"I want you to take it easy when you do go back to work and when you're not working I want you resting. I'll be back to check up on both of you in three days." Doc Appleby says.

Cue anyone.

"I want you to take it easy when you do go back to work and when you're not working I want you resting. I'll be back to check up on both of you in three days." Doc Appleby says.

Cue anyone.

Julie went to rest and she was worried about something and looks at Jeb and says "Listen, can you talk to Lizzy for me about what we talked about in private now allright and I need to catch up on Rhett and Scarlett in "Gone With The Wind" anyways. One quick question doc, do I still have Mono then yet I thought I was doing better than?"

Julie went to rest and she was worried about something and looks at Jeb and says "Listen, can you talk to Lizzy for me about what we talked about in private now allright and I need to catch up on Rhett and Scarlett in "Gone With The Wind" anyways. One quick question doc, do I still have Mono then yet I thought I was doing better than?"

"You're probably over Mono but you're still weak from the other things." Doc says.

"What'd we talk about?" Jeb asks.

Cue anyone.

"You're probably over Mono but you're still weak from the other things." Doc says.

"What'd we talk about?" Jeb asks.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Fine, I guess it's better than the hospital but it sure was nice to go out for a while now. Jeb, the winning lottery ticket I left at Lizzy's remember how could you forget but don't tell my anybody about it."

Bo Says "Okay, you don't play the lottery sis what are you really talking about now."

Julie Says "Fine, I guess it's better than the hospital but it sure was nice to go out for a while now. Jeb, the winning lottery ticket I left at Lizzy's remember how could you forget but don't tell my anybody about it."

Bo Says "Okay, you don't play the lottery sis what are you really talking about now."

"I remember now...sorry." Jeb says.

Cue anyone.

"I remember now...sorry." Jeb says.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Well okay Bo, I kinda of let speeding and other types of tickets mount up to 500 dollars and well Jeb is asking Lizzy is she'll help me out about this right now and I think I'm going to lay down and catch up on Rhett and Scarlett right now."

Julie walks out and as everybody looks stunned including Uncle Jesse who has just walked in the door as well.

Julie Says "Well okay Bo, I kinda of let speeding and other types of tickets mount up to 500 dollars and well Jeb is asking Lizzy is she'll help me out about this right now and I think I'm going to lay down and catch up on Rhett and Scarlett right now."

Julie walks out and as everybody looks stunned including Uncle Jesse who has just walked in the door as well.

"Jeb you aren't seriously thinking about asking Lizzy to pay that off...are you?" Bo asks catching his cousin's arm.

"I'm asking she get Rosco to lower the price to 250 and then pay it off." Jeb says.

Cue anyone.

"Jeb you aren't seriously thinking about asking Lizzy to pay that off...are you?" Bo asks catching his cousin's arm.

"I'm asking she get Rosco to lower the price to 250 and then pay it off." Jeb says.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Jeb, that sweet of you but you think he'll listen to you about he can be stubborn about that stuff now. Please understand but lately I've been so moody and everytime for a while I would go out guess what Enos or Rosco was right behind me and I'm not one losing somebody so I just pulled over. And I guess I didn't know when to be quiet about stuff as well, and besides I worried about that as well can't you tell something else has been bothering as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.